Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno (35281 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Dutse, Jigawa (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You wear yours like a priceless designer suit and it sure looks really good on you...your phoolishness that is. See who's talking about intelligence. Senior Egbere of NL feeling funky, one who can't recognise an illiterate standing right on his nose. You should be grateful I have your time

Wow I am multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You wear yours like a priceless designer suit and it sure looks really good on you...your phoolishness that is. See who's talking about intelligence. Senior Egbere of NL feeling funky, one who can't recognise an illiterate standing right on his nose. You should be grateful I have your time

Dude I have more intelligence in my smallest fart than you have in your entire body.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You have the right to remain silent because

whatever you say will probably be stu..pid anyway.

gringringrin

He answers one post with 15 quotes..takes him 30 mins to digest each sentence. Oponu of no class..i have seen non entities but you my pitiable mu;mu takes the cake with all the cherries on it
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringrin

He answers one post with 15 quotes..takes him 30 mins to digest each sentence. Oponu of no class..i have seen non entities but you my pitiable mu;mu takes the cake with all the cherries on it

If foolishness could float...you'd be the Admiral of the fleet! If i wrote out a lengthy read for you you would find it hard to digest so i am helping you by breaking them down in small bits. I dont want your brain to implode and i am sure you dont either
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Wow I am multi-talented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time.

Piss who off? tongue

While you try comprehending my. .let me get on with more important things. No time for your incoherent one line rattles. It's an assignment for dummies, get to it and make sure you finish. Apparently you've nothing to contribute to the thread just noise grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Piss who off? tongue

While you try comprehending my. .let me get on with more important things. No time for your incoherent one line rattles. It's an assignment for dummies, get to it and make sure you finish. Apparently you've nothing to contribute to the thread just noise grin

You are not even beneath my contempt. Shock me, please say something intelligent.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

If foolishness could float...you'd be the Admiral of the fleet! If i wrote out a lengthy read for you you would find it hard to digest so i am helping you by breaking them down in small bits. I dont want your brain to implode and i am sure you dont either

Floating things of which you're one..eat your lame riddles, dumb hungry man. I'll be back when you grow a brain
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ngoziiwenofu1: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
we are winning. Up PDP!

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You are not even beneath my contempt. Shock me, please say something intelligent.

Well YOU ARE BENEATH MY CONTEMPT YOU DAMN ILLITERATE! Proof read much?? *scoofs*

You're lame and crippled, physically and mentally
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Piss who off? tongue

Gosh you are so dumb Your gene pool could use a little chlorine. I'm not being rude but truthfully speaking you're just insignificant.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Well YOU ARE BENEATH MY CONTEMPT YOU DAMN ILLITERATE! Proof read much?? *scoofs*

As i bid you farewell I would like to congratulate you because I'll bet your parents hit the JERKPOT when they had you. So If you don't like my opinion of you – improve yourself!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Wow you dont even know what it means when someone tells you that you are not even beneath their contempt. smh stark arrant illiterate
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Omooba77: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
I can see neutrals here have now realised how sincere GEJ has been...APC-egoats are losing the plot already.
Any one that really want progress will vote GEJ and support him!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by creepsyme(f): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is very serious! does this mean anything to GEJ? Almost empty rally? May be he shuld encroach a little into sahara dessert so the sand can vote for him there.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by SirWellington(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by chib4true(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You are a dreadfully foolish half-wit and a demented sheep-molesting delinquent who has delusions of adequacy. You seem to be suffering from brain freeze. Was it not the northerner the late Yaradua who granted your south south militants amnesty? Why did he not kill them? And in return what did Jonathan do when Boko Haram were just small time militants? He began killing them en-mass. By the way I am an easterner.... Ibo boy bona-fide and I detest injustice in all its forms. Jonathan is a wasted basket case and in his case we will collectively throw the baby out with the bath water. nndi ara dum
..............mr man,,,,all those belittling and derogative statements that preceded your stupid unfactual bt intendedly meaningful words,exist nowhere in the widely used lexicon........now listen,,,,,it seems u don't to understand the difference between HUMAN RIGHT FIGHTERS and TERRORISTS!!!!during the plight of the militants,how many bomb blast cases in churches and in mosques where recordedmr defendantthey where fighting the Government not the masses!!!now,it's better u shut up and keep quiet if u don't have enough facts to buttress ur claims......the militants where granted amnesty after they arrived at a humanly humane conclusion because what the militants were fighting for was very genuine.........have u ever sought fot the requests presented by BOKO HARAM??MR easterner just go out and never come again cos uve proved urself to be a dump ass fool!!!!!IBEX of the highest echelon.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by billyG(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
how comes bokoharam is not fighting since d person dey dnt want iz in borno their enclave,not even a knock out went off something fishy
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
chib4true:
..............mr man,,,,all those belittling and derogative statements that preceded your stupid unfactual bt intendedly meaningful words,exist nowhere in the widely used lexicon........now listen,,,,,it seems u don't to understand the difference between HUMAN RIGHT FIGHTERS and TERRORISTS!!!!during the plight of the militants,how many bomb blast cases in churches and in mosques where recordedmr defendantthey where fighting the Government not the masses!!!now,it's better u shut up and keep quiet if u don't have enough facts to buttress ur claims......the militants where granted amnesty after they arrived at a humanly humane conclusion because what the militants were fighting for was very genuine.........have u ever sought fot the requests presented by BOKO HARAM??MR easterner just go out and never come again cos uve proved urself to be a dump ass fool!!!!!IBEX of the highest echelon.

How much refund do you expect on your head now that it's empty?
[b]So Niger delta militants were human rights fighters by blowing up pipe lines and kidnapping people at will and even killing them when the ransoms were not paid. I don't know what makes you so stu..pid, but it really works.

If you were the President what would you have ordered when you heard that Ustaz mohammed Yusuf the very first Boko haram commander was captured? Would you have asked that he be held in confinement and considered as an asset in the fight against boko haram or would you have demanded his execution? Alas your C in C in his usual clueless persona allowed Yusuf to be publicly executed. Not even in a firing squad fashion but in a market place. Thereafter he also folded his arms and watched hundreds of men being brought on to the middle of roads and ordered to lie down and murdered in cold blood without any fair trial..only on assumptions that they were boko haram.

Back then anyone that looked somehow was boko haram. Do you know how many innocents died? I have watched videos of the Army executing blind men and their helpers, crippled men and even boys back then and this was when boko haram was still fledgling and what was the result of all that massacre? Greater and more determined uprising by the same Boko Haram. You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Everyone including Jonathan pointed out that PDP had something to do with Boko haram. Remember Azazi the national security adviser who incidentally was a native of Bayelsa.....remember he was killed because he said PDP IS BOKO HARAM? Remember Jonathan said THERE ARE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS IN PDP? Remember the Australian Negotiator Steven Davies when he said Ali Modu Sheriff is a chief sponsor of Boko haram? Isnt Ali Modu Sheriff Jonathans main campaign backer today?

Remember Mend claimed responsibility for bombing close to eagles square and what was Jonathans response? That mend had nothing to do with it.... even after they already claimed responsibility. Now he came out during this campaign to claim the bombing incident was an assassination attempt on him by Mend simply because Mend withdrew their support from him. I guess when an assasin wants to take your life he would first warn you right? Remember Mend informed all security agents of the bombing before they carried it out so nobody would be hurt.

If your brain is on vacation please call it back because i want to believe reasoning is far from you.

SAI CHANGE! [/b]
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by sheeshakay(f): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin
NgeneUkwenu:
Massive!!
in dat banner he vows to do more,God deliver us frm evil more can be massive death rate.selling Nigeria to foreign country anoda deadly group, more deadlier dan BH cheesy grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
billyG:
how comes bokoharam is not fighting since d person dey dnt want iz in borno their enclave,not even a knock out went off something fishy

My brother the something fishy must be a big something. Let PDP keep deceiving themselves. Boko haram was their handiwork to distabilize all northern states so minimal votes would come from there if any at all. If carnage continues in the North it was meant to be to their advantage but they gradually began to lose control. The key boko haram suspects who were arrested were all found in the dwellings of PDP KEY PLAYERS and Governors and nobody wants to put 2 and 2 together?

How would the bombings and killings in the north favor buhari. It was meant to favor GEJ but now Nigerians are wiser. Mark my words the winning votes in this election would come from southern states because we are wiser. If boko haram hates western education so much why are they not destroying the south where western education is the norm? Are there no muslims in the south? We just dont think thats our problem
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by olu77(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2015
diluminati:

a clueless person is always apprehensive. this your rhetoric sef

Abi nau
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Wow you dont even know what it means when someone tells you that you are not even beneath their contempt. smh stark arrant illiterate

ALamgba...shame! You definitely do not know what you're typing or what it means and I've been quoting a clown. Chai, such a bloody hooligan who types one thing and thinks he means something else in his shallow head. Sorry!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 12:44am On Jan 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

How much refund do you expect on your head now that it's empty?
[b]So Niger delta militants were human rights fighters by blowing up pipe lines and kidnapping people at will and even killing them when the ransoms were not paid. I don't know what makes you so stu..pid, but it really works.

If you were the President what would you have ordered when you heard that Ustaz mohammed Yusuf the very first Boko haram commander was captured? Would you have asked that he be held in confinement and considered as an asset in the fight against boko haram or would you have demanded his execution? Alas your C in C in his usual clueless persona allowed Yusuf to be publicly executed. Not even in a firing squad fashion but in a market place. Thereafter he also folded his arms and watched hundreds of men being brought on to the middle of roads and ordered to lie down and murdered in cold blood without any fair trial..only on assumptions that they were boko haram.

Back then anyone that looked somehow was boko haram. Do you know how many innocents died? I have watched videos of the Army executing blind men and their helpers, crippled men and even boys back then and this was when boko haram was still fledgling and what was the result of all that massacre? Greater and more determined uprising by the same Boko Haram. You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Everyone including Jonathan pointed out that PDP had something to do with Boko haram. Remember Azazi the national security adviser who incidentally was a native of Bayelsa.....remember he was killed because he said PDP IS BOKO HARAM? Remember Jonathan said THERE ARE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS IN PDP? Remember the Australian Negotiator Steven Davies when he said Ali Modu Sheriff is a chief sponsor of Boko haram? Isnt Ali Modu Sheriff Jonathans main campaign backer today?

Remember Mend claimed responsibility for bombing close to eagles square and what was Jonathans response? That mend had nothing to do with it.... even after they already claimed responsibility. Now he came out during this campaign to claim the bombing incident was an assassination attempt on him by Mend simply because Mend withdrew their support from him. I guess when an assasin wants to take your life he would first warn you right? Remember Mend informed all security agents of the bombing before they carried it out so nobody would be hurt.

If your brain is on vacation please call it back because i want to believe reasoning is far from you.

SAI CHANGE! [/b]

STFU!!
What rubbish is this hooligan typing? Henry Okah who was paid by some nuisances..same nuisances whose praise youre singing to high heavens is now Mend?? Did you even read the jargon you typed?
Mend was disbanded after the amnesty programme what we have now are ND militants, anyone claiming to be Mend can only deceive I;diots like you and the President was right afterall. Where were you when the DSS caught the Conmen Davies hired to do his dirty job? Where's the so called Davies now?? No market for them!! Anyone who beats his chest about killing innocent souls for whatever demon he worships deserves to be hanged in a public place? Imagine the hooligan who claims to be from the East blowing his trumpet for the North. Disgruntled BH member
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Massive!!
u are a disgrace to womanhood&an embarassment to ur generation. To fink u can just capture a certain clip indicating preparation of d rally and decieve Nigerians,u must be a joker. What an idiot u are,,,,,,stupid girl.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Oskilala: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2015
favoryte33:
u are a disgrace to womanhood&an embarassment to ur generation. To fink u can just capture a certain clip indicating preparation of d rally and decieve Nigerians,u must be a joker. What an idiot u are,,,,,,stupid girl.

Pls take it easy wid her, she's just tryna have fun...kudos to Mr president, he's truly a better person compared to the l8r...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by 4evergod2: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

STFU!!
What rubbish is this hooligan typing? Henry Okah who was paid by some nuisances..same nuisances whose praise youre singing to high heavens is now Mend?? Did you even read the jargon you typed?
Mend was disbanded after the amnesty programme what we have now are ND militants, anyone claiming to be Mend can only deceive I;diots like you and the President was right afterall. Where were you when the DSS caught the Conmen Davies hired to do his dirty job? Where's the so called Davies now?? No market for them!! Anyone who beats his chest about killing innocent souls for whatever demon he worships deserves to be hanged in a public place? Imagine the hooligan who claims to be from the East blowing his trumpet for the North. Disgruntled BH member

Liked at 8:26am On Jul 18, 2012 :
Politics / Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by 4evergod2: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
ALL JONATHAN SAID IN ESSENCE TO NIGERIANS IS SIMPLY THAT ALL THE WHILE HE HAS BEEN IN GOVERNMENT NO SINGLE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMME COULD BE CARRIED OUT BECAUSE OF BOKO HARAM SO ALL OUR MONEY HAS BEEN WASTED ON DOING NOTHING ALL THIS WHILE. THIS ZOO GORILLA FINALLY GETS MY AWARD AS THE DUMBEST C IN C WE HAVE EVER HAD. ALL THOSE WHO ARE BUYING INTO THIS LAME EXCUSE OF HIS IS JUST AS RE-TAR-DED AS HE IS. IS NIGERIA MORE PRONE TO TERRORIST ACTS THAN THE USA? YET THEY ARE FORGING AHEAD IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS AND ALL THIS FISHERMAN CAN SAY IS BOKO THIS AND BOKO THAT. THE SAME BOKO HARAM HE SAID WOULD BE ERADICATED IN JUNE. LOOK LETS ALL FACE IT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS ARE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A BUMPY RIDE ALL THE WAY DOWNHILL IF THIS OGRE IS LEFT AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS. I HAVE SAID MY PIECE.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Share)

I may not know what I am saying or may be stu.pid as you claim that I am but above was my post in 2012 with a different moniker of mine. That was 2012 and now this is 2015...... Was I wrong in what i said in 2012 considering what we have now in 2015?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2015
4evergod2:

Liked at 8:26am On Jul 18, 2012 :
Politics / Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by 4evergod2: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
ALL JONATHAN SAID IN ESSENCE TO NIGERIANS IS SIMPLY THAT ALL THE WHILE HE HAS BEEN IN GOVERNMENT NO SINGLE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMME COULD BE CARRIED OUT BECAUSE OF BOKO HARAM SO ALL OUR MONEY HAS BEEN WASTED ON DOING NOTHING ALL THIS WHILE. THIS ZOO GORILLA FINALLY GETS MY AWARD AS THE DUMBEST C IN C WE HAVE EVER HAD. ALL THOSE WHO ARE BUYING INTO THIS LAME EXCUSE OF HIS IS JUST AS RE-TAR-DED AS HE IS. IS NIGERIA MORE PRONE TO TERRORIST ACTS THAN THE USA? YET THEY ARE FORGING AHEAD IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS AND ALL THIS FISHERMAN CAN SAY IS BOKO THIS AND BOKO THAT. THE SAME BOKO HARAM HE SAID WOULD BE ERADICATED IN JUNE. LOOK LETS ALL FACE IT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS ARE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A BUMPY RIDE ALL THE WAY DOWNHILL IF THIS OGRE IS LEFT AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS. I HAVE SAID MY PIECE.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Share)

I may not know what I am saying or may be stu.pid as you claim that I am but above was my post in 2012 with a different moniker of mine. That was 2012 and now this is 2015...... Was I wrong in what i said in 2012 considering what we have now in 2015?

Note 4everGod2 and naijadeyhia are both my monikers.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
people please take a cursory look at this
analysis.
* I have never seen any school built in his name. *
I have never seen any borehole constructed by
him. * There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to
canvass for any charitable work nor any
humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the
polio scourge where other purposeful and
prominent leaders lead the campaign for
immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any
school either by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not
improved himself since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state
nor has he ever been involved in any kind of
programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in
Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he
can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to
any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night. *
The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do anything for
them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect
nominated him as their spoke person in the
proposed talks with the Fed. Govt.
Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge
will end if he is elected''?
The choice is yours......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.