Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,106 members, 7,845,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

What The Best For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Best For Her? (830 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Guys! Which Language Is The Best For Wooing A Girl? English Or Your Mothertongue / Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Best For Her? by gabriel4u(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hello to my fellow NAIRALAND USER.
I have a lover gel who claim to be my forever and she made me understand what actually is love.although i have been having relationship whit gels for the past 8yrs but the moment i found her in 4months back i never think of being a player again. she never made me lonely for a day, she keep on calling, though i never buy her a recharge card before and do call her too.
This my lover am telling u about his a kind that if i loose her anything can happen to me and am sure she will not want to loose me too.

So here is a month of calibration's(xmas and new year) so am confuse of to what to buy for this kind of lover who claim to have me without been wedded.
pls this same thing to your self that kind of gift can u give to this serious lover gel/guy.

thanks to you all as i stay cam to receive your reply.
HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU. kiss cheesy
Re: What The Best For Her? by sistawoman: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
The best xmas gift you can give a woman is cash or a gift card.

Our needs/desires and wants change on a daily. So just give her the money and let her use it as she sees fit.
Re: What The Best For Her? by lovlymira(f): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? / If Na You Weytin You Go Do! / mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.