Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno (35292 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Dutse, Jigawa (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
This woman should have come for Jonathan's rally but unfortunately..........

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
neocortex:

Why not carry out your master ,shekau's order, you should be on the frontier fighting Nigerian soldiers not hiding behind your keyboard. Coward BH sympathizer.
I should a chicken not even a coward. I have done more to my country than lineage have or will
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
NIGERIANS , Don’t sell your future to those
who has been ruling us for the past 35 years and was not able to develop our country but succeeded to breed Shoe shiners, Nails cutter, scavengers and Boko haram and the poorest region in Africa and the world at large..

We stand for One Nigeria,
We are not terrorist,
We are not vampire,
We are not Suicide bombers!

The killings must Stop, The kidnapping must
Stop! We are Nigerians and we love ourselves…..
Tell the enemies that invade our peace and joy
to leave us alone!

With one voice we shall secure our country nigeria, we have no other country call nigeria,
Lets stand for peace, Lets stand for one
Nigeria!!!

No particular region has monopoly of POWER…
Walk with the man with a vision of NEW
NIGERIA, A NEW FUTURE IN NIGERIA Where there is no Northerner and No Southerner BUT ONE NIGERIA …

Don’t be deceive PRESIDENT SEES A BRAND
NEW FUTRUE IN NIGERIA, Rome they say was not build in a day, A collapse Country like Nigeria in the past 48 YEARS cant be built just in 4 years……

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WORKING!!!!!
NO REGION HAS MONOPLY OF POWER IN
NIGERIA !!!!!
POWER MUST GO BACK TO THE NORTH
IDEAOLOGY MUST STOP!!!
WE SAID NO TO IT…

LEAVE PRESIDENT JONATHAN ALONE….

VOTE GEJ 2015
PlS Share it!!, Tag it...let it go
round....Nigerians must hear!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by orobs93(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
This shekau must be a coward hw can he miss dis golden opportunity?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
I can see neutrals here have now realised how sincere GEJ has been...APC-egoats are losing the plot already.

You know what ? You know how to deceive yourself with childish tantrums.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Larriekay: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
copy and paste? You must be stoopid to think I did that. I am the original owner of that post. If you can't get me where I copied it,they you are mad!
that's too harsh ma'am !!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ichidodo: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

I am a very disturbed fellow for quoting you,sorry sir..
Sorry for yourself..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by DWJOBScom(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop crying!

After the election in a faceless forum like these we may never get to trust u again - whenever I see you your post I make sure I don't tell another because it's never trusted
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by chib4true(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
zantama05:
we from NE we rejected GEJ for our lives, because I don't think he( GEJ) consider us a humans, and I can swear by God even those small people that you see there they will not VOTE for him. cos most of them go there for some reason but not because GEJ.

GMB2015 for our survival ENOUGH FOR KILLING IN NORTH-EAST AND ANY WHERE I NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.
sharap...NE should note vote for him....SE will fully vote him in..is,who said that our lives will be secured under GMB?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by eazydon(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
orobs93:
This shekau must be a coward hw can he miss dis golden opportunity?

I weep for your generation, if you know the implication of what you have just vomited. Mugu^10

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
chib4true:
sharap...NE should note vote for him....SE will fully vote him in..is,who said that our lives will be secured under GMB?

You are a dreadfully foolish half-wit and a demented sheep-molesting delinquent who has delusions of adequacy. You seem to be suffering from brain freeze. Was it not the northerner the late Yaradua who granted your south south militants amnesty? Why did he not kill them? And in return what did Jonathan do when Boko Haram were just small time militants? He began killing them en-mass. By the way I am an easterner.... Ibo boy bona-fide and I detest injustice in all its forms. Jonathan is a wasted basket case and in his case we will collectively throw the baby out with the bath water. nndi ara dum

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by somsom(f): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
considering the no movement in Bornu today, what kind of crowd are expecting?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by SirWellington(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fake update!!!! You guys do this all the time, same with the case of Kano...I don't support PDPD yea but pls do us the favour of being truthful with ur updates...liars!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Chigold101(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Hahahahahahahaha GEJ is rejected everywhere you go.
lolzzz... No Sir GEJ is the most accepted than any of the contenders... Massive crowd at Owerri told GMB point blank that they wont vote for him. When GMB was rejected at Owerri Ogbonnaya Onu almost fainted cos they have told Tinubu & GMB many lies on how Igbos have rejected GEJ...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by dayo23(f): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Even mechanic 4 ibadan don decide!
#GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by uyplus(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
organic973:
As a courageous leader he has gone to bornu. Please join the moving train. GMB cannot be fighting corruption with men like amaechi, el rufai, tinubu as party executive members. Be wise GEJ is the just ok for second tenure.

You call this courage? He has only visited twice in 6years, yet you call it courage. The Boko haram baga massacre happened on the same day with the Charlie Hebdo incident at faraway France, but guess what, GEJ rather chose to send his condolence to the President of France over his citizens who were experiencing an onslaught from Boko haram. What did GEJ do with the money he met from the excess crude account, and also the revenues he generated when crude oil was still selling above our benchmarked price? How can he fix Nigeria within 4year, particularly now that our revenue from crude export has dropped? He had 6 years with more revenue to make a statement for himself that he was good for the job of leading us to the promise land, but he did nothing. The railway noise is 100% funded by the Chinese government and not FGN money, and they will be managing it for about 10years to recoup their bucks and make more money from us. I still wonder why sensible Nigerians would ever want to vote GEJ again. He doesn't deserve a chance to lead us again. With the level of corruption in his government, that even President Obama told him twice that he isn't serious with his fight against corruption. Below are his scam
Allison madueke 10bn private jet charter scandal, Abuja $470m cctv scam, stella Oduah inflated BMW car procurement, pardoned criminals like Bode george and Alamegysia, 30bn Power sector scam (from 400MW to 2500MW), Abba Moro immigration recruitment scam, unremitted 20bn missing NNPC funds told by the whistle blower (Emir of Kano), Sure-p scam, 10bn presidential air fleet maintainance cost (why would a serious government be having 10 presidential jets), 4bn feeding cost (2015 budget), pension fund scam, 119bn for 1.5km 2nd Niger bridge scam as against 29bn spent by LASG on 1.3km lekki-ikoyi bridge, telling lies that PEJ office isn't funded by FGN, false arms procurement deal that went bad. (Why was the name of the Israeli guy released, but the accompanying Nigerians names has never been leaked out)?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by enigmang: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
zantama05:
we from NE we rejected GEJ for our lives, because I don't think he( GEJ) consider us a humans, and I can swear by God even those small people that you see there they will not VOTE for him. cos most of them go there for some reason but not because GEJ.

GMB2015 for our survival ENOUGH FOR KILLING IN NORTH-EAST AND ANY WHERE I NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.

Errrmmm you know the picture on the camel is not Buhari??
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by sampeyo: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
[
quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=30088204]Massive!![/quote]

GEJ carry go 2019. We follow u
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by tola9ja: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
omo see crowd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by HonosPearce(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
No need for crowd
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by dayo23(f): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ekiti on locked down! Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Boys Aged 7-10 hired to carry placards Jonathan we hail you!!

Same way 6 to 8 year olds are displaying PVC in APC STATES
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by shankolo: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
My presido u don't need crowd,you will win failbuhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by sampeyo: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
enigmang:

Errrmmm you know the picture on the camel is not Buhari??

My brother u may be write. But come to it who started the bokoharam sturf was he not th same person that treatened ou country in 2011 when he was worn in in ellction saying that he will make the country ungorvernable. Ok if he didn't know why is bokoharam callong him as a mediator btween them and fedral Govtment. Think about it. Today their is eough food in the country than before good roads electricity and job opportunities than any past president has done. My brother tink twice before u vote bye

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ommo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Massive!!

LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. sorry i can't help the laughter hahahahahahaha. PDP massive campaign? But Op u wick oooooooooooo
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You are a dreadfully foolish half-wit and a demented sheep-molesting delinquent who has delusions of adequacy. You seem to be suffering from brain freeze. Was it not the northerner the late Yaradua who granted your south south militants amnesty? Why did he not kill them? And in return what did Jonathan do when Boko Haram were just small time militants? He began killing them en-mass. By the way I am an easterner.... Ibo boy bona-fide and I detest injustice in all its forms. Jonathan is a wasted basket case and in his case we will collectively throw the baby out with the bath water. nndi ara dum

A very big shame on you...so GEJ killed BH "en masse"? You would have been singing a different song if the President had listened to OBJs advice, genocide would have been stamped on that silly head of yours. What would you say about the killing of Christians in the North especially your so-called** Igbo brothers, En Smalls*? Imagine your phoolishness of raining curses on someone for not agreeing to vote that intolerant fanatic with you. Not every one eats with their a:nus , you know? I can say this authoritatively. .YOU ARE NOT IGBO!! TAKE YOUR FALSE IDENTITY I SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE. Waiting for your useless quote cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Sorry for yourself..

This fool here doesn't even have a voter's card!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Forwetinnah: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
dayo23:
Ekiti on locked down! Sai buhari

You lie...this is NOT EKITI!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by ichidodo: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
ilugunboy:

God punish me for lying against Ichidodo, i am so old, stupidt and useless.I am very very sorry my lord.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by hillso7(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
No wonder they don't want election to take place there. PDP is gone.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:

A bitter kid

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno by XYZ123: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Massive!!
Massive indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) / I Saved For Years To Buy My Wife’s G-wagon Car Gift – Gbajabiamila / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.