Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke (25525 Views)

Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud? / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
pazienza:

You should learn to write better, before advising others to do so.

Using nigeria for Nigeria, ur for your, nt for not, u for you, wld for would, etc, clearly show that you are not a meticulous person, and are not that great at written English.

It smacks of inferiority complex when Africans go about harassing each other over rules of written/spoken English language. I don't see the Germans, Italians, Portuguese, etc, dying over rules of English language.
well,if I remember,I did'nt correct him for shortening his words...maybe why you don't see Germans and d rest dying over "rules of English language" is because they do not make sooo much errors...you obviously write correct English,why not encourage a brother to do thesame..if Nigerians only made efforts at the littlest of things,perhaps we would be well advanced by now.if we aren't going to speak or write proper English as Nigerians,then we should probably adopt another lingua franca...anything worth doing is worth doing well...

By the way speaking and writing proper English has nothing to do with inferiority complex,

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by franksam2009: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
LagosBoi2:
After 40days, after elections the FG will now stop paying and it will sky rocket by 60%, your usual trick or you can give us as a new year gift by new year....sorry no thanks
. illiteracy is a disease, you mean you don't even understand what she said? Shane on you

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by onayemi1: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
hedonistic:

This must be a joke. If this is true, then there is no greater argument against the removal of subsidy than this. Global crude oil prices have crashed, and it is expected that every product derived from crude oil (including diesel) should also witness significant price reductions. If the minister claims that the price of diesel remains high because of "market forces" then that means that a cartel - not "market forces" - decides the price of petroleum products in Nigeria.

So if fuel subsidies are removed tomorrow, Nigerians may never enjoy the benefits of lower fuel prices no matter how low crude oil prices crash. The fuel marketers would simply constitute themselves into a cartel and endlessly rip off consumers in the name of "open market". We don't want that.

Subsidies must remain until sanity is restored in the downstream sector.
this is the function of regulatory agencies. It's their duty that the oil marketers & importers don't take undue advantage of consumers. Unfortunately, all regulatory agencies in Nigeria have failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by outstandingjk(f): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
gists:

grin grin Then, in that case, I will go with IRON SPONGE to scrub it off grin grin
just kidding
Lol
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by marv1: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
This woman and lies are companions. We really missed Gani fawehinmi, how can this be, talking as if he's doing nigeria a favor. 40days? After election. What about the excess money they have realised since price fall @ the international market over 2 months ago. Corruptn dancing 3D in my country. This game will change once GEJ wins. Business as usual since 1999.
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by gerald09(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
AKA when election finish fuel price will rise. FYI

1 Like

Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Chilug(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan. Government been lying since 2006.
1 barrel of Crude = 119.223 litres.
Official exchange rate N168
Oil price $48 per barrel.
48*168=N8064/119.223=N67.68 per litre in international market.
Nigeria sell above the international market and still subsidies. National scam.
God will help us.
Re: FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke by Godiloveu(f): 12:40am On Jan 25, 2015
noblezone:

What exactly did you folks understood from what you read?

The woman simply said prices did not come down immediately because there were already some quantities of fuel in stock and needed to be sold before the price adjustments. These old stocks has an estimate of about 40 days before they are cleared.

What happened to simple comprehension?

and so u believed they had fuel in stock dat much? . do u know the consumption quality of fuel in Nigeria by per day,and how many wks ago has d crude oil dropped n to wat rates?

Cluesless Jonathan came up with dis nonsense n u re celebrating him. I don't think u live in Nigeria!

All dis half human beings with half baked brains.
smmmh.

change is here, n if dey mess up, dey will also b voted out or impeached, dat all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.