Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. (12470 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Rubey... Wrongly Judging my sense and reasoning since 1900BC. but she doesn't want to be judged wrongly.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tolzeal(m): 1:12am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

Nope! tongue
There are men out there who makes more! So I aren't settle for less

The bolded Part.I Likey.

Same Statement From J Cole.

I aint settle for less...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 3:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Ipledge:
but have already proposed grin grin

Fiance n Husband are two different words.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 3:53am On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

My dear Tasha, say the truth; you can confide in me cheesy . Are you cheating yourself? Is that why you won't bug him. grin . Meanwhile, if you insist you won't bug him, then I have to pay your bride price immediately before someone else snatches you away, because your types are rare. I promise I will build another house specially for her so, not gonna bring her home grin grin shocked

Lord knows am tired of this argument grin
I'd never cheat on my man, no matter what.. sad
Build another house for her but dont let me find out, else you'd have to choose one out of us cos I'd so leave sad
The last thing I'd ever want is a co-wife cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Fiance n Husband are two different words.
so na fiancé I con be sad
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 24, 2015
kristein:

then you go wait tire..em plenty for my neighbour wey don clock 40 nw,desperately looking for a husband because they share the same mentality with yours while they were still youth
Story for the gods! Used to deceive ladies since before Christ! Marriage na ticket to heaven ni?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 24, 2015
MrHardOn:
Am surprised nobody has mentioned control .....or some girls don't know how to say no to sex.
Weel,I guess I have to comment on this one cos it's rily more of a spiritual iSsue. Yes,some girls Don't know how to say no to sex even when money is not involved. They are called nymphomaniacs or female sex addicts. The slang used mostly to describe them is 'slut'. They just love sex even though some demand money so as not to look foolish. Luckily,I dnt fall into such category cos when u give ur life to Christ your self-control becomes very strong! smiley
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by oluspencer(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2015
olodo oshi....... i think say u wan tell us
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Akuri.....Onirarun....Odoyo. Omo gutter. I think say u wan contribute.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lord knows am tired of this argument grin
I'd never cheat on my man, no matter what.. sad
Build another house for her but dont let me find out, else you'd have to choose one out of us cos I'd so leave sad
The last thing I'd ever want is a co-wife cry cry

Erm ok stop crying! as usual, women be using tears to cajole us into believing them. grin
But i believe you; you should also believe not all men cheat. sad
The term 'co-wife' though, very funny.
Happy weekend wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Vasity(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Erm ok stop crying! as usual, women be using tears to cajole us into believing them. grin
But i believe you; you should also believe not all men cheat. sad
The term 'co-wife' though, very funny.
Happy weekend wink
ofcourse, not all men cheat.
Happy weekend! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
The only reason why I am gonna make it easy for anyone to get into my pant in when he has paid my bride price tongue
right on point!!!!

say no to premarital sex !!!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

ofcourse, not all men cheat.
Happy weekend! cheesy
grin grin grin
And they lived happily ever after!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

grin grin grin
And they lived happily ever after!
You dont give up, do you? grin I said am tired grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

You dont give up, do you? grin I said am tired grin
I will be your source of strength cheesy only a man with no balls gives up easily my dear grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

I will be your source of strength cheesy only a man with no balls gives up easily my dear grin

Ok but be careful, my honey bun is a policeman on NL except you dont mind losing your balls tongue grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Ok but be careful, my honey bun is a policeman on NL except you dont mind losing your balls tongue grin
Hmm! I'm not scared of guns (except the ones that are aimed at my vital parts grin) nevertheless, man is got to fight for what he once had. grin I'm going to protect the treasure i found.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Hmm! I'm not scared of guns (except the ones that are aimed at my vital parts grin) nevertheless, man is got to fight for what he once had. grin I'm going to protect the treasure i found.

where the treasure for dey? sad
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by doublezero7(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Hahahaha...wahala haff come! Tasha don turn treasure! Wetin person no go hear for NL?!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
doublezero7:

Hahahaha...wahala haff come! Tasha don turn treasure! Wetin person no go hear for NL?!
it's not funny sad sad

you sound to me like an old user, tell me your other handle cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by doublezero7(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

it's not funny sad sad

you sound to me like an old user, tell me your other handle cheesy

Other handle gini? It doesn't have to necessarily be funny to you before I laugh dear! + I was only playing around! Nothing serious!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry anger mode activated!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
doublezero7:

Other handle gini? It doesn't have to necessarily be funny to you before I laugh dear! + I was only playing around! Nothing serious!

Loosen up, will ya? cheesy
I was playing around too cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry anger mode activated!

cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by doublezero7(m): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

Loosen up, will ya? cheesy
I was playing around too cheesy

Gbaun! Playing around on a hot saturday afternoon in Lagos attracts a punishment of 12 strokes of cane! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
doublezero7:

Hey Mr Man, keep going, don't look bacK else i will sue you for trespassing shocked
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by doublezero7(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ahan...wat is my own oga! I know my rights oo!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mr zero, this is naija where there's no right grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by doublezero7(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
Mr zero, this is naija where there's no right grin

That's a lie oo! There is the freedom of...

Corruption!!!
grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
doublezero7:

That's a lie oo! There is the freedom of...

Corruption!!!
grin
Thank goodness, you just said. we love our own ways, not a crime to be a little different. We swim in corruption and is good grin so forget about freedom. With money anything goes in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers / A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night / May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.