Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. (12427 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Does anyone have reasons why most Ladies make it easy for guys to get into their pants?
Or is it a natural phenomenon. Opinions from guys and ladies please. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by ArchEnemy(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2015
We thought you were gonna give us reasons

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Am sorry...I have no clue. Am always of the opinion that they owe it a duty to do so.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Since you ask let me help you just a little.

1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

Oya add the rest and complete your op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by alberto2k(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

Talking from experience? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2015
If you say love....does it mean that. If you love a guy he must get into your pants with ease.
If you say money...Are you saying if a lady needs money...she should make it easy for the guy to get into her pants.
If you say ...she just wants it... are you saying anytime she wants it she should always make it easy to get in.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Talking from experience? undecided angry

From others experience yes .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Which of them is from experience. Could you expantiate ? Am trying to understand the reasons.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by lonngmann(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

Number 3 grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2015
The only reason why I am gonna make it easy for anyone to get into my pant in when he has paid my bride price tongue

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2015
So Rubey...You have always made it difficult for those who refuse to pay your bride price. But do they still get into your pants?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Lonnngman if you say they just want it...does it mean they owe it a duty to make it easy. Because most ladies still make it difficult even if they just want it. Any reason?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2015
undecided
rubey:
The only reason why I am gonna make it easy for anyone to get into my pant in when he has paid my bride price tongue
in other news you're clamouring 4 attention? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Gooci(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

wat is bride?? can i get it in shoprite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by iceberylin(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:
When are we seeing yøur parents wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Jibola10(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

I av issues with ur no. 3, dey just want it, or we just want it, re u nt a female?
1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

When are we seeing yøur parents wink

When you have 6extra digits added to your salary tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

You're going to remain single for a very long time cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Classicalmusic: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:
OK OK good. In other words, i'm picturing in my mind that you're doing everything you can to attract a man on a raw, sexual level to propose to you, huh?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Jibola10(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

I av issues wit ur no.3, dey just want it or we just want it, ain't u a female?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

You're going to remain single for a very long time cheesy

Nope! tongue
There are men out there who makes more! So I aren't settle for less
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Jibola10:
I av issues wit ur no.3, dey just want it or we just want it, ain't u a female?

What are you saying ? There are girls that does that just for the fun of it , have you thought of sugar mummies?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by iceberylin(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

just 6
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

just 6

Yes baby wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Jibola10(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

What are you saying ? There are girls that does that jist for the fun of it , have you thought of sugar mummies?
Wat am saying is u excluding urself as if u wnt just want it sometimes too like u said
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Nope! tongue
There are men out there who makes more! So I aren't settle for less

Lol , you have no idea what his account reads and you told him to add six zeros to it , lets say it's 100000 adding 6 0's to this how many men that earn that are single or are you going to be a second wife and aside that how many of the single ones will be willing to wait till marriage or are you gold? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Jibola10:
Wat am saying is u excluding urself as if u wnt just want it sometimes too like u said

Well maybe after i'm married .
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by iceberylin(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Yes baby wink
Høw abøut løving me when the møney is at Maybe wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

Høw abøut løving me when the møney is at Maybe wink

Errrrmmm...let me think about it cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by kristein(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Yes baby wink
then you go wait tire..em plenty for my neighbour wey don clock 40 nw,desperately looking for a husband because they share the same mentality with yours while they were still youth
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Jibola10(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

Well maybe after i'm married .
even wen ur married will it still be maybe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone Who Has Broken Ties With Their Parents? / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.