Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love (9101 Views)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

I'm not too awesome to share a wife, no woman will be able to handle me and another man at the same time...she wan die? grin

In the spirit of teaching our unborn children, you should make sure you teach your daughters to opt for divorce at the first sign of disagreement with their husband, even when they're caught cheating... gringrin
Same reason for me. No man can handle me and another lady at the same time.

Yes I will teach them to opt for divorce than bear abuse. Better divorced than dead. That has always been my strict line of thought.

Any other misinterpretation of it to include mere disagreement which every married couple has is pure mischief. But hey you're free twist it how you like

4 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
[s]lmao. grin You want to be a polygamist without marriage. How are you going to get the plenty wives? Kidnap?

I actually don't consider marriage an achievement. I got more marriage proposals than I could handle in my own time until I chose one person.

It is nice to know you're getting plenty proposals too. I will remember that for the day you join the bandwagon of those who say women don't prosose to men.

And guess what? So many women are dying to be with you, what better chance of building your harem than now?
I'm sure they are willing to provide for themselves too,compete for your love, be at your beck and call and pamper you on top of all that.
Just for a chance to experience your majestic awesomeness. grin

liar!

[/s]

My dear, marriage or not - the women are available and ready to be included in my harem where love, sexual satisfaction, and stability flows bountifully. cheesy

Your bringing marriage here and harping on it does nothing, it is you who finds it an achievement - it did a lot of things for you, I'm sure... gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
yes I doubt it. Pictures or...
Keep doubting, those things come easy to me gringrin

I don't need to post pictures or convince you.
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
[s]dude you were complaining bitterly about the ladies with princess mentality and the 'I'm too special' kind of thinking

That shouldn't even feature in your comment if it was that easy to garner the plenty brides.

Since you agree it is the prevailing mentality among ladies nowadays( your exact words), then we both agree you've successfully contradicted yourself.

By your own admission, it is not easy to find such ladies these days.

You can keep arguing on both sides of the spectrum. For and against. Only you[/s] cheesy
Unnecessary!

Like I said earlier, I made my comment and exited the thread - Every subsequent bicker that has happened is the direct result of you quoting me back here due to not being able to deal with latent reality.

Do I even seem like someone who would complain bitterly about not finding women, you must be kidding - I know you just feel like yapping. gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

My dear, marriage or not - the women are available and ready to be included in my harem where love, sexual satisfaction, and stability flows bountifully. cheesy

Your bringing marriage here and harping on it does nothing, it is you who finds it an achievement - it did a lot of things for you, I'm sure... gringrin
oh yea certainly. It did plenty of things for me. Praised be master Jesus. Amen.
Who am I to deny his blessings?

Back you the matter. You want to be a polygamist without marriage? Can you claim to have 4wives when only one is married to you? Just admit you can't marry more than one wife instead of the Merry go round.
It is impossible for you to achieve.

The most you can do is keep a plethora of girlfriends (who have other boyfriends and sugar daddies too) and delude yourself that you have a harem grin

When the time for marriage comes, dem no born you well to attempt bringing another wife into the same home madam shares with you.
Easy ko.

5 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
No you can find women alright. You're just pissed none of them wants to share.

That's the reality that drives you mad.
But that's the reality of today. Deal with it.
crackhaus:

Unnecessary!

Like I said earlier, I made my comment and exited the thread - Every subsequent bicker that has happened is the direct result of you quoting me back here due to not being able to deal with latent reality.

Do I even seem like someone who would complain bitterly about not finding women, you must be kidding - I know you just feel like yapping. gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:

Same reason for me. No man can handle me and another lady at the same time.

Yes I will teach them to opt for divorce than bear abuse. Better divorced than dead. That has always been my strict line of thought.

Any other misinterpretation of it to include mere disagreement which every married couple has is pure mischief. But hey you're free twist it how you like
Lol...then my post shouldn't have offended you in the first place for you to bring me back on this thread.

Why did you not fancy my comment?
Are you doubting yourself? gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
oh yea certainly. It did plenty of things for me. Praised be master Jesus. Amen.
Who am I to deny his blessings?

Back you the matter. You want to be a polygamist without marriage? Can you claim to have 4wives when only one is married to you? Just admit you can't marry more than one wife instead of the Merry go round.
It is impossible for you to achieve.

The most you can do is keep a plethora of girlfriends (who have other boyfriends and sugar daddies too) and delude yourself that you have a harem grin

When the time for marriage comes, dem no born you well to attempt bringing another wife into the same home madam shares with you.
Easy ko.

This girl will soon get a brain aneurysm on top my matter cheesycheesy

Dem no born me well? It is impossible to achieve?
Because Cococandy thinks so? Buahahahaha...
You're fast losing it...I can't help you grin

The only reason I won't bring another wife into the same home with the first wife is for my sanity - which is why putting her up at another house will be the next option gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:
No you can find women alright. You're just pissed none of them wants to share.

That's the reality that drives you mad.
But that's the reality of today. Deal with it.
Thank goodness you know that finding women isn't a problem.

However, what reality about them not wanting to share are you talking about?

The considerable number of women who are in polygamous marriages (including those in the OP), exist only in lala land?
Or are they not in your reality? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

This girl will soon get a brain aneurysm on top my matter cheesycheesy

Dem no born me well? It is impossible to achieve?
Because Cococandy thinks so? Buahahahaha...
You're fast losing it...I can't help you grin

The only reason I won't bring another wife into the same home with the first wife is for my sanity - which is why putting her up at another house will be the next option gringrin

No be by mouth. Do it o.
Even keeping one in a differnet house can only be achieved by lies. Where one wife thinks you're away on business not knowing you have family elsewhere. That's the only way you can achieve it.

Great you agree it will be problematic to achieve a scenario where both wives will be willing to share you peacefully without setting you and themselves on fire?

And he keeps contradicting himself.

What happened to your heavenly harem where love and stability are surplus. grin
What happened to the desperate ladies willing to have pieces of you?

Now you say with your own mouth that it will be courting insanity to keep them in the same house?
After you've praised your ability to achieve a peaceful love filled harem?

I hope you remember we are still on the same thread this one you're contradicting yourself in such blatant ways. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
cococandy:

[s]No be by mouth. Do it o.
Even keeping one in a differnet house can only be achieved by lies. Where one wife thinks you're away on business not knowing you have family elsewhere. That's the only way you can achieve it.

Great agree it will be problematic to achieve a scenario where both wives will be willing to share you peacefully without setting you and themselves on fire?

And he keeps contradicting himself.

What happened to your heavenly harem where love and stability are surplus. grin
What happened to the desperate ladies willing to have pieces of you?

Now you say with your own mouth that it will be courting insanity to keep them in the same house?
After you've praised your ability to achieve a peaceful love filled harem?

I hope you remember we are still on the same thread this one you're contradicting yourself in such blatant ways.[/s] grin
Okay you win.
I'm tired! gringrin

Polygamy all the way... cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Polygamy all the way... cheesycheesy
in your dream tongue

You never tire o. Just wait until you marry more than one wife, you go see better tiredness grin

4 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by bukatyne(f): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dear OP,

Your point is?

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Chai! See as Nairaland females dey trash their male counterpart. cry
Every family section topic must turn to Male & Female E-fight.
Grabs popcorn grin

grin wink cheesy
Cococandy gave someone a smackdown and I felt the pain when he chipped an "Ad hominem" towards Alutacontinua! gringrin
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by cococandy(f): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Trouble maker like you angry smiley
FrancisTony:
Grabs popcorn grin

grin wink cheesy
Cococandy gave someone a smackdown and I felt the pain when he chipped an "Ad hominem" towards Alutacontinua! gringrin
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:
Family section threads worth reading.

Men vs Women... grin
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by naijaboiy: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
Grabs popcorn grin

grin wink cheesy
i always like enjoying their e-fights too grin

1 Like

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by crackhaus: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:
Pretense, as if you didn't cu.m on that - these are the kinda things you live for, praise singing and anything to fan the flames of your vanity... gringrin

Should someone also tell you how beautiful you are? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by bugativeron: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hahahhaa grin
Just seeing this, ok I get it.

The op is one of the longest I have ever seen and he refused to shorten it though the full story is very interesting.
well I enjoyed the full story. However there are other lessons to learn from the story about the mans mentality, how he dealt with his wives, both in biz and maritally and how the wives survive upon his demise. But your abridge version has taken away all that side of it. We should be patient enough at times to go through some stories. Such as soludo write up on nigerian economy.
Re: The Apata Wives: Bonded By Uncommon Love by 5minsmadness: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
bugativeron:

well I enjoyed the full story. However there are other lessons to learn from the story about the mans mentality, how he dealt with his wives, both in biz and maritally and how the wives survive upon his demise. But your abridge version has taken away all that side of it. We should be patient enough at times to go through some stories. Such as soludo write up on nigerian economy.
Didn't mean to take anything away from the story, it was quite an interesting read although it looks long at first glance. I tried to capture all the salient points though. Don't worry ai wunt do hit aghain cry smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? / I Need To Leave My Matrimonial Home / Tips For Christian Married Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.