Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno (35282 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Dutse, Jigawa (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Kanana(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
sampeyo:

My brother u may be write. But come to it who started the bokoharam sturf was he not th same person that treatened ou country in 2011 when he was worn in in ellction saying that he will make the country ungorvernable. Ok if he didn't know why is bokoharam callong him as a mediator btween them and fedral Govtment. Think about it. Today their is eough food in the country than before good roads electricity and job opportunities than any past president has done. My brother tink twice before u vote bye

Gibberish

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by dayo23(f): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You lie...this is NOT EKITI!!
fustrated man go watch am 4 TV, we don't rent crowd like PDP.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Deltagiant: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Borno state rally is expected to attract a smaller crowd for obvious reasons. This is a war zone. People would be naturally afraid to attend any event that will attract crowd as such will be an invitation to suicide bombers. You wouldn't want to let your loved one go to such a place. Again, It was very clear looking at the pictures that there was a deliberate security precaution to distance the dignitaries from the crowd. The crowd were far removed and it became politically expediënt to take shots of the areas where the dignitaries were seated.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
next time you open threads like this,mention my name. How will I comment late na? If no be first page,I no comment o!

angry
Now, here we are...I sensed that u're of the Ruling Party,so let's give GEJ d support...GEJ all the way!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by wolexino(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
beopened:
Chai,Jona don suffer for this life oooooo

So TANoids refused to follow him to Borno

He must have seen the Grandmother of SHAME and IGNOMINY today

Dats exactly wat am thinking why dem TANoids no follow am
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by omanzo02: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deltagiant:

Borno state rally is expected to attract a smaller crowd for obvious reasons. This is a war zone. People would be naturally afraid to attend any event that will attract crowd as such will be an invitation to suicide bombers. You wouldn't want to let your loved one go to such a place. Again, It was very clear looking at the pictures that there was a deliberate security precaution to distance the dignitaries from the crowd. The crowd were far removed and it became politically expediënt to take shots of the areas where the dignitaries were seated.

Borno is high risk, the security won't allow large crowd, everyone in that venue has been thoroughly screened, period

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

A very big shame on you...so GEJ killed BH "en masse"? You would have been singing a different song if the President had listened to OBJs advice, genocide would have been stamped on that silly head of yours. What would you say about the killing of Christians in the North especially your so-called** Igbo brothers, En Smalls*? Imagine your phoolishness of raining curses on someone for not agreeing to vote that intolerant fanatic with you. Not every one eats with their a:nus , you know? I can say this authoritatively. .YOU ARE NOT IGBO!! TAKE YOUR FALSE IDENTITY I SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE. Waiting for your useless quote cool

You are the kind of a man that one would use as a blueprint to build an idi..ot. You are depriving a village somewhere of an idi..ot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

A very big shame on you...so GEJ killed BH "en masse"? You would have been singing a different song if the President had listened to OBJs advice, genocide would have been stamped on that silly head of yours. What would you say about the killing of Christians in the North especially your so-called** Igbo brothers, En Smalls*? Imagine your phoolishness of raining curses on someone for not agreeing to vote that intolerant fanatic with you. Not every one eats with their a:nus , you know? I can say this authoritatively. .YOU ARE NOT IGBO!! TAKE YOUR FALSE IDENTITY I SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE. Waiting for your useless quote cool

You are the kind of a man that one would use as a blueprint to build an idi..ot. Y+ou are depriving a village somewhere of an idi..ot.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Fishout(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You lie...this is NOT EKITI!!
. They are Ekiti people,l watched live from channel tv. So the person is right.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by hansad: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
xpac01:
I don't if it's me, but i see nothing intimidating here..

What did you expect to see in a Buhari den? The violence up here was partly incited to create hate for GEJ, and make someone like Buharia who believes that BH are freedom fighters to win the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You are the kind of a man that one would use as a blueprint to build an idi..ot. Y+ou are depriving a village somewhere of an idi..ot.

You are surrounded by id;oits because you're one yourself. A degenerate offspring of a dimwit

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Unemadu: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I should a chicken not even a coward. I have done more to my country than lineage have or will

Yes you have tried for your country bokoharamistan. Good job
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You are surrounded by id;oits because you're one yourself. A degenerate offspring of a dimwit

You are an irredeemably cretinous polisson and a loathsome urine-reeking ocular depravity to all of discrimination. A shockingly insufferable oaf and a fecal blood-curdling evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity. Do not push me... if you do i will personally ensure you will ask to be removed from NL because I will torment you day and night. Please accept my dare!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You are an irredeemably cretinous polisson and a loathsome urine-reeking ocular depravity to all of discrimination. A shockingly insufferable oaf and a fecal blood-curdling evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity. Do not push me... if you do i will personally ensure you will ask to be removed from NL because I will torment you day and night. Please accept my dare!

You've not just been pushed..I HAVE BURIED YOU!! Didirin...do I sound like someone you dolts on NL can scare? Go put a sucker to it and shush away...born troway!! Btw..keep a more comprehensive dictionary by the side, those words up there are damp!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by slap1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
The turnout is not that important. Question is, how many people will vote there?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ngoziiwenofu1: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thanks God for successful campaign rally by PDP. Up PDP. we are winning. it's not late for you to change your mind to be in the winning party. you are welcome. PDP!! power. Power to the people!! PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
bodsibobo:

You see this your stoo.pid mentality and statement is exactly the same mentality Jona has that he has messed up big time as at today. If you read the five questions OBJ allegedly asked him when he visited Baba in Otta along with Adeboye and Oyedepo,OBJ asked Jona why he did not do anything about the Boko Haram insurgency when it started and he told him to curb it decisively, but Jona did nothing because he had this your same stoo.pid mentality too and Baba said he warned him it will boomerang on him.

Even that apart, as the President and Head of State are you saying here that if any other tribe (other than your) is distressed or facing grave challenges, the president should do nothing and continue as if all is well?

Hmmmm, I pray your guy does not go the way of Kenya's ex president with ICC too after he is voted out of office next month.

Dude wise up.
so, what's the point out of your whole useless spittle?

and where am I from?
This is Nigeria and not your fyioking Kenya

well, about curbing insurgency, it's the small god (buhari) that knows how to tame his dogs. he made a promise, you believe in the media reports like it's the air you breath. what makes you think Mr President even as he doesn't have military background is not trying in this fight?

guy wise up and don't get useless been deceived.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You've not just been pushed..I HAVE BURIED YOU!! Didirin...do I sound like someone you dolts on NL can scare? Go put a sucker to it and shush away...born troway!! Btw..keep a more comprehensive dictionary by the side, those words up there are damp!!

i see you are not stu..pid but possessed by a retar..ded ghost. I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by santori: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
sampeyo:

My brother u may be write. But come to it who started the bokoharam sturf was he not th same person that treatened ou country in 2011 when he was worn in in ellction saying that he will make the country ungorvernable. Ok if he didn't know why is bokoharam callong him as a mediator btween them and fedral Govtment. Think about it. Today their is eough food in the country than before good roads electricity and job opportunities than any past president has done. My brother tink twice before u vote bye

you dey craze ni? why you dey lie like this

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Purej:

Who are you referring to as bastard, u talk like a PDP. CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT THING IN LIFE, THAT CHANGE IS HERE WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT. Omo Ale jati jati
your bloody boko haram boys are the bastards! you sound like a slave to buhari the fulani boy.
CHANGE is constant, it is science... buhari can't be the one to ulter any change cos it's CONSTANT. guys like me won't be deceived with that 'word' cos we are focused on TRANSFORMATION! You got it?APC- the shiitty and discarded part of PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

i see you are not stu..pid but possessed by a retar..ded ghost. I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

Childish banter...tell ya caregiver to change your diaper, you stink!! Or is your frisky attitude a result of hunger..sorry, go collect your daily akawo from the nearest APC office. Oya crawl your way down there now now before hunger kills you, igbo boy my plate of black amala

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I don't argue with idi..ots, they will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience. It's pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out because You act as though your stupi..dity is a virtue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=30089907][/quote]

come! this heavy baby elephant. them send you?are you in Nigeria or Lagos?

1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Childish banter...tell ya caregiver to change your diaper, you stink!! Or is your frisky attitude a result of hunger..sorry, go collect your daily akawo from the nearest APC office. Oya crawl your way down there now now before hunger kills you, igbo boy my plate of black amala

Remember JESUS loves you but everyone else on NL thinks you're an idi..ot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ngoziiwenofu1: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
please feel free to join the winning party its not late. we love you all. it's not a thing to fight for or bear grudges for one another. GEJ is the man. Do not be deceived by anybody
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think your assss is jealous of the amount of shi..t that just came out of your mouth?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

It's better to let someone think you are an Idi..ot than to open your mouth and prove it.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You have the right to remain silent because

whatever you say will probably be stu..pid anyway.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I don't argue with idi..ots, they will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience. It's pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out because You act as though your stupi..dity is a virtue.

You wear yours like a priceless designer suit and it sure looks really good on you...your phoolishness that is. See who's talking about intelligence. Senior Egbere of NL feeling funky, one who can't recognise an illiterate standing right on his nose. You should be grateful I have your time

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You wear yours like a priceless designer suit and it sure looks really good on you...your phoolishness that is. See who's talking about intelligence. Senior Egbere of NL feeling funky, one who can't recognise an illiterate standing right on his nose. You should be grateful I have your time

Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.