Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45728 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nicepoker(m): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Why Interfere in ur sis matrimonial issues. Lock up and have the its not my business attitude. Let ur sis catch him herself..
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by marjson(m): 1:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

Well, I would say you and him are birds of same feather. I am sure you knows what clubs are meant for. So what did you also go and do there?
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by tunde705(m): 3:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
Mind my business and watch as it deteriorates huh? We are talking about my blood sister here. As for hearing whatever he has to say, he has no excuse whatsoever. For crying out loud we talking about someone who barely married three weeks ago and whose wife is already pregnant for him. I'm sorry i cant keep it to myself.
you have said it a all bro! The guy married your sister because she was carrying his baby and not because he loved her.

No vex o, but you sister should have known going by her level of education...

Na belle make the guy marry your sister, no be love. The lady you saw him with at the club is the club is the love of his...

My take is that THE MARRIAGE WAS ALL A MISTAKE.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

Yes ,tell your family

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 25, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Dnt put ur sis in pain by telling her.she is pregnant, dnt kill her or her baby.chill pls,time wuld come for d man to get exposed

He should wait and tell her after she is infected with HIV and syphilis abi

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.

Open your mouth wide and tell your parents and your sister what you saw
Call them all into one room and say everything
Nobody will die

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 25, 2015
dimples2:

Disgusting. I'm beginning to believe!

I know a similar story too

Christian Marriage should be redefined

No matter what, I will not believe this..There are great marriages out there and mine will be great.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Kcwarren: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2015
keppyy:

I refuse to believe this... cry cry
common sense would have told you that the guy is here on nairaland... Na the cheat be that; trying to exonerate himself...
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 25, 2015
cbrass:

Don't mind humilitypays, it's easy to decode the environment and society he belongs to and this has negatively affected his school of thought and therefore plunged him into more negativity. I bet he must have done this to his wife too embarassed

Gosshhhhh...It's truly scary..

Life is just life...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Kcwarren:
common sense would have told you that the guy is here on nairaland... Na the cheat be that; trying to exonerate himself...

How do you know this?
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DaBullIT(m): 5:55am On Jan 25, 2015
sparta:
i would have! You just let him walk away with another chick? Trust me all hell would have broken loose on his sick balls!

Getting married 3-5th day of January, It's less than a month old wedding, i woulda shot the muuufucka if i could ,

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DaBullIT(m): 5:55am On Jan 25, 2015
mirexxx:
guess u missed her quote button.

I didn't , quoted you on purpose
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
Then what do you suggest i do, i know my sister she might quit the marriage no matter the consequences. She's kinda hot tempered
Tell your parents, both of them.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by blesie: 6:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Op don't tell your sis. Confront the guy. Get angry and threatened to tell your family . even if you tell a judge your sis is married and divorce is bad. If she can't divorce him then she will be living in pains
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.
i would advice that you tell your mum, she would be in a better position to help her since she is with child. i know someone told you that a time to expose him will come but be careful that time could come in the form of an extra-marital child or even worse HIV.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by radicalove(f): 6:44am On Jan 25, 2015
What he is trying to say is that you should have punched the bastard several times, so the wife will see it and deduce that something about the husband is not just right.... Hope you concur??
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by radicalove(f): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2015
tunde705:
you have said it a all bro! The guy married your sister because she was carrying his baby and not because he loved her.

No vex o, but you sister should have known going by her level of education...

Na belle make the guy marry your sister, no be love. The lady you saw him with at the club is the club is the love of his...

My take is that THE MARRIAGE WAS ALL A MISTAKE.

Gbam, u have done justice to the question, this was the same point I was going to raise... It's obvious this E-DIOT was having two girlfriends as at December 2014 and his mind was on the girl you saw at the club, when your sis told her about the pregnancy, he married her just because, like you said, he is afraid of your family, shekina.....
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by precisionindepth: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2015
all I will do is to greet him in a jesting manner, greet him so well that guilt will finish him right on the spot.

then I will move on to the slut and greet her " anty, good evening ooo, HP u r enjoying my bro in law? Abeg...no vex oooo, " u don marry? if she says no" I will then pray for her'" may God grant u a wonderful husband who will cheat on you till the end of time? if she refuses to say amen, I will amen it myself.

my advice:

have a heart to heart talk with the guy, try and know the reason why he wld want to put ur sisters life in danger cos either you like it or not she's in danger. if u c remorse in him, Mk him promise u not to engage in It again but I seriously advice you tell someone you can confide in. Dont keep it to yourself cos " the heart of man is hellishly wicked"

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Originalsly: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2015
You do not know....but your sister should know the nature of her husband. Do you know if she used her status to snatch the man from his gf? Can also be the man married her because of her status and what she can do for him. I suggest you invite him to a family meeting .....break the news to all....and let him decide the way forward. He must know what he wants...if he promises to be faithful then hang a threat over his head that should he break his promise the consequences would not be good for his long term health.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2015
cool
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Na today yansh get centre part...some men have bn cheating snc 1809...free ur sis jor,dnt give her hypertension..dont worry,one day God will arrest him.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mirexxx(f): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
DaBullIT:

I didn't , quoted you on purpose
for what do i know u
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by MizJayne(f): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Pls and pls if u really love ur sis,d best thing to do is to tell her,hw can u tink of keepin such a tin 4rm her,let her knw she is marrying a cheat as a husband if she can deal wit it fine nd if nt let her decide.She deserves to b happy abeg as marriage aint a child's play.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by infofta(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Don't tell just any family member. Reasons:
1. Your sister and her husband will get over it and what will become of you.
2. Your sister will separate from the husband and she will later blame you for the failure.
3. He may denial it and you will seen as a liar.
Advise:
1. Don't tell your sister save her marriage.
2. Tell your dad not mum or a man in the family.
3. Try to talk to the husband if you can.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Samsonklin(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2015
U are silly i think... U will just end up killing her. God forbid!
Btw!!! Do u think ur sista married a saint., mayb u shuld jst pretend u didn't see anytin. Dnt tell anyone
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by jasper83: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2015
Op Na wa for o, because its ur sis husby now u are ranting. Wat abt u too, its a man tingy, dat doesn't mean he doesn't luv his wife. If u tell ur sis uv just succeeded in ruining her happiness. So u tink holy holy eligible bachelors abound abi? If u send her to spinsterhood wiit ur jealousy she will Neva forgive u for being a bad news carrier. I trust ur mum she will never be a party to that. Pls dnt get me wrong im nt supporting the man, but this a societal issues. Are u urself married? Wat are u doing in the club, i gess wit ur wife abi. Finally pls ask ur mum maybe ur dad has ever cheated on her before, and hear her response.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Samsonklin(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2015
What are u doing in a club? Is it nt to get somone's husband too? Damn it!! Just face ur life n leave d couples jor! All I see s pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Samsonklin(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2015
youmour:
Threaten him and extort enough cash from him in fact milk him until he uses his legs to confess
Bros, dat wil only work on a guy whose wife pays d bills... A confam jew ma. It will never work on ME. May I not see reasons to cheat on my would be wife but.. If it happens accidentally and her sista sees me, den try to blackmail me? If I kponse her ehn... If she reach house, she nor go fit even talk wetin happen, she go say na boys wele her.
MY_POINT is blackmail isn't d best way @all. It only works in nollywood
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2015
iceberylin:
These niqqaz aint løyal grin

Point of correction, U niggaz aint loyal undecided:-/

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by humilitypays(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2015
cbrass:

Don't mind humilitypays, it's easy to decode the environment and society he belongs to and this has negatively affected his school of thought and therefore plunged him into more negativity. I bet he must have done this to his wife too embarassed
The hypocrisy of people once they are on the internet is really scary! Why are we acting surprised that a man cheated on his wife and his wife's brother caught himn y the surprise like u nver heard such stories or worst stories b4

Men will always be men no matter what u do!

Most men that cheat on their wife or partner don't do it because they don't love their wife or partner; they just do it most times for no reason aside the desire to explore or inability to resist temptation; and I can boldly tell u that over 95% married men in the whole world today cheat on their wives- deal with it! The few that don't cheat must be very spiritual and close to God else, no man can marry for 30 years without cheating on his wife unless the man is broke or very poor and lack the opportunity of meeting other prettier/hotter women with irresistible sex appeal temptation.

And to the guys acting surprised, if u have cheated on your girlfriend b4 or cheating on her and u believe once u marry that u will stop, u are just fooling yourself because once u marry, the desire to cheat on your wife will become even more.

To the ladies, you all shouldn't be shocked reading something like this because I am sure most of you must have done it with another girl's boyfriend or husband while coming online to pretend like a saint.

I insist that the op should just bottle it up and maybe talk to his sister's husband if he has the guts...telling your sister will only hurt her and her unborn baby because it won't make any difference.

And u thinking that your sister is a PhD holder, a lecturer, bla bla bla and feeling she's too good to be cheated, I laugh at you because men who married beauty queens, super models, female MDs, professors, female ruling politicians, etc still cheat on their wives, or didn't you hear that the husband of Queen Elizabeth of England cheated on Queen Elizabeth not long after they got married as Queen and Prince of England and u are here talking about your sister having PhD and being a lecturer, I laughgrin

So your sister's husband cheated not because your sister is not good or outgoing, he cheated because cheating and exploring other women is a natural curse on men, which u the op is a partaker of that curse until u become a complete practising born again; which u are not by going to night club!!grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
How do you mean? Please explain

The post is very explanatory nw...
If u' had allow him taken a swollen face home, ur sister would easily understand let alone wen he explains what u did to him.gringringrin
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2015
mecussey:

I didnt post to offend you but I tell you, it's your sisters fault. She saw the treat and went ahead with the marriage. Again, 90% of guys are cheats directly or indirectly, if you like believe.

miss. i don't have a sister also we are talking about physical cheating not mentally nothing can change that. besides you sound bias, u have no knowledge of the full story but somehow manage to conclude she tricked the guy into marriage. i wasn't offended at all, its just NL has a notorious reputation for double standard. if it were the case of the woman cheating, am sure you'd say a different thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.