Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno (35289 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Dutse, Jigawa (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by dahunsy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
coughs***clear throat.....Rest in peace
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
patrickmuf:
Ever heard of wind energy?
Have u heard of Oxygen?,how difficult is it to breath in da wind?...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by cbrass(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is the most boring and dry campaign have ever seen since the start of this campaign
..the crowd... lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Dannyset(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Arysexy:

The OP is obviously a blatant devilish liar. The rally is holding at maidugri stadium and not this playground He posted. I am impressed at d turn out especially women.
Tune in to NTA for live telecast.

No time debunking lies from devilish liars. Let them keep giving themselves Hope, I pity those that will die of stroke after February 14th

Pls which NTA are u watching? If its d one all of us are watchn, then, the crowd is scanty. But I think its for security reason. I expect people to be more than dis even if they are not going to vote for him. The crowd need to be checked for security reasons. That's why.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by SailorXY: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
how is this a surprise? this is GMB stronghold & war-torn also
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
zantama05:
I don't have answer to the above rubbish now, but by the way me and my remaining people that are still alive our vote will give you the answer of your question.

in my research I haven't see even a single person who says will vote for GEJ even among the PDP members.

mark my word

GMB2015 FOR THE SURVIVAL OF OUR BECOMING GENERATION!!!!!
But votes from NE (NORTH EAST) only can't determine GEJ's downfall.
I think you rather speak and vote for your decisions.
Meanwhile my prayers is always with my people from north east.
#lesscritizism #Dotheneedful #yourvotewillspeaklouder
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Been watching the campaign live on NTAi, impressive to say the least. Crowd turn out was also impressive as the stadium was filled to capacity, Mr President's speech was also impressive and off script. That's what you get from a learned president.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
Pres. Jonah should lead like a lion and not like a sheep. If anybody do nonsense, put them in jail. People like ayo fayose, femi fani kayode, asari dokubo etc. But he will not put them in jail, rather give them presidential pardon. If he has been doin this since wen he came to power, boko haram leader shekau go dey fear jonathan sef. But pres. Jonathan is too weak to lead.

#saibuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by okokhaerat(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guy, d one of NTA is frm 2011 nd nt live
Arysexy:

The OP is obviously a blatant devilish liar. The rally is holding at maidugri stadium and not this playground He posted. I am impressed at d turn out especially women.
Tune in to NTA for live telecast.

No time debunking lies from devilish liars. Let them keep giving themselves Hope, I pity those that will die of stroke after February 14th
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by HIV1: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is very funny how PDP are trying to cover their lack of crowd most places they go. On the pages of News paper they will print APC crowd , put goodluck jonathan pic on it, on tv they will direct the camera men to be showing the podium and the section of the rally where the crowd are concentrated. grin. On the day of elction the truth will be reveal.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Youngzedd(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:
Those old men holding GEJ banner look like beggars. I think they just picked up some beggars on d street, gave them placards and forced them to the venue.

Chai Jonathan

From far from the truth.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by SailorXY: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:

Most of those who trusted Jonathan to secure
their lives and properties have either been killed
by boko haram or ran away from their homes
due to the insurgency.
So tell me,who is going to waste his time going
for the campaign? To make matters worst,there
is a massive presence of soldiers all for the
purpose of the campaign rally. After the
campaign,the soldiers disappear while the
people of Borno continue living in fear.
Jonathan has failed the people of the NE so he
has no business campaigning there
are you not a little too old for "copy & paste"? engage your gray matter before it accumulates cobwebs
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
SailorXY:

are you not a little too old for "copy & paste"? engage your gray matter before it accumulates cobwebs
copy and paste? You must be stoopid to think I did that. I am the original owner of that post. If you can't get me where I copied it,they you are mad!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by organic973: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
As a courageous leader he has gone to bornu. Please join the moving train. GMB cannot be fighting corruption with men like amaechi, el rufai, tinubu as party executive members. Be wise GEJ is the just ok for second tenure.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
#GEJ addressing his 'Crowd ' in Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Krisddon: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
diluminati:

A clueless person is always apprehensive. this your rhetoric sef
Clueless u call him? Ok, if ur father has the clue of what it takes to become a president, let him at least try.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
zantama05:
we from NE we rejected GEJ for our lives, because I don't think he( GEJ) consider us a humans, and I can swear by God even those small people that you see there they will not VOTE for him. cos most of them go there for some reason but not because GEJ.

GMB2015 for our survival ENOUGH FOR KILLING IN NORTH-EAST AND ANY WHERE I NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.
Sorry bro ! we need more of You to continue to speak up until this CHANGE is manifested !
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by SailorXY: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
copy and paste? You must be stoopid to think I did that. I am the original owner of that post. If you can't get me where I copied it,they you are mad!
why does it have a different font spacing from this submission? my friend grow up.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
HIV1:
It is very funny how PDP are trying to cover their lack of crowd most places they go. On the pages of News paper they will print APC crowd , put goodluck jonathan pic on it, on tv they will direct the camera men to be showing the podium and the section of the rally where the crowd are concentrated. grin. On the day of elction the truth will be reveal.
ehn ...en Beeni , Igbeyin lo ma ye oloku ada ! ( ...the person using a blunt cutlass to cut will understand some things at the end of the day !)

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Sobeautiful: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

why are you like this?
Am watching it right now and He has more crowd than expected.
stop this
Don't mind them. Apc is nothing but propaganda. They forget u don't count your chickens before they are hatched. Let the winner rejoice after 14th Feb 'cause politics is not about empty noise and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
When Jonathan was heading for the podium

Immediately Jonathan got to the podium, people
started leaving the stadium en masse and chanting
"Sai Buhari

Finally, Jonathan and his band of criminals and
vampires just left for Yobe state

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
SailorXY:

why does it have a different font spacing from this submission? my friend grow up.
mumu!
I made the comment on a similar thread below with over 20likes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2110816/photos-poor-turn-out-president

I copied and pasted here because the similar thread didn't make fp. So you think I am not intelligent enough to make such a comment?

You dey craze o!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Fortifive: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Krisddon:

Clueless u call him? Ok, if ur father has the clue of what it takes to become a president, let him at least try.

poor girl, get ur ass down & pray to God to give u a rich husband to help assuage ur family's situation.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by neocortex: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
If the government truly can not fight Boko Haram ..then GEJ should not leave Maiduguri alive today, but if he does then he is Boko Haram"

Why not carry out your master ,shekau's order, you should be on the frontier fighting Nigerian soldiers not hiding behind your keyboard. Coward BH sympathizer.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by SailorXY: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
mumu!
I made the comment on a similar thread below with over 20likes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2110816/photos-poor-turn-out-president

I copied and pasted here because the similar thread didn't make fp. So you think I am not intelligent enough to make such a comment?

You dey craze o!
ok madam wink I didn't say it was an intelligent comment
are you from Kogi State?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
SailorXY:

ok madam wink I didn't say it was an intelligent comment
are you from Kogi State?
so why are you bothered about the comment if it is not an intelligent one?

Mtscheeew!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Omooba77: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

why are you like this?
Am watching it right now and He has more crowd than expected.
stop this
You mind them;GEJ go win,they thought he will not go to Borno. One question I always ask is if GEJ is behind boko haram,will NSA not know or defence minister. What effort has the elders made till date. When the Niger Delta issue was on;GEJ,governors went to the creeks,but what efforts has the elders made?
GEJ wins all the same.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Krisddon:

frustration can make someone speak out of context. sorry bro, go deal with your life issues
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by chiomashine: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin

Well, the end will tell who the real beggars are
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by SailorXY: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
so why are you bothered about the comment if it is not an intelligent one?

Mtscheeew!
It's not against any law to flatter oneself - ciao
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by D9ty7(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
One reason why people won't vote Jonathan come february 14th. Electricity no dey, the op lives in a village where they have electric supply every once a year, on independence day.
I am watching NTA live from Maiduguri stadium and the crowd is massive. To speak the truth, even if no one comes out to attend GEJ's campaign, it is worth it, no one wants to die. But I am quite impressed with the number of people who showed up despite the unrest going on in the NE.
Am waiting for that day that Buhari would visit Borno and see the number of people who will come out.
And to the op and other APC members who have locked their hearts away from the path of truth, there is no gain in it. Jonathan did not provide job, vote him out. But do not build your future on lies. Even if there are twenty Alimajiri kids out there and it was posted, then GEJ is a man unlike our former man of God who enjoyed posting pictures from crusades and other open ground christian campaigns.
Small time, he'll post pictures from the redemption camp.
Vote Jonathan out, its not the end of life and that doesn't guarantee you a bright future under GMB. Why don't you stick to God?
Fvck my right as a voter.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
sefe73:
Y does apc thrive in lies? Dis waz live on NTA nd we all saw D crowd. Ngenewatever u call ur self pls change for gud nd stop lies.
Are u sure about what u r saying,where d crowd? I watch am live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter / Uju Hassan-Baba Appointed As Acting Executive-Secretary Of NIPC By Jonathan / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.