Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) (4367 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
passionate88:
Girls don't visit me... We just talk outside... Not inside my batcha

Hmmm, I hear u 000 grin
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by richol(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
yes. It will b only wen she wants to come to my place den I wil say ok.
home advantagegrin grin
Cutehector4u:
yes. It will b only wen she wants to come to my place den I wil say ok.
home advantagegrin

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Hmmm so he only arranges his room wen he's expecting female visitors. Som guys sha

That what some guys does, when they receive a call from their Babe that she's own her way nd d guy does not have intention to arrange d room for the day, omo come c as e go pick crze do am shrp shrp grin
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by EmmySparky(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op u are on point..I did it last week..its just a normal thing for we guys
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by passionate88: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2015
wunmi590:

Hmmm, I hear u 000 grin
Gaskiya

1 Like

Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2015
otipoju:

Brother I no abuse you and I no abuse anybody. I no sabi you before..you just decide to curse me for no reason ..i no go talk anything for now but please I hope you get body to receive abuse sha..because if I start with you ..na beg dem go beg for you oo.

I just dey go my own jeje...

See the useless guy wey dey blab sef...you are not worth the stress. Pikin sey dem still dey collect pocket money for mummy hand. Taaa.

LMAO..........this old niccur with fish brain.....the more you are growing......the more your fish brain dey depreciate....... Is this all you have to say? When you know all u wana do on nl is to form and ranting about age....y sign up......Fish + cockroach brain......
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2015
otipoju:

You sef see am na.. I have zero tolerance for imbeciles like him who just come online and start vomiting the garri and groundnut in their brain on a beautiful thread.

If the guy had any sense, he would understand that when you are younger there is still the urge to impress girls a lot...but as you grow older and become more confident as a result of many conquests and your personal achievements, that urge to impress diminishes and eventually vanishes and you become natural.

Morever since you have more space in your place it becomes less tidy.

..but what do you expect from a boy who still struggles with his younger sister over who should sleep on the couch in a crowded parlour .

... a boy who has a low self esteem and seeks to hype himself by adopting a popular musicians nickname ad his own.

Bangaerlee abi wetin you call yourself. Just respect yourself and stay in your lane.I no get your tilm.
see how fish brain old lame guy expressed his hardship to the whole nl......opppsss.....get a life bro....forming old papa won't help yyour career........peace and love fishbrain otipoju......
Re: What Guys Do When A Girl Is Comming To Visit (Picture) by otipoju(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
see how fish brain old lame guy expressed his hardship to the whole nl......opppsss.....get a life bro....forming old papa won't help yyour career........peace and love fishbrain otipoju......

The truth hurts doesn't it...like I said earlier you are not worth it. Ride on and enjoy the hunt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys / Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Small-sized Popular Actor Set To Wed His Stunning Bootylicious Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.