Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. (12474 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Classical music...Now you talking. most of the ladies that give me with ease...Don't even know my home. I think its more of Yans...Swag..Talk Big.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by passionate88: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Since you ask let me help you just a little.

1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

Oya add the rest and complete your op.
I could accept number 2 and 3, but that number 1!... E get K-leg
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
passionate88 why do you think love is not a reason?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Classicalmusic: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Classical music...Now you talking. most of the ladies that give me with ease...Don't even know my home. I think its more of Yans...Swag..Talk Big.
Hehe, I am a very sincere person but hey, why being a playboy? Please always use condom, if possible two-in-one so as to protect yourself properly and stop scoring smiley
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Classicalmusic. Noted.. I always play safe. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

No way! I wasn't brought up by low class parents, so I wouldn't wanna go beyond my class. I aim higher on the food chain!

Btw, you need to be intelligent to make wealth
sorry to say this, but life has taught me that those who who truly have the dough are the most humble... They don't brag about it... I have been fortunate to meet a few who are filthy rich. They are even more careful what they say on Nairaland.

In same vein, it's the broken ass who just tasted "small money" that make the loudest noises, bragging, chest beating...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by drnairalov: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

I make it easy for those who wanna put a ring on it

get married asap!!!

have you been looking 4 husband, ? ve u been lookin for somebody to put a ring on it,? Do u wanna get married this year,
.********
. Then here is your opportunity join d list of nairaland girls sending application to sexy me.

Send a well written Essay of 2000 words double line spacing, proper referencing and bibliography of why I should pick u as a wife

*submission closes 25th january 2014. 5pm

*winners would be announced 9pm on NTA 25th jan. *goodluck

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
2Sexy1. Thank you for your post. We are verycareful and humble how we act on Niarland ...and we don't front. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Deefuray, Ukaylin. What is your take on this? Do you make it easy or difficult? And reason why? cool
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
2Sexy1. Thank you for your post. We are verycareful and humble how we act on Niarland ...and we don't front. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

When you have 6extra digits added to your salary tongue
6extra digit...Naso u fine reach..
Some galz go wait tire...until their parents advertise and put them on OLX...#sell it

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by DieeDiee: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Does anyone have reasons why most Ladies make it easy for guys to get into their pants?
Or is it a natural phenomenon. Opinions from guys and ladies please. grin

That's a no brainer - she wants it duh...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Deejavuu(f): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
2sExy1:
sorry to say this, but life has taught me that those who who truly have the dough are the most humble... They don't brag about it... I have been fortunate to meet a few who are filthy rich. They are even more careful what they say on Nairaland.

In same vein, it's the broken ass who just tasted "small money" that make the loudest noises, bragging, chest beating...

Abeg oga wetin u dey drink?name it bill on me wink

God bless a million times for this comment..

I see comments like that as attention seeking,those who have it all dont brag,they even have people singing thier praises for them..

Mtcheew...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by starlighton: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

What are you saying ? There are girls that does that jist for the fun of it , have you thought of sugar mummies?
are u trying to say that sugar mummies do want it?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Deejavuu. Are you talking about people like me....no fronting...no bragging. grin
Whats your take....easy or difficult access to your pants?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Deejavuu(f): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Deejavuu. Are you talking about people like me....no fronting...no bragging. grin
Whats your take....easy or difficult access to your pants?

If u think so..

As for the later part of ur post ,no comment lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by uchman(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

No way! I wasn't brought up by low class parents, so I wouldn't wanna go beyond my class. I aim higher on the food chain!

Btw, you need to be intelligent to make wealth

Hey Rubey,
This post of yours doesn't fit you at all...
Can you tell us the names of your parents, so we Google them?..If actually they are as rich as you claimed...
Rich parents indeed!!
Girly,
you have to bring yourself to your class...

Your parents owning 1,2 or maybe 3 different upstairs doesn't qualify them to be called rich...

Dear,
This is a social network, if richness is to be measured here, WHO KNOWS WHERE YOUR PARENTS WILL FALL INTO?..

Incase you dont know!
Always try to cut your coat according to your size...

You can quote me and say shit, NNE! Do I care??

But no doubt,
You'r beautiful indeed...

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
You guys should free Rubey.... She is a hardworker. Hustling for her money. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

Well maybe after i'm married .
but have already proposed grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
all the girls claiming virgin non nairaland,diaris God ooo
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by DrMattews: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:
The only reason why I am gonna make it easy for anyone to get into my pant in when he has paid my bride price tongue
that your smelly pant . mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Deejavuu:

If u think so..

As for the later part of ur post ,no comment lipsrsealed tongue
this your hair shaundecided
an unadulterated pic of you wud be nicesmiley
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by ABEngine(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

When you have 6extra digits added to your salary tongue

You mean annual? grin If yes, lets go pay them a visit already but we go trek so that one digit no for loss before the deal.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by ABEngine(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Nope! tongue
There are men out there who makes more! So I aren't settle for less

My dear Go and make your own.... We sef no dry find liability
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by ABEngine(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't despite someone's little beginnings , all this big men you see today started small except of course those that got theirs through illicit means , i go for what's in a man's head and not what's in his pocket. An intelligient and creative man can bring out a lot out of nothing but take everything a foolish rich man has and you see him come to nothing .

Bellissimo! You know this abi? What ring size do you use biko?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by krisjin(f): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
We ladies do it for 3 major spices of life which is very essential. LOVE, SEX AND MONEY....LSM!!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
krisjin:
We ladies do it for 3 major spice in life which is very essential. LOVE, SEX AND MONEY....LSM!!!
See, God go bless you, bless ur mummy, bless ur popsy, bless me ur future husband...I love this truth you just polished.

Can I have your account number......sorry phone number...?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Krisjin. Please only talk for your self. You are the only one who has owned up doing it for love...sex and money.

Which of them gives easy access or difficult access to your pants? Love...Sex or Money or Is it the 3?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Farano...easy access or difficult access? And why easy access or difficult access? cool

Or you also don't open your legs. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by naijaboiy: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by kilokeys(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
ill rather be inside a bank's vault than be inside a lady's pant o..

cos if i make it out of the Vault alive.. all the Veejays in da hood would be so dead grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / Who Disvirgined You? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.