Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Soulmakeover For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soulmakeover For Men (610 Views)

What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) / FOR MEN: How To Last Longer In Bed / For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soulmakeover For Men by StephenwithaPH: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Authentic men are soon becoming extinct. The essence of a man is strength, the capacity to come through when it is required of him. Look at little boys, what kind of games do they play? War games! They fight, they wrestle, they show off their strength. Why? Because that's what is written deep into the heart of a boy from birth. A real man is strong, he is courageous and full of confidence. His strength is however controlled, his strength is hooked up to a worthy cause. In any society where real men are, there is safety for women and children, there's prosperity for the realm. Remember, it is men that took us to the moon! It is men who discovered the new world. It is men who are constantly pushing the boundaries of growth and development. Ooh, how we need men in the world today.

But then, that's where the problem starts. Because being born a male doesn't automatically translate into growing up into a man. Men are formed. Men are forged. Unfortunately for many men out there, this forming process didn't finish and for others, the process never even start. But I can help. I understand what it means to be an unformed or an unfinished men. I have grown through pain and suffering. Out of the ashes of my pain, I have developed a curriculum to help men become the best they can be. I offer this help on two platforms: radio and seminars. Every Wednesday on City 105.1 FM, you can listen to Soulmakeover For Men from 7-7:30 pm.

So, let me invite you to our monthly gathering of men, "The League of Greatness: A Fraternity of men paying the price for true greatness". We meet once a month during the clean up, that is last Saturday of the month from 7-10 am exactly. Next one is on the 31st. Come on guys. Let's help each other grow. Venue is LCCI, Bola Tinubu Way, Alausa Ikeja. Bring a friend along. Entry is free! If you're looking for a non religious, no BS frank conversation with men who want to be the best they can be, you need to come. I hope to see you. If you're coming leave a comment. I am Stephen with a Positive Hustle.

1 Share

Re: Soulmakeover For Men by sanyablaze(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
NAIJA SONG WRITERS

WE WRITE BOTH GOSPEL AND SECULIAR SONGS WITH GREAT TUNES AND MELODY

TRY US TODAY

08038606260. www./sonya.blaze2

(1) (Reply)

Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App / 10 Things Men Must Know Before Living With A Woman / "Are You With Him For His Person, His P3nis Or His Promise?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.