Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? (1373 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / What Is The Best Gift Your GF Ever Given You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by steveneche(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Some say you cant make relationship work without money while others think otherwise.. Wat do u think?
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by chocolateme(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
After you Op
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Topestbilly(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
cool

Relationship will never work without money, infact op mention one thing that will work without money.

Incase u ar in a relationship n ur gf is not asking for money, here are some reasons.

* her parents still keep check on what she buys and things she wear.

* she's from a rich home n she's not use to asking people for stuffs.

* she's aged and desperate for marriage.

* you always satisfy her when it comes to making love but she definitely has another guy which he is her source of income

Have spent 1.5million n am still single cool

1 Like

Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by myfantasies(f): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
When love is involved nd ur partner is worth every penny, wat u have spent does not count

It's d taught dat count

Not d amount u spent

1 Like

Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Olusanya333(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
When love is involved nd ur partner is worth every penny, wat u have spent does not count

It's d taught dat count

Not d amount u spent
The truth is he is priceless.
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by myfantasies(f): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:
The truth is he is priceless.
U r absolutely right
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by richidinho(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
cool

Relationship will never work without money, infact op mention one thing that will work without money.

Incase u ar in a relationship ur gf is not asking for money, here are some reasons.

you forgot to add

"someone somewhere is paying the bills"

1 Like

Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Topestbilly(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
richidinho:

you forgot to add

"someone somewhere is paying the bills"

You ar on point just added it.
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
I roughly gave her 7-8k two weeks ago for her hair and cream....on thursday night i sent her a break up messageundecided...some girls can misbehave, no wonder the inceasant bashings hereundecided
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by HardMirror(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
cool

Incase u ar in a relationship n ur gf is not asking for money, here are some reasons.

* you always satisfy her when it comes to making love but she definitely has another guy which he is her source of income

1.5 million? Hmmm hope u have upto 150 million in your account sha cost it would be unwise to spend over 1% money you have a ladies as a young man.
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by HardMirror(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:

It's d taught dat count

Not d amount u spent
Abeg. It counts. How can you say what you have spent does not count. Some guys don't know how to caution them selves. The squander what would buy several plots of lands on a lady that they won't marry in the end. Even if there is true love btwn you 2, a guy must do himself good and plan how he spends so he can have investments that would benefit him and his eventual wife in future

1 Like

Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by myfantasies(f): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
HardMirror:

Abeg. It counts. How can you say what you have spent does not count. Some guys don't know how to caution them selves. The squander what would buy several plots of lands on a lady that they won't marry in the end. Even if there is true love btwn you 2, a guy must do himself good and plan how he spends so he can have investments that would benefit him and his eventual wife in future
I have said my mind, dats all dat matters

Y don't u calculate urs nd tell us d figure
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by HardMirror(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
I have said my mind, dats all dat matters

Y don't u calculate urs nd tell us d figure
I used to be a reckless spender. Ashamed of how much I had spent in past relationships. Better not to talk about it, would have been better to have given it to my little sister in school
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by myfantasies(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
HardMirror:

I used to be a reckless spender. Ashamed of how much I had spent in past relationships. Better not to talk about it, would have been better to have given it to my little sister in school
Sorry

Spend wisely next time
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Smellymouth: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
cool

Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Smellymouth: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tryna calculate my losses over the years ..

Women sha .. Baba God, free me from the spirit of Punna grin

Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is she a commodity?Look for job for her to work and buy her own stuff.
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Topestbilly(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
HardMirror:

1.5 million? Hmmm hope u have upto 150 million in your account sha cost it would be unwise to spend over 1% money you have a ladies as a young man.

Na wa for u oo. So u dey mind dat figure.
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Topestbilly(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Don't believe everything u read or see on social media..

Am just seeking attentions. grin
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by olac21(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
I roughly gave her 7-8k two weeks ago for her hair and cream....on thursday night i sent her a break up messageundecided...some girls can misbehave, no wonder the inceasant bashings hereundecided

Why always you?
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by HardMirror(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:

Na wa for u oo. So u dey mind dat figure.
Yh, cos many have spent more than that without having 20million.

1 Like

Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by HardMirror(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:

Don't believe everything u read or see on social media..

Am just seeking attentions. grin
You could be joking but there are guys who have spenT much more. The car they bought for the gf alone is more than 1.5m. So your joke is actually the reality of some guys

1 Like

Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by firstking01(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
olac21:

Why always you?
how do you mean?
Re: Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
3 thousand

dollars

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This? I Cant Just Understand. / Nairaland's Super Squad. / What Are The Sections You Have Never Opened On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.