Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45675 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by tundebj(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kalusam:
Also available, UV transparent polythene screen for green house.

My Oga, I'm interested in the UV Polythene, and net. what's the cost. how far with your greenhouse construction??
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Another progressive farmer will receive his Rain Guns this week. You cannot make the millions this season without reliable and affordable Irrigation technologies! Make your orders today...N50,000 for 50m radius Rain Gun and get them in your house or farm in 5 to 8 business days anywhere you are in Nigeria. #RemainBlessed

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2016
This is not about the fact that I help people procure Irrigation technologies, just a piece of advise to anyone who cares to read. Please DON'T ever start any dry season farm with the hope that it will rain today or tomorrow or that you are in a coastal area or your farm is near stream, that doesn't count!

Experience has taught me that having a reliable irrigation technology will cost you less than what you might lose. Why most farmers Pray and Wish for rains to come early this year, no one knows the exact time it will come, whether April or May...you don't need to wait till then to make money, make your money now - Pre order afford and high quality Irrigation technology from us...direct from factory to your door step!

We are proud to say we have been helping Nigerians procure Agric machinery and small equipment since 2013 and never had a single complaint! #RemainBlessed
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by OluchiDelly: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kalusam:
I can pre-order high quality facory direct 50m Rain gun for N50,000 only...you receive within 5 to 8 days after payment directly to your house or farm address!
Bro what is the right pump in hp that can supply the right pressure to the 50m Rain gun, how much can such a pumping machine go for?
Do I need to improvise for the "stand" or it is included in the pack?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
OluchiDelly:

Bro what is the right pump in hp that can supply the right pressure to the 50m Rain gun, how much can such a pumping machine go for?
Do I need to improvise for the "stand" or it is included in the pack?

As for the right pump in H.P. required to operate the Rain Gun, the Minimum requirement is 5 HP. This even depends on the Kg/Sq. cm (KSC) the pump generates.

The standard minimum requirement for the Rain Gun is 2 KSC pressure. No pump less than 5 HP will generate 2 KSC Pressure. So, the requirement is >5H.P and up to 20 H.P. Better result can be obtained at KSC more than 2.75. So for best results, choose any pump higher than 5 H.P that you can afford.

I don't sell pumping machine and do not know the current price, you can get this info from a plumbing store where things like these are sold.

I ONLY pre-order the Rain Gun, pictures of previous orders are on this thread(Stand not included in the 'pack'). Hence, you will have to construct the Stand locally(a welder can help you do this) . Thanks and #RemainBlessed

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by olamkas: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Kalusam:
We have available the following drip tapes for irrigation: Perforation distance: 30cm(for tomatoes) and 50cm (for cucumber and water melon) They go for 50k per roll(1Km or 1000m). We can advise you based on your agronomic practice: planting distance, furrow spacing and all. Please disregard those who are here to sell their products and tell you a lot of lies. This thread was created after several persistent from Jasper7 and jethro2 and it has the ultimate goal of helping as many people as possible get involved in tech savvy Agribusiness in Nigeria.
pls do you have drip hose of up to 2m spacing for plantain or will I just block a number of holes on the 50cm to get 2m apart?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Sorry, I no longer sell drip kit/hose....Have a great day!
olamkas:

pls do you have drip hose of up to 2m spacing for plantain or will I just block a number of holes on the 50cm to get 2m apart?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by realwizzy97: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2016
DEKORAJ FARMSĀ 

Poultry Equipments,battery cages, Poultry Farming, Farm Constructions/Setting up,defeathering machines,automatic Day Old cages ,automatic or manual stainless steel fish dryer,Metal and engineering Constructions, fabrication of industrialĀ 
Machineries for paint, Liquid Tanks, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical Industries,
Food processing Machines,feed millers,pelletizers,automatic poultry manure removers,conveyors,security doors,bank vaults,book racks,etc manure Outdoor Cooking Gas and consultancy ,call us today for more enquiries and qoutations mobile no- 07060920379, 08073852579,email-dekorajfarms@gmail.com,blog-dekorajfarms.blog.com All our products are in line with international quality standards,
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by hettetatattam(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Need a good automatic syringe used for vaccine administratiom pls...... Do u have dat?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Davecan(m): 4:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Can you supply me in lagos with Rain gun model V-Skipper?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Yes we can Sir. How many pieces do you need? Give me a call let's discuss.
Davecan:
Can you supply me in lagos with Rain gun model V-Skipper?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Don't be afraid to pre-order your agric technologies and irrigation solutions with us. The unstable price of the USD shouldn't bother you, our unique selling point is in making sure we get you the best Agritech and Irritech solutions at the best price possible(within your budget).

Have a nice day and #RemainBlessed
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2016
The dry season and the scorching sun is killing most crops but the Progressive Farmers are smiling to the Bank...Pre-order our range of Irrigation technologies despite the foreign currency rates.

High Quality Big Rain Gun(50m radius), 2 Inch

1pcs...N50,000

We pre-order the best low cost Rain guns for Irrigation, directly from the manufacturers. The 50m radius Rain Gun will be sufficient in watering 1 acre(depending on the pumping machine used), it also rotates 360 degrees.

Suitable for Bananna/Plantain, Cucumbers, Pineapples, Sugar Cane, Maize, Tomatoes, Ugu, Water Leaf, and all water loving crops. You can also use it to maintain your lawn or recreation parks this dry season!

Orders of 3 pcs and above attract discount.

Expect 8 - 10 days after Payment.

High Quality Spray tube Irrigation, 1 inch, 1m spray point, 4m Spray length(average)

Minimum order: 3Km(suitable for 3 acres)

We pre-order high quality Spray tube Irrigation to meet your crop requirements. This tube strategically delivers water to the base and top of plants with precision. Spray tubes comes in 100m/200m lengths(Can be adjusted by cutting to suit your land area during installation).

Orders of 5Km+ attracts discount.

Price: N300,000 for 3Km

Ships 7 days after Payment, arrives in Nigeria from 15-21 days!

Suitable for all vegetables as well as Bananna/Plantain, Oil Palm nursery, Maize/Millet/Wheat, Soya, and any other crop requiring water. cheesy

NOTE: Quoted Prices and minimum orders are subject to change without notice, so always contact us for current quote from the manufacturers if a quote is more than 2 weeks old!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Update
In the past weeks we have been helping farmers all over Nigeria order various irrigation technologies, especially the Big Rain Gun Sprinkler. However in order to serve you efficiently while making sure we keep to our promise of delivering ONLY high quality affordable irrigation technologies despite the high exchange rate, we have adjusted our prices to match current realities.

Henceforth, our Big Rain Gun Sprinkler(sent via Express. Shipping) which cost NGN50,000 now goes for NGN55,000, delivery time still remains 8 to 10 days after payment.

However, you can still get the Big Rain Gun Sprinkler(sent via Normal Shipping) for NGN50,000, delivery time is 15 - 21 days after payment.

*NOTE* if you have concluded with us to procure the Big Rain Gun by last week and you are yet to make payment into corporate account, you have until close of business tommorow Wednesday 2nd March, 2016 to pay else payment of NGN50,000 after that will make your Rain Gun be sent via Normal shipping.

Thank You...AgriprocureNaija
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is to thank our esteemed customers for believing in us to deliver ONLY high quality Rain Guns at affordable Prices.

Beware of low Quality toys sold as Big Rain Gun Irrigation. Get High Quality Rain Gun Sprinkler from us today and save your crops from this scorching sun!

We now Sell Rain Guns on Cash and Carry Basis(Lagos Pickup Only for now) Contact us for details(Serious buyers ONLY)

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Soloxam(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kalusam:
This is to thank our esteemed customers for believing in us to deliver ONLY high quality Rain Guns at affordable Prices.

Beware of low Quality toys sold as Big Rain Gun Irrigation. Get High Quality Rain Gun Sprinkler from us today and save your crops from this scorching sun!

We now Sell Rain Guns on Cash and Carry Basis(Lagos Pickup Only for now) Contact us for details(Serious buyers ONLY)
.Lol @ low quality toy. Weldon my oga........
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2016
Thanks Chief...na true na. Some are selling low quality sprinkler made with rustable materials+plastic head with low spray range at exhorbitant prices. I sell 100% Zinc Alloy which is of high quality and durable for low price.
Soloxam:
.Lol @ low quality toy. Weldon my oga........
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
High Quality Irrigation Shouldn't cost you a fortune...Get good returns with low investment, invest in our Range of Irrigation technologies.

Big Rain gun sprinkler available on pay and same day delivery...Contact us for details!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thanks to those who have engaged us to pre-order Agric Irrigation technologies and other farm techs in the Past week. We hope to supply more customers their package this week.

Pre-order your Irrigation and Farm technologies today, contact us!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by bosunjohns(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kalusam:
Due to the necessities and calls I have been receiving of recent, concerning farmers who need some certain technologies to enhance their productivity and reduce production risks.
I have been privileged to be around young savvy agribusiness men and ladies who have connected me to some companies who sell certain Farm technology.

Over the next few posts, I'll be listing some technology that are being sold at are very expensive prices that could be gotten for cheaper prices from smaller companies or if per-ordered.

Over the next few posts I'll be listing some technology that you can get for cheaper prices in Nigeria or from China, USA or Thailand.

If you need any of them, you can contact me for it.

Edited: You can now pre-order any Agric technology or solution. We have links of manufacturers and direct suppliers we can order from. Quality, durability and affordability is guaranteed!

How to Pre-order.
1) Post a picture/mention the name of a farm technology you need, including the number of units of the item and your location.
2) We then inquire and negotiate for best and affordable price and best quality from our range of suppliers(including shipping) directly to your farm or residence - (within 24 hours).
3) We hope you contact us within 48 hours after you request for an item via call or whatsapp to get the current value of the item.
4) We agree on payment terms and you pay us.
5) We pay the Supplier.
6) Supplier Ships the item(s)
7) You pick them up at your farm/Residence!

We are sure you will get your items between 7 - 10 days after we conclude on payment!

You can Pre-order: Nipple drinkers for Pigs(all sizes), Rabbits and other animals. Rain gun, Drip irrigation kits, any farm tech you can think of!

NOTE: You should receive the Treadle Pump within 3-5 days after payment!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Agathabishen(f): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
I Need a good automatic syringe used for poultry vaccine administration.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Agathabishen:
I Need a good automatic syringe used for poultry vaccine administration.

hettetatattam:
Need a good automatic syringe used for vaccine administratiom pls...... Do u have dat?

Please give me few days to get and confirm suppliers of this device. Please can you give me the quantity you want to order here or via whatsapp(+234 703 693 1636)
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please follow this step to place order, ONLY if you will be needing the product in a week or two...we cannot guarantee that quoted price of item will remain the same after this time. Thank you!

Kalusam:

How to Pre-order.
1) Post a picture/mention the name of a farm technology you need, including the number of units of the item and your location.
2) We then inquire and negotiate for best and affordable price and best quality from our range of suppliers(including shipping) directly to your farm or residence - (within 24 hours).
3) We hope you contact us within 48 hours after you request for an item via call or whatsapp to get the current value of the item.
4) We agree on payment terms and you pay us.
5) We pay the Supplier.
6) Supplier Ships the item(s)
7) You pick them up at your farm/Residence!

We are sure you will get your items between 7 - 10 days after we conclude on payment!

You can Pre-order: Nipple drinkers for Pigs(all sizes), Rabbits and other animals. Rain gun, Drip irrigation kits, any farm tech you can think of!

NOTE: You should receive the Treadle Pump within 3-5 days after payment!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2016
You can now Pre-order Rain Gun+Stand via Normal shipping(received within 2 weeks+)

Price is N80,000 only!

To order, chat me on whatsapp(+234 703 6931636) or call!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Big Rain Gun Promo...12th to 14th March, 2016

Buy your Rain Gun for N50,000(Free shipping to any part of Nigeria), Item arrives same day for items sent to SE/SW/SS and NC Nigeria.

The rain gun will go for N55,000 afterwards. This is an opportunity to irrigate your farm effectively and efficiently with a high quality Rain Gun.

*Promo is limited to stock available!

1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2016
The Big Rain Gun for N50,000 PROMO ends today! The Big Rain Gun goes for N55,000 starting tommorow, Thanks and #RemainBlessed
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by gboyetade: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rain guns available @ Rhinok Naija for 40,000 only. You can reach us on 09096853301( Calls and whatsapp)
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
gboyetade:
Rain guns available @ Rhinok Naija for 40,000 only. You can reach us on 09096853301( Calls and whatsapp)
please post the pictures of the raingun for us to see here thks.i want to ask is it different from others niii
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oga gboyetade, you can as well create your own thread and don't derail mine with your Rain gun Toy....for records sakes please post the pictures so others can compare!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kalusam:
Oga gboyetade, you can as well create your own thread and don't derail mine with your Rain gun Toy....for records sakes please post the pictures so others can compare!
thanks for ur reply here bro it seems distributor of rainguns are now much now pls enlighten us about d original one with good prize.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks for your observation Sir. There are many ways to identify a good rain gun sprinkler, in fact there are different types of Rain Gun Sprinkler with different Prices. I will list the Rain Guns we can procure and the prices(though this change with time).

Ways to know a good Rain Gun
1. Quality of Material...The material used determines the price, the ones I have procured for my clients is made of Zinc alloy and does not corrode easily, some use plastics+zinc alloy or other materials.

2. Weight...An average low cost 2 inch Rain gun weighs 2.5 to 3Kg, anything lower then this is a toy. You don't want to pay so much money to get a toy that cannot withstand strong water pressure. Do you? There are quality Rain Guns that weigh up to 10Kg though, but they cost over N130,000 ooo cheesy

3. Rain Gun Length....Some suppliers and sellers sadly lie about the range the rain gun can deliver, This is because you cannot easily know the spray length of the Rain guns by looking at them but I will show you how to know the length based on the model.

The range of PY 20 Rain Gun Sprinkler is 15 - 20m radius(Maximum)
The range of PY30 Rain Gun Sprinkler is 25 - 30m radius(Maximum)
The range of PY40 Rain Gun Sprinkler is 35 - 40m radius(Maximum)
The Range of PY 50 Rain Gun Sprinkler is 45 - 50m radius(Maximum)

We still have the uncommon models like the 40PY2 with a maximum radius of 50m, this is the one I pre-order from a big manufacturer in China.
Johnnyessence:
thanks for ur reply here bro it seems distributor of rainguns are now much now pls enlighten us about d original one with good prize.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bush Meats From My Farms / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.