Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship (702 Views)

Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? / Hv U Ever Experienced This In A Relatnship B4? / I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship by MhizVee(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
I have been wòndering how sme guys/gals handle financial issues in their relatnshps cos when a guy spends too much on a gal,they go cal the guy mugu/maga.And if the girl pesters the guy a lot for money she'l be seen as a pest
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship by iceberylin(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
By nøt getting intø a brøke relationship grin
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Financial issues?
That problem I am yet to face
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
U get employed ASAP.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship by MhizVee(f): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Financial issues?
That problem I am yet to face
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Easy: Avoid spending too much on the girl; and the female should refrain from pestering him about financial issues.

It is a RELATIONSHIP, afterall.
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship by MhizVee(f): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:
Easy: Avoid spending too much on the girl; and the female should refrain from pestering him about financial issues.

It is a RELATIONSHIP, afterall.
alwys on point
Re: How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Ur Relatnship by arcbay(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
What most ladies don't understand abt r/ships is that every normal guy knows that whenever he goes into a r/ship, he has indirectly signed a bond of commitment and responsibilities with the lady. The guy knows what is expected of him. He does everything to please his lady. But the moment the lady starts showing an overly likeness towards material things, trouble sets in... Cos the guy will start having some second thots. An average guy would think "I be Maga?" each time his lady demand stuffs from him. I believe ladies should always try be understanding in their relationships, study ur guy and know his financial limitations. You can as well assist in some instances when the guy goes broke, that kinda guy will never forget you when he gets back his feet. I imagine a lady who has never bought even the cheapest Cologne for her guy complaining her guy has stopped ushering her gifts. You shouldn't be on the receiving end at all times, sometimes you act the giver. Stop making ur guy take u for a miner and stop acting like one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Buid And Maintain Your Self -esteem / What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is / Signs Dat Shows Your Partner Is Going To Dump You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.