Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) (4321 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is it true that this is what we guys do when a girl is comming to visit us?

Girls have you ever noticed this before? grin

I do it very well those days in school

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol I dnt even invyt dem ova.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:

So u mean u go 2 her plce oftn?
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
wunmi590:

So u mean u go 2 her plce oftn?
yes. It will b only wen she wants to come to my place den I wil say ok.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
yes. It will b only wen she wants to come to my place den I wil say ok.

So you want to tell me you don't re-arrange your room if she's comming, even if your room is rough? cheesy
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
wunmi590:

So you want to tell me you don't re-arrange your room if she's comming, even if your room is rough? cheesy
dis guy sef. I said dat I dnt invyt dem to my house. Nd besides, my room is just as evry normal guy's room. Sometimes scattered, sometimes clean.

4 Likes

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
dis guy sef. I said dat I dnt invyt dem to my house. Nd besides, my room is just as evry normal guy's room. Sometimes scattered, sometimes clean.

grin
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by otipoju(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na teenagers dey do this one naa.

My place is tidy most of the time but if you are coming and I will not make any special arrangements..

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
The honest ones invite you to their humble home, while the dishonest ones take you to their friends house or hotels.

2 Likes

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lolz....

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:
Lolz....

Nah tru nah grin
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:
The honest ones invite you to their humble home, while the dishonest ones take you to their friends house or hotels.

Sure cheesy
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
What is the guy doing?

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by Begonia(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:

LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by modskiller(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
away things I guess. tongue
Cutehector4u:
away things I guess.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
otipoju:
Na teenages dey do this one naa.

My place is tidy most of the time but if you are coming and I will not make any special arrangements..
eeyah baba 70...pple can be so dumb....look at this one now with a moronic attitude.

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by otipoju(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
eeyah baba 70...pple can be so dumb....look at this one now with a moronic attitude.

Brother I no abuse you and I no abuse anybody. I no sabi you before..you just decide to curse me for no reason ..i no go talk anything for now but please I hope you get body to receive abuse sha..because if I start with you ..na beg dem go beg for you oo.

I just dey go my own jeje...

See the useless guy wey dey blab sef...you are not worth the stress. Pikin sey dem still dey collect pocket money for mummy hand. Taaa.
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
What is the guy doing?

The guy is arranging his room when he received a call from his Babe that she's on her way to his place grin
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:

Nairalander forming since 1212AC Milan, no mind am jawe grin
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
otipoju:

Brother I no abuse you and I no abuse anybody. I no sabi you before..you just decide to curse me for no reason ..i no go talk anything for now but please I hope you get body to receive abuse sha..because if I start with you ..na beg dem go beg for you oo.

I just dey go my own jeje...

See the useless guy wey dey blab sef...you are not worth the stress. Pikin sey dem still dey collect pocket money for mummy hand. Taaa.

Abeg make unah no derail my thread with abuse 000, unah be guys mke unah embrse frnshsp grin

Thnks
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
i still did it todai sef plus wash my toilet sef. kissi

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Loool...am guilty

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by otipoju(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Abeg make unah no derail my thread with abuse 000, unah be guys mke unah embrse frnshsp grin

Thnks

You sef see am na.. I have zero tolerance for imbeciles like him who just come online and start vomiting the garri and groundnut in their brain on a beautiful thread.

If the guy had any sense, he would understand that when you are younger there is still the urge to impress girls a lot...but as you grow older and become more confident as a result of many conquests and your personal achievements, that urge to impress diminishes and eventually vanishes and you become natural.

Morever since you have more space in your place it becomes less tidy.

..but what do you expect from a boy who still struggles with his younger sister over who should sleep on the couch in a crowded parlour .

... a boy who has a low self esteem and seeks to hype himself by adopting a popular musicians nickname ad his own.

Bangaerlee abi wetin you call yourself. Just respect yourself and stay in your lane.I no get your time.
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by MrCork: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
3cycle:

...I will be in that Nigeria in two week....plis can u come to ma hotel? wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
otipoju:

You sef see am na.. I have zero tolerance for imbeciles like him who just come online and start vomiting the garri and groundnut in their brain on a beautiful thread.

If the guy had any sense, he would understand that when you are younger there is still the urge to impress girls a lot...but as you grow older and become more confident as a result of many conquests and your personal achievements, that urge to impress diminishes and eventually vanishes and you become natural.

Morever since you have more space in your place it becomes less tidy.

..but what do you expect from a boy who still struggles with his younger sister over who should sleep on the couch in a crowded parlour .

... a boy who has a low self esteem and seeks to hype himself by adopting a popular musicians nickname ad his own.

Bangaerlee abi wetin you call yourself. Just respect yourself and stay in your lane.I no get your time.

Just 4get it, abeg
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Aktor365:
i still did it todai sef plus wash my toilet sef. kissi

Lol!!! grin
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Osahon7:
Loool...am guilty

I knw many of NL guys wuld b victim of this grin
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by passionate88: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Not me
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
passionate88:
Not me

Then who?
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by passionate88: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Then who?
Girls don't visit me... We just talk outside... Not inside my batcha

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
wunmi590:

The guy is arranging his room when he received a call from his Babe that she's on her way to his place grin

Hmmm so he only arranges his room wen he's expecting female visitors. Som guys sha

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by mayorsweet(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's a normal thing that any guy can do irrespective of his status.I av done it times without numbers....it's not a big deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Do U Find This Kind Of Ladies Attractive? (cool Or Trashy?) / College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) / Ladies: Key Sign Dat A Guy Truely Loves U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.