Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! (893 Views)

Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by realGURU(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by ArchEnemy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Go and pray hard
No one on Nairaland knows if she ll be the best for you. But God does

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by alberto2k(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Breaking News

R.I.P English angry

Suspected Killer: Op

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
realGURU:
Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like an indian girls] but have not gone to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated.
continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that I'm going to leave her but anytime i see her i love her more,inshort i always whisper to myself; i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because i'm a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u

fixed

Firstly, you should understand the difference between AM & I'M.

Secondly,if she's good enough for a wife,then marry her and shun her educational backwardness.

Thirdly,get a good paying job before considering my second advise.

fourthly, don't start m.sc after nysc,look for a way to upgrade your English else you will face lots of problems during ur m.sc program.

That will be all for now. angry

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by prettyjo(f): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
your friends have no say in whom you date or marry
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by asadike(f): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Don't leave her because of what your friends are saying. Did you choose their friends for them? That she's not educated myt not be her fault. You can help train her u know. Men don't usually know d value of what they have until they lose it.
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by Enkaynwa(f): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
realGURU:
Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u

shocked
am really sorry for you
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by lovespyc007: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Well well well I hv been in a similar circumtance b4 n menn d educational gap ws very glarin n she ws always hvin dis inferiority complex it cld nt work out cos we r 4rm 2 faraway worlds n u knw dt humans r naturally biased wen u say sometin it will be interpretd anoda way so 4 u 2 be on d safe size u jst need 2 move on n if u say u want 2 groom her u might end up makin d mistake of ur life cos u cn only modify a person bt u cnt change d person its only dat person dat cn change his or herself n God so use ur tongue 2 count ur teeth all dat glitters is nt Gold
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by Maamin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
"She is buuutiful like an indian girl?" shocked

Oya pinshure or idonbelivit
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by ronald4lif(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
If she can read, write, comprehend and communicate in basic English then you can go ahead with your relationship, your friends shouldn't decide who to love or not. She can still proceed with her studies in the future. Even if she doesn't most likely due to lack of funds and time you both can still live a happy and fulfilled life.
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by arcbay(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
If she is good enough to wife, go on.... Cultural or educational gaps doesn't count... If you truly love her, then go miles to ensure you bridge this gap by moulding her into what you want her to be.
As for ur friends... Their case is similar to a long church service, u open up a wrap of cookies noisily, everyone looks at you horribly like you are some sort of demon, but deep down they wish it was them eating those cookies. Bro, your love life is no one's business, decide wisely!!!
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by HizMissy(f): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
see u wey go skul.... Abeg wife her... Una two na d same thing.
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by IAmBhijay(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Even with ur Bsc, see wetin u do innocent english language....... undecided grin

Follow ur heart bro....... Its not all about education but exposure and enlightenment.
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by princespatience: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:
Breaking News

R.I.P English angry

his an educated illitrate dats wat he is who knws maybe he had f9 in English.
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by Tymax(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol. Na wa o. Who is educated now?
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by Begonia(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Allowing your friends to make decisions for you? Irrespective of your age, you're probably still a boy.
Besides, you're not perfect either. Just read your original post.
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
OP, ur friends doesnt know dat u doesnt know how to speaking beta english, and u come and be complaining abt anoda person's english when ur own english come and get k-leg. Why do u come and be wucked like dis na? How did u take and get ur bsc sef, abi does u wanted to say 'byc'? cheesy

Ikpa, when u fix ur own english first u can den consider her own english. U cant be asking for wot u cant give.
Re: Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! by Homguy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:
Breaking News

R.I.P English angry

wickedness

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Sure Lines To Woo Other Women!! (guys Must Read) / See The Definition Of a Bonafide Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.