Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke (25555 Views)

Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by pekeyim: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Yes I heard that
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by madgoat(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
FG, we need working refineries. Its a big shame dat we are importing petrol.

#vote4change #buhari #gejmustgo

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by frodobee: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Election benefits. All na wash. But atleast prices and supply have been stable under GEJ

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by seunwen2(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2015
chai
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Burger01(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:
This woman, I must confess, the only good thing about you is your pretty face which is full of deceit. Y'all keep flexing your authorities and keep on making the masses poorer. God will judge yall.
Na today you know? Bottom power at work..undecided

3 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by sammyj: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2015
This Government lacks integrity and the biggest failure of this government and his cohort is speaking from both side of their mouth. Nigerian should just get ready to start paying more after the election, the reduction was a political campaign in the first place!!! Vote change Vote Integrity Vote, click likes to Vote the peoples general with integrity!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by lordmayor4(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2015
The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, while explaining why the pump price of fuel in Nigeria did not reduce as soon as global crude oil prices plummeted, said Nigeria was importing against the global import prices for crude.

No comment

3 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2015
The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, while explaining why the pump price of fuel in Nigeria did not reduce as soon as global crude oil prices plummeted, said Nigeria was importing against the global import prices for crude.

Meaning if subsidy is removed on PMS we should expect the same rubish.

4 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Beesluv: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2015
40 days kpere

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by AdeniyiA(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Nonsense ...undecided
a result of misgovernance and corruption .
How they will stop their fake subsidies by stopping importation through construction of new refineries is not in their agenda even as they're seeking reelection, but only campaign of calumny, names calling and certificates scandals are the only thing in their manifestos angry
Bunch of clueless, myopic, corrupt and selfish rulers undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by pekeyim: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2015
I listened to this and to be honest with Nigerians. Two things are involved it is either the Government will remove subsidy completely as the Barrel is low, and allow the market to dictate it's price, when crude oil will increase.

Or the Government will stop subsidy for now, and when the market price of crude oil shoots up, we'll start subsidising again.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by outstandingjk(f): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2015
gists:

@ the bolded - Don't be deceived cos all that glitters isn't gold. The only way of knowing if a woman is truly pretty is to take her to the pool for a short swimming exercise. That way, all the cosmetics makeup and pancakes will be washed out and she will be back to her natural self - Imagine PEJ after swimming grin grin grin

Now to serious matter: I didn't bother reading since I know whatever they are doing now is just for the sake of the elections. GEJ and his theiving crew are all liars.
That is if she is not wearing a water resistant make over. Trust me an o in self won't remove her blush self let alone swimming pool. She's beautiful sha

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by smileandlove(f): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Have not bought fuel at #87. Sobaz et al! At ikwere road Port-Harcourt still sell at #97.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by femliany(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2015
I know say that reduction na Greek gift from the onset

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by sammyj: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Oya push to front page
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by akwara1234: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
upcrown2512:
MY PASSION! MY COUNTRY ! MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

APC, PDP, APGA, etc Na dsame people. Thesame thiefs. Dnt u knw dat we d masses hv no say in dis country? We jst dee watch as de do whatever dee want. U can't trow stone on dem 4m ur house. Abeg excuse me make I concentrate finish dis my weed I dee blow.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by grabs(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Why don't we just remove this corruption called subsidy once and for ever?
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Kingspin(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Some people are talking hard becos, she is not one of their own. We all should know that various ministers and porfolio exist. Let people stop this bias attack on one particular ministry or department.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by bewla(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

I have no APOLOGIES if I fail at writing proper English Language!
1. I is not my language, it is the language of slave masters.
2. i was forced to learn it
3. China has dazzled the world with creativity and productivity, and it has not nothing to do with their correctness at the use of foreign languages.
4. If you really want to break your head over my poor performance at the use of the English Language, please be my guest.

i wish you well bro.
if only u no what they make of the incoming president u go try get ur certificate and not statement of result engres don kill una de form
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Princezoi(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Really!!!!! How does dis reduction even affect anything, its so obvious that it is happening because of the election. Dis guys are just a bunch of cunt!!!!! #Dazall

2 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by chamboy(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Vote for Dis ppl on ur peril
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by stan241(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2015
Kingspin:
Some people are talking hard becos, she is not one of their own. We all should know that various ministers and porfolio exist. Let people stop this bias attack on one particular ministry or department.
I'm sorry but this right here is just plain silly

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2015
Her royal cluelessness, 1 of our 5 PRESIDENTS has spoken! Bunch of irredeemable kleptos! #change2015 is inevitable!

3 Likes

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by francizy(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2015
noblezone:

What exactly did you folks understood from what you read?

The woman simply said prices did not come down immediately because there were already some quantities of fuel in stock and needed to be sold before the price adjustments. These old stocks has an estimate of about 40 days before they are cleared.

What happened to simple comprehension?

Didn't read that stuff and won't read it. She is just another liar. In poli-TRICKs, you have to always lie.
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by maxtamazin: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ, I like you but this is crap. You should sack that stupid woman. Do you think we are fools? GEJ till 2019 tho.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Capitano1(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2015
When your cabal refused refinaries to work why there wont be increase in importing d refined fuel.FOOLS ,u only speak english dnt knw wat they entails.

.SWEAT TOO MUCH then lets talk how to stop it.
Sweatfree team
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Kingspin(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
stan241:
I'm sorry but this right here is just plain silly
Silly, becos u dont knw what u want.
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by PerfumeRepublik: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
I understand everything she said...
Don't mind the Trolls and thugs above me..
They just doing their jobs.
Seun when are we gonna have troll of the year award?
The troll industry is getting bigger everyday

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by francizy(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
gists:

@ the bolded - Don't be deceived cos all that glitters isn't gold. The only way of knowing if a woman is truly pretty is to take her to the pool for a short swimming exercise. That way, all the cosmetics makeup and pancakes will be washed out and she will be back to her natural self - Imagine PEJ after swimming grin grin grin

Now to serious matter: I didn't bother reading since I know whatever they are doing now is just for the sake of the elections. GEJ and his theiving crew are all liars.

Well, she can enjoy while it lasts..

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by stan241(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Kingspin:
Silly, becos u dont knw what u want.
nope I do know what i want which is for our elected officials to be accountable while you on the other hand feel a particular leader is being victimized because she is from a certain tribe

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by kheart(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat....wintch#

Guy dis one wey u dey cough dis days nawa o, hope it aint contagious sha
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by brainpulse: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
hedonistic:

This must be a joke. If this is true, then there is no greater argument against the removal of subsidy than this. Global crude oil prices have crashed, and it is expected that every product derived from crude oil (including diesel) should also witness significant price reductions. If the minister claims that the price of diesel remains high because of "market forces" then that means that a cartel - not "market forces" - decides the price of petroleum products in Nigeria.

So if fuel subsidies are removed tomorrow, Nigerians may never enjoy the benefits of lower fuel prices no matter how low crude oil prices crash. The fuel marketers would simply constitute themselves into a cartel and endlessly rip off consumers in the name of "open market". We don't want that.

Subsidies must remain until sanity is restored in the downstream sector.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

293 Rescued Women, Girls Are Indigenes Of Bumisiri Village / Are Nigerian Youths Actually Lazy? / Christian Leaders Reject Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit To Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.