Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover (63947 Views)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by izikjon(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Godliness and contentment is a great gain I tell U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by omenka(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
cc Omenka, Donphilopus, caseless, Jaybee3, Cleverly

ARE WE SAFE? grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin I dey miss here Baba? Been so busy today.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by bejeria101(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na woman make una remember dat its a woman
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by ayodot(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Naso baddoo girl don dey kill. I fear oh

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by dollarlander: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Waho!!! Ladies are bad o.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by smsshola(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
R.I.P though but what is he looking for outside dt his won't provide,now he is gone leaving d poor nd innocent woman as widow;compounding her problem nd d children own.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Misogynist2014(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Francon:
I'm confuse here. I'm seeing Okadigbo and Odikagbo. Men need to be contended. Why cheat when you are married?
Are you serious? Being married doesn't stop a man from cheating and cheating and disappointing doesn't give her the right to kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
Wetin I dey miss here Baba? Been so busy today.
Dem girls don dey kill dem Guys ooo... Are we safe?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by watchindelta(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
chai jst like that? undecided undecided
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by smsdigito: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
okoro4:

http://pulse.ng/gist/internet-love-married-man-killed-by-jealous-badoo-lover-id3429307.html
Sometimes i feel men dont have anyone fighting for them. Yea we know both the dead man and the girl were wrong going into a relationship without verifying thoroughly each others' identities and given that the man was married.
But just imagine if the reverse was the case in this issue, you would have being seeing some women liberation bodies everywhere making trouble. If they kill a man in that situation its the man's fault but if its a woman, men are mean.
Hmmmmmm God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by dammie4j(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Justfollowit:
Serves him right
from ur comment, i can infer dat u can as-well do same...
Guys beware
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by juman(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmm

Unfortunate.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
dammie4j:

from ur comment, i can infer dat u can as-well do same...
Guys beware

Why should I be concerned when he died while pursuing his own definition of ‘pleasure'
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Toks2008(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
A married man meets a single lady on a social media and gives her a forlorn hope of marital union then she discovers he is marred with children and the best way to show her anger was to kill the man even after the man promised her of compensation

This is why i don't even go near a lady i don't intend marrying because hell has no fury than a woman scorned. Rest in peace to the randy married man.

What a crazy way to end his life...
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
ok, would have removed the smiley but you have quoted the post already

I am sorry too
I am too impulsive
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by smsdigito: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why should I be concerned when he died while pursuing his own definition of ‘pleasure'

And you feel since you were born you havent done anything worst than that to warrant death for you huh? You think you are alive because all the things you have being doing are right? I just laf at your sense o. No sin warrants anybody being killed only God himself is qualify to pass such judgement

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by justme16: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
The heart of man is despirately wicked,hope she join the guy too and continue their cheating in the spirit world
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Poor girls online chasing Men's hard earned currency. Poor girls online forming posh at least i know 1 on Nl.
Pray tell.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by AJOT99(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
OMG!

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by dammie4j(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

@smsdigito has given a laudable response I'd recommend u go over again. U really must be very hard nd stiff hear-ted...
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Toks2008(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why do people cheat on their partner?

I have sat down to think deep concerning the reason why people cheat on their partners and are always drawn to the act even if they try to avoid it.

It has been said that if you cheat on someone who is ready to do anything for you then you have actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty and many people also cheat because they are busy focusing on what they are missing rather than what they have.

In my opinion i believe people cheat because of the complexity of our desire in the opposite sex.

A lady wants a successful,sexy,cute,caring and GOD fearing guy but because she can't easily find all these in one man,she settles for Dare because he is successful but has deep feelings for John because he is very GOD fearing yet can't seem to forget her ex who is so sexy and will carelessly be caught in the web of indecision and would not mind to have one for keeps,and have flings with another.

A guy wants a lady who can cook very well,sexy,humble and GOD fearing but Titi who is devilishly sexy is so arrogant and can't even cook noodles while Abigail is a magician in the kitchen but not sexually appealing meanwhile Bisi is so sexy as well as extremely good in the kitchen but she is a damn flirt without a dint of fear for GOD.

So you start dating one for the sexiness and run to one to have nice meals thereby trying to have your cake and eat it.

We must understand that no one has it all, it is for us to sit down and ask ourselves what is paramount to us and if it is the sexiness,we should go for that and if it is The fear of GOD we can always settle for a lady that has that rather than jumping from one partner to another for different selfish needs.

If you like, change your spouse a million times,you will always realize that we all have good and bad sides and there will always be a reason to leave that new affair as well as a reason to hold on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
smsdigito:

And you feel since you were born you havent done anything worst than that to warrant death for you huh? You think you are alive because all the things you have being doing are right? I just laf at your sense o. No sin warrants anybody being killed only God himself is qualify to pass such judgement
I wouldn't give a damn whether or not people mourned my death whether it was caused by stupid mistakes or not. He made a choice which unfortunately is known to have unpredictable consequences. why then should I be bothered when he finally died as a result undecided

We are God's agents on earth tongue
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by clemz88(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Blame it on the innocent devil. All ends up on its the work of the devil
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dis woman z wicked!
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
dammie4j:

@smsdigito has given a laudable response I'd recommend u go over again. U really must be very hard nd stiff hear-ted...

I am not. Last night I took a medication without reading the pamphlet that came with it. If I had died because of a side-effect I could have discovered if I had acted reaponsibly, I expect people to put the blame squarely on me or use similar words.

I am extremely sweet if you care to know.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by debbydee(f): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
But why?
But why?
But why?
But why?
But why?
But why?
But why?
But why?
But why?
But why?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by onasa28(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why is it that some men are not contended with what dere have? Look at him now,just because of pu..y is dead now.. If he did not confess to his wife... Na direct to hell fire for him. Shalom.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Juzzybabe(f): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
A lesson to men who messes around with desperate single and greedy ladies. you know she seeks a husband n u are married or u feel u cant cant marry her,y not let her be If only he was satisfied with his wife,he wudnt av met this untimely incidence. poor woman is now a widow all because she married a he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by chibic(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kenai:
The girl even had another boyfriend, but she still dey vex say the other guy na married man. WTF!?
that's what you get from women..they are selfish and hypocrites!..a woman will keep multiple bfs but when she finds out that one her bfs has another girlfriend,she will turn the world upside down and start telling stories of how men are cheats..they alwasy want to eat their cake and have it..
Look at this story for e.g..the woman thought the man will marry her and she is cheating on the same man she calls husband to be..by the time she found out the man is also playing her,her last resort is to kill him.smh

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by jzdoberman: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
You be confirmed GOAT...coward so u prefer to vote for a Northerner that wants to rebuild the Nigeria military(not for external forces but to fight u and me) and put his cohorts at strategic positions and make u and ur future generations slaves. Don't ever think the northerners WILL ever give "power" to the southerners (igbos, yorubas and others) that's what they believe is their legal RIGHT! Have u ever sat and thought of what this leper buhari did to the yorubas and igbos when he was in power(probably u weren't born then but u can still ask ur elders for more info). The northerners don't mean good for Nigerians but ONLY care abt themselves. Jakande, Ajasin, Ambrose, Ekwenme, Solarin and others were jailed for nothing but ask urself; how many northerners were jailed during leper buhari's regime? PRACTICALLY NONE!!! Mr.man think well before u cast ur vote...no go enter train wey dey go Borno!!!
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by oakson: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
God dey sha
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by akinsadeez(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tunagee:

But the guy wetin him sef dey find after a wife and children. Make him go hellfire na

but if every cheating man were to be killed like this, how many men will remain on earth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) / Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.