Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life (2861 Views)

How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life / How Masturbation Almost Ruined My Life / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by RealRichard(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
My 5 inches manhood almost destroyed my dating life. I’m in my early thirties and have only had two relationships and the occasional encounter with a prostitute..

No wife

No children

Nothing.

I first realized that I was inadequate around age 16-18..and, of course, this inadequacy made me fear intimacy with women. I grew up in a neighborhood full of girls, most of whom tried to sleep with me at one time or another— but I always managed to slip away. And while my friends were out discovering girls and enjoying their youth, I was all alone in my room smoking pot and watching television.

Sure, I’d occasionally meet up with my friends…but when the conversation turned to women, or when a social situation arose in which girls were involved, I’d always get out of there.

At the age of 19 an overly-aggressive chick pursued me until I gave in. Several months into the relationship she tried to put it on me and I could’nt perform out of fear (I was scared to take my pants off!).

Needless to say—end of relationship!

So, I turn 23 and discover N1000 prostitutes..and then at the age of 25 another aggressive female entered my life. She pursued me (or, shall I say, stalked me) until I gave in and we had a relationship.

So, she pretty much pushes me into intimacy— and the sex was horrible! But, she claimed that she was in love….wanted to have my baby and get married. Sooooooo–being young and dumb (and totally in love)—

I impregnate her!

..and then she aborts the baby a month later and starts sleeping with someone else. So I start smoking crack. Sure, I understood the dangers but honestly didn’t care.

I felt hopeless.

My self-esteem is practically non-existent because of this. I feel bad whenever there is talk about sex in the newspapers or other media.

I feel i don’t have the right to be a part of the discussion, let alone read about it. I can’t even visualize or see myself having decent sex in any position with my 5 incher…always comes up too short.

Sure, i go out from time to time, meet some interesting girls i talk to who seem nice etc..but that’s about it. I´m told i have an awesome personality and nice looks, but what the hell is that good for? It´s not good for anything when the girl you are with is gonna dump you like yesterday´s garbage because you can´t measure up.

This is what i feel.

I didn’t know what to do…these ‘size doesn´t really matter’ comments seem far fetched to me…just words of comfort. God knows, i could´nt care less about the size of a girls breast. Just wanted to be with someone who is nice and understanding.

This 5 inches tragedy is just another one in the long line of personal disasters.

I was desperately looking for a way out

Did I find one?

YES!!!

I finally cracked the code!!!

Do you care to know how i finally find a lasting solution to my small manhood and premature ejac.?

If yes, then you MUST check my profile (signature) for more info

However, i will be dropping some tips on how to cure premature ejac (P.E) on this thread.

Just keep your finger crossed and drop your message here. i will try as much as possible to answer them
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
teach us. grin
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by jamex93(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
no comment
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by shamsuRana(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hehehe..
Bros btwn native doc and herbalist, which one u be?
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by natureblack(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nonsense is so good only because common sense is limited.
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by quisera(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
so oga what's d normal dick size?
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
see the latest form of advertising!! angry
na God go punish u

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by brytandre(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
How did u grow ur Joystick and get your confidence back......
??
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by guardian09(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
quisera:
so oga what's d normal dick size?
Abeg help me ask am when it is even stated here that the average P size when erect is 5.1 and you are calling 5 inches small

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

I hear you, am sure soon will be some click here to learn more or click here to buy guide eish. Trying to feed of the emotions of guys that believe they are inadequate.
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by RealRichard(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Some immature and insignificant negative comments here will not STOP me.

Thousand of men need solution to these issues out there and i will try my best to share some tips for FREE.

Afterall, contacting me for further assistance is NOT BY FORCE.

I will share tips HERE for FREE.

Thank You
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by brytandre(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
RealRichard:
Some immature and insignificant negative comments here will not STOP me.

Thousand of men need solution to these issues out there and i will try my best to share some tips for FREE.

Afterall, contacting me for further assistance is NOT BY FORCE.

I will share tips HERE for FREE.

Thank You

Go ahead and share please
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by RealRichard(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Introduction to Premature Ejac. (P.E)

What is Premature Ejac.?

Also known as involuntary ejac., P.E happens whenever you reach
orgasm before you want or intend to. Some studies have reported that it takes about 5-10
minutes on an average to reach ejaculation from the moment you are aroused.

But this is irrelevant if both partners are satisfied with their sexual life.
P.E can become a problem if your partner wants you to stay erect for a longer
time than you usually do. This can be very frustrating for a relationship. Premature erection
is a common problem. It has been estimated that about 70% of men worldwide suffer from
this sexual condition.

Some men aren't even aware that they have this problem, probably because their partners
might be hesitant about discussing it.

Next Lesson: Causes of Premature Ejac.
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by lambvard: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by lambvard: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ok
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by xtervaganza(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
see the latest form of advertising!! angry

na God go punish u
why you de vex na? your guy dick small? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by Chigorkizz(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2015
I dey see una o
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Dude, you should stick to smoking pot.
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by Philipmems(m): 2:40am On Jun 08, 2015
i think he meant 5cm because the average pee size is 5-inch and thats enough to turn any babe's world around... anyway if PE (premature ejaculation) is your problem hit me up let give you the necessary expo to be a stud ...
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by RealRichard(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Causes of P.E

PE is usually a temporary condition that largely affects inexperienced or very young men or those
who are at the initial stages of a relationship. Most cases of PE are caused by stress, performance
anxiety or excitement. Quick climaxing may be a habit developed during youth but may persist later
in life.

PE is sometimes caused by physical conditions such as extreme penile sensitivity, multiple sclerosis,
damaged nerves or other neurological troubles.

Primary PE - Conditioning, trauma and upbringing

PE can be categorized as primary PE and secondary PE. Primary PE occurs when you have experienced
this condition ever since you became sexually active. Unlike temporary PE, primary or lifelong PE is rarely
caused by any physical condition. It is likely to be caused by the following psychological factors.

Conditioning: Experts believe that your early experiences with the s3x act can influence and condition
your future se*ual activity. For instance, if, as a teenager, you have conditioned yourself to quickly ejaculate
so that you don't get caught having s3x or masturbating, you will find it tough to break this habit.

Trauma: If you have had a traumatic se*ual experience, particularly at a young age, you might suffer
from se*ual anxiety for the rest of your life. Traumatic experiences may range from the comparatively mild,
such as being caught while masturbating, to the really serious, such as being se*ually abused.

Upbringing: If you have had a repressive upbringing, particularly where s3x is concerned, you might find
it hard to relax while having s3x, and may consider se*ual activity as sinful or wrong.
Too many se*ual inhibitions can often lead to PE.
Re: True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life by RealRichard(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Forms of Premature Ejac. Treatment

Sex experts use various techniques when it comes to the issue of premature ejac. treatment. One of the most common of these techniques is the use of several forms of special exercises. One of these exercises is called the start-stop technique, sometimes referred as the "squeeze method". In this form of special exercise, different versions have been developed, but basically, this will involve you stimulating yourself, also known as masturbation, in order to get an erection. When the erection happens, you stop momentarily, up until the point when you begin to feel that you are beginning to lose your erection.

When you reach that particular point, you start to re-stimulate yourself. The process will be repeated over and over for about several weeks so that the you will learn gradually to maintain an erection for an extended period of time, while at the same time, increasing his sexual tolerance.

In a slightly modified version of the start-stop technique, your sexual partner gets to be involved. During intercourse, when you begin to feel that you are about to reach orgasm, you immediately stop, then asks your partner to squeeze firmly the shaft or the end or tip of your penis with her thumb and two fingers. This should last for about ten to twenty seconds. The sexual activity will naturally stop, but only temporarily, for about thirty seconds. Afterwards, the act can re-start and the process repeated, for as often as desired or up until both you and your partner reach the point when you would like to go all the way.

If this method proves to be successful, you can learn to eventually withhold your ejaculation for a longer period of time. Ultimately, there are forms of premature ejac. treatment will enable you to your ejac. process without resorting to penis squeezing.

The Kegel exercises are another form of special exercises involved in premature ejaculations treatment. The pelvic muscle is the primary tool utilized in this particular form of exercise. The pelvic muscle can be easily located when a man, while in the midst of urinating, brings the flow of urine from his penis to a sudden stop.

Unlike the start-stop method which takes practice to master, Kegel exercises are quite easy to do. You can exercise your pelvic muscle all by yourself without anyone looking or noticing it. You can flex the muscle for about ten seconds, stop for ten seconds, then start re-flexing your muscles for another ten seconds, then stop again. You can do the process repeatedly, with the aim of strengthening the muscle involved in the exercise. This is a good as well as an effective method of premature ejac treatment because with a relatively strong pelvic muscle, you can get to achieve your goal of gaining control over his ejac

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? / Hypocrisy: How Do Misogynists Get Married? / Is This True?(Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.