Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ok - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (837150 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by toygod2: 12:49am On Jan 08, 2013
D Granite(m) dnt just attack xperiment nd u wl know an old woman gave this tips 2 me nd mind u it has help me 2 disvirgin 3 ladies...what an achievement. huh? I pity you

1 Like

Re: Ok by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:17am On Jan 08, 2013
@post are u a virgin?

1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

That was a poor explanation. When I lost my virginity, the guy I lost my virginity to didn't have any difficulty.

Ok, that is also not true as well. The blood you are referring to is blood from the hymen. OP, there are several things you need to take into consideration before you start jumping to conclusions about this girl. Although most women have a hymen, not all are born with one. When the tearing of the mucous membrane [hymen] occurs, some women are unaware. So that blood that you may be expecting to see may not actually occur. A woman can tear the mucous membrane tissue from things such as bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics or while inserting tampons. The tearing of the hymen is not an indication of whether or not a girl is a virgin.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/12449-female-hymen/
Your statement that "When I lost my virginity, the guy I lost my virginity to didn't have any difficulty" simply shows that you have disvirgined yourself a long time ago by masturba#ting that is fing#ering yourself or with something else i believe that is what made the road to be as wide as Lekki Express way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by ajasbaba(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2013
virgin girls are hard to find because bb have dis virgin almost all the girl in nigeria today situation where u want to proof it ur self when u start touching here laps u notice that she is shaking and afraid that is one sign,and on your way to the dream land if police plenty for road that is another sign.no matter how small ur ............ is u cannot penetrate fully into a virgin.but if u just pass like se na toll free gate my brother wahala dey oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Oshola: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2013
CrazyMan: My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables tongue
cant stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2013
I don't get it...what business do you have wit a gurl and her hymen? If you are not plannin on marrying her, her virginity is of no concern to you but if you are, just ask. She has no reason to lie......abi
Re: Ok by KateSpade(f): 4:39am On Jan 17, 2013
You won't know. You have to trust her. People lie. People lie and say they are virgins when they are not and virgins lie and say they aren't.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by ebukaOtika(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2013
grin grin grin
victorazy: THE ONLY WAY U CAN PHYSICALLY ASCERTAIN THAT A WOMAN IS VIRGIN IS ONLY IF SHE HAS NOT STARTED FIXING ATTACHMENT (WEAVON) WITH HER HAIR. "A LADY TOLD ME"

1 Like

Re: Ok by Fussbot: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Bt y wld dem non-virgins lie dey were??...wel dat means dey al wish dey had anoda optnty??....smh 4 dem....bak 2 topic....sm1 lik me wil kno cus am a very inquisitive person..so if she's lying..she wn't kno wen she'l tel me d truth...+virgins wld be home b4 7pm...lol
Re: Ok by Desiree87: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
im am now a 26 year old female. when i lost my virginity i was 13. with someone who i thought i was ihn love with. I regret not waiting! bu life goes on. the guy i had lost mine to was a couplke years older and def not a virgin himself! i had lied and told him i wasnt because i thought he would someone who knew what they were doing and not a first timer. But anyway we had started by pre-intimacy and he inserted one finger then two. i wonder to this day if he could tell i was a virgin my using just his fingers. then he slowly started to enter me with his penis. i remember it was quite hard to get in. very hard actualy( he was a biggger size then average, like 9 inches long and quite thick shocked) i remember after he tried slowly a couple times he asked me if i was ok, i said yes. he then said im going to have push a little harder .. i agreed. then i remember this painful burning sensation im guessing thats when he started t break my hymen ring, that was only the head of the penis that made it painful when he entered the rest of the way the burnin hot feeling got worse. when we were done i remember getting up from the couch and seen blood all over his white couch not too much but enough to startle him. he then asked me " were you a virgin" i admitted that i was. he flipped the couch cusion then w watched a movie and walked me home. so yes some virgins bleed while other dont. my partner had a big penis causing me to bleed.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Desiree87: im am now a 26 year old female. when i lost my virginity i was 13. with someone who i thought i was ihn love with. I regret not waiting! bu life goes on. the guy i had lost mine to was a couplke years older and def not a virgin himself! i had lied and told him i wasnt because i thought he would someone who knew what they were doing and not a first timer. But anyway we had started by pre-intimacy and he inserted one finger then two. i wonder to this day if he could tell i was a virgin my using just his fingers. then he slowly started to enter me with his penis. i remember it was quite hard to get in. very hard actualy( he was a biggger size then average, like 9 inches long and quite thick shocked) i remember after he tried slowly a couple times he asked me if i was ok, i said yes. he then said im going to have push a little harder .. i agreed. then i remember this painful burning sensation im guessing thats when he started t break my hymen ring, that was only the head of the penis that made it painful when he entered the rest of the way the burnin hot feeling got worse. when we were done i remember getting up from the couch and seen blood all over his white couch not too much but enough to startle him. he then asked me " were you a virgin" i admitted that i was. he flipped the couch cusion then w watched a movie and walked me home. so yes some virgins bleed while other dont. my partner had a big penis causing me to bleed.

hmmmmmmmm......... interesting!
Re: Ok by robinzaga(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Marthakings:

hmmmmmmmm......... interesting!

Hmmmmmm...cal mee

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
robinzaga:

Hmmmmmm...cal mee
hmmmmmmmm... gerrawt
Re: Ok by Jhydey192(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2013
djojo: my guy don't allow anybody to deceive you. because to my own believe now 99.9% of teenage and ladies are not virgin. a word is enough for a wise.
this is what i have experience before, back then when i was dating a lady she will always tell me she is a virgin not knowing that another person is bonberring her bomber even the person is my friend, so try all Ur possible best to do what ever u want to do but don't force her. u know the trick now i think u are a real guy.
last i heard....dia r only FOUR virgins in West Africa nd dey r all on scholarship in d US. so WTF?
Re: Ok by robinzaga(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2013
Marthakings:
hmmmmmmmm... gerrawt

Hmmmmm.....I doubt u know who ur talkin to,do u??

1 Like

Re: Ok by oluwasuski: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
the poster must have disvirgined himself or the lady by now, so i don't think he will be needing anymore advice, that been said i feel the whole disvirgining thing is a messy affair, not easy at all because of the pain, sweat and all
Re: Ok by gloriana(f): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Encomium: Marry her and experiment it on the wedding night. Isn't that simple?
and wat if she is nt a virgin afta d xperiment wat hapens?
Re: Ok by heed101(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2013
gloriana: and wat if she is nt a virgin afta d xperiment wat hapens?
the marriage will be regarded as null and void. grin
Re: Ok by unmask: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2013
all the gals teenagers and above in my area wear weavon....except my grandma of course

shet my grandma is a virgin!!!

1 Like

Re: Ok by wasseybrown(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
bring the babe make I help u test am cos I don't believe in theory....practical with her as specimen is OK. smiley
Re: Ok by seangy4konji: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
I think dis is true
bennygee: This weavon fixing story seems very true oo!! .since i read this thread iv been checkin it out and its like 80% true
Re: Ok by Emekayoung(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bring her to me so i can help u find out,because i knw d best and only way to figure it out,just trust me kiss
Re: Ok by Temmason(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tins i read online always make me question myself WHY am still a virgin
Re: Ok by gloriana(f): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Temmason: Tins i read online always make me question myself WHY am still a virgin
R u tryin 2 say u r a virgin?
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2013
Zagala: I think,is hightime we stoped not being decieved by some girls of nawadays,telling us that they are still a virgin.Especially in this country called Nigeria,where everything is turning upside down.I could remeber,back in the days when women haven lost their womanhood dignity.Now, everything has changed though, She may be telling you the trut,but i advise you to carry out the experiment by yourself and find out if what she told you is truth .But i must confess,from my own experience,i must tell you that it is dificult to get 11years old girl who is still a virgin in this country no doubt me.
dude i'm 19 nd stil nt planin 2 lose it anytym soon

1 Like

Re: Ok by SammyT95(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Have bin tru a lot of post here and all i have to say is dat may God forgive u all for d sinful advise u re giving to dis young man heading towards destruction

I mean u guyz re telling him to practicalize it instead of talking him out of it

SMH may God have mercy on us all

@op ur body is d lord's temple
Re: Ok by cheche98(f): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
@topic. A virgin will never tell you she's one. She's gonna laugh at you and lie coz you are not gonna believe her ,she thinks you are gonna take advantage of her and probably laugh at her or bash her. She would lie and kinda maintain her Distance when it comes to romantic stuffs. if you try kissing her ,she will be so afraid because everything she knows about sex is what she read from books and online forum like nairaland. Most virgins are inquisitive and shy but you aint gonna notice especially if she's out-going type. Virgins are conscious of where they go . They will tell stories about weird places they never visited just to deceive you and to keep themselves safe .She's not gonna be comfortable if you touch her anyhow. . Most virgins aint fat. They ve got firm and stiff bodies. They are usually slim she can discuss sex with you in public(things she read from books and heard from people) and will flee.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
jeez... all these virgin talks pisses me off...
Re: Ok by AbuMikey(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Marthakings: jeez... all these virgin talks pisses me off...
^
^^
Hoes be like ^^^

Na Joke oo cheesy
Re: Ok by blacky4race(f): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Encomium: Marry her and experiment it on the wedding night. Isn't that simple?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.