Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno (35240 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Dutse, Jigawa (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Doyin2(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
I see a lot of under aged almajiris embarassed
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by skak(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
For your information, today GEJ at maiduguri is going to adress his party members and securities.

Total disgrace.

sai GMB

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by yousee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Burger01:
Where's the crowd? What's massive about this tiny crowd?undecided

These crowd is the most massive, considering the circumstances surrounding them. Dont forget there is a total ban on vehicular movement.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by tboyzy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vow to do more huh
More of what I ask
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by soldierdollar(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Massive!!

Too bad you took the picture when the campaign is yet to begin .

That awkward moment when you are too early before a church service grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ozo13(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Arysexy:

The OP is obviously a blatant devilish liar. The rally is holding at maidugri stadium and not this playground He posted. I am impressed at d turn out especially women.
Tune in to NTA for live telecast.

No time debunking lies from devilish liars. Let them keep giving themselves Hope, I pity those that will die of stroke after February 14th
lol.me not get light ooo.snap am nah make we see d crowd.tanx in anticipation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Massive crowd. Hope Fayose is there.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by soldierdollar(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Massive!!

Too bad you took the picture when the campaign is yet to begin .

That awkward moment when you are too early for a church service grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by femi4: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omo, see stampede everywhere grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Burger01(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Losersundecided
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by culsol(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
all i want is divine instalation. GEJ or GMB. if God instal leader he will listen to the people and do what they want

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Elueski(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Massive!!
Ngene your picture was a massive lie. You took pictures of where scanty people gathered.
APC and fallacies!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ishiamu(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s][/s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop crying!

[s][/s] go and help your mother in the kitchen where you belong leave politics for men, buhari needs no woman in his chamber, guess you sex starved n u using the anger to do some rubbish here, failbuhari is near

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Doyin2(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Elueski:

Ngene your picture was a massive lie. You took pictures of where scanty people gathered.
APC and fallacies!

Watch NTA now,to see how ''massive''
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bornu people vote GEJ at ur own peril. He is vowing to bomb bornu state more.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Habibuisah1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
anyway GEJ til FeBHARi 14
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
All you Jonathanians who said the OP posted a lie

Why not counter him with your own TRUTH

This is a 1million man rally for Jonathan jare........... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by OLADD: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Boys Aged 7-10 hired to carry placards Jonathan we hail you!!

Wicked soul. When will you and your mentor Lai Mohammed stop evil lies? If despite fear of insurgency people can still risk their lives to flood the stadium, can't you see light? APC paid agents and compromised newspapers said PDP cannot campaign in Borno,Yobe, Kano and other northern states, they tried to paint gloomy pictures to Nigerians but what we are seeing today says otherwise. GMB, your cry will be massive like this crowd on Feb 14, 2015.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
next time you open threads like this,mention my name. How will I comment late na? If no be first page,I no comment o!

angry

Sowie sweetie! Never again! kiss
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Most of those who trusted Jonathan to secure
their lives and properties have either been killed
by boko haram or ran away from their homes
due to the insurgency.
So tell me,who is going to waste his time going
for the campaign? To make matters worst,there
is a massive presence of soldiers all for the
purpose of the campaign rally. After the
campaign,the soldiers disappear while the
people of Borno continue living in fear.
Jonathan has failed the people of the NE so he
has no business campaigning there

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by abubkhr: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
The campaign slogan "I vow to do more" the killing or what?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by makzeze: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wait...ooooo, I didnt see PDP Chairman at the campaign.

By the way Jonathan went to Borno just for the sake of going there. If he has his way to avoid the campaign in Maiduguri he will skip it to avoid embarrasment as it has happened now. Scanty rented crowd.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Okaka27:
oga go sidawn jare...u made no sense

oh! My sorry, my comment wasn't meant for people like you; who have no sense.
Pls grant my apology

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by fijiano202(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
this crowd is too much....they are like 1000-ish
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by patrickmuf(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Wind is most time disastrous,we don want it. Now think well,scientifically, in the real world,of what use is wind to man...Nothing!
But we all need fresh air to survive; humans,plants,animals,white,black,apc,pdp,everybody...let's Vote for Fresh air!
Ever heard of wind energy?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by sefe73(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Y does apc thrive in lies? Dis waz live on NTA nd we all saw D crowd. Ngenewatever u call ur self pls change for gud nd stop lies.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Holliness12245(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Purej: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Jonathan will win!
The haters will continue with their killings!!
The bombs will roll in more!!!
who gives a fyiok about the killings of the bastards?its their hobby!!!
And the end of the day it's your shittt!!you will deal with it cos the next regime will be hardcore MILITARY

Who are you referring to as bastard, u talk like a PDP. CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT THING IN LIFE, THAT CHANGE IS HERE WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT. Omo Ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Holliness12245(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dis is what they spent our money.... Plz stop dis ooo
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by bodsibobo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Jonathan will win!
The haters will continue with their killings!!
The bombs will roll in more!!!
who gives a fyiok about the killings of the bastards?its their hobby!!!
And the end of the day it's your shittt!!you will deal with it cos the next regime will be hardcore MILITARY

You see this your stoo.pid mentality and statement is exactly the same mentality Jona has that he has messed up big time as at today. If you read the five questions OBJ allegedly asked him when he visited Baba in Otta along with Adeboye and Oyedepo,OBJ asked Jona why he did not do anything about the Boko Haram insurgency when it started and he told him to curb it decisively, but Jona did nothing because he had this your same stoo.pid mentality too and Baba said he warned him it will boomerang on him.

Even that apart, as the President and Head of State are you saying here that if any other tribe (other than your) is distressed or facing grave challenges, the president should do nothing and continue as if all is well?

Hmmmm, I pray your guy does not go the way of Kenya's ex president with ICC too after he is voted out of office next month.

Dude wise up.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by chiomashine: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

Most of those who trusted Jonathan to secure
their lives and properties have either been killed
by boko haram or ran away from their homes
due to the insurgency.
So tell me,who is going to waste his time going
for the campaign? To make matters worst,there
is a massive presence of soldiers all for the
purpose of the campaign rally. After the
campaign,the soldiers disappear while the
people of Borno continue living in fear.
Jonathan has failed the people of the NE so he
has no business campaigning there

People that have faith in him, people who believe in what he can do. People who know that amidst the plot of the demonic Buhari, he (jonathan) will rise his head. I am proudly one of them. These are the people that will campaign for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Gates Of Gated Streets Within Lagos Removed (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.