Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT (37490 Views)

Jonathan’s Phd Irrelevant To Governance – Prof. Esiemokhai / President Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Chigold101(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2015
ionsman:
Na zo.....Who ask uniport?
wise people like punch asked them and they have given us answers.

Now cambridge/WAEC should also clear the air on GMB...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by femliany(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Then shame on that school for producing such person...half-baked graduate

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by hubreality(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
which useless credentials Any skilled graphic designer can do that 'cheap receipt' called a certificate!

Let the Registrar phone the HOD of zoology to produce it or the librarian (university)...None of his past students nor teachers nor colleagues has come out to speak up for him...as the case has been for buhari..
It took him weeks after mounted pressure by Nigerians for him to lead by example after the affidavit lies didn't hold before showing us the dagbo certificate oh statement of result...

Not until Buhari present his WAEC Certificate if he had any, and not statement of results. He and cohorts should be ashamed of themselves.

He can't be president of this great country, Nigeria in this 21st century! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by 9jatatafo(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2015
bigmo1:
GEJ's Uniport phd shows how poor the quality of Education obtainable in uniport is. Prof Akin Oyebode of Unilag said Jonathan is a disgrace to phd holders. Only in uniport can imbeciles like GEJ get a Phd.

Many of our PhD holders don't know anything, it is not GEJ only. While I was in the university, a federal university for that matter in Maths Department, I was in 300 level then studying Industrial Mathematics, a PhD holder in Mathematics was taking us a course and to the greatest surprise of all the students in my class, the said lecturer could not solve a simple maths question, it was a shame. I felt very bad and disappointed. This is as a result of the educational system we have today, very disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by spankyflex(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2015
ccollins:
stop giving us all these nonsense stories.. We are yet to see GEJ pHD and his thesis.. Show it to us, I can't give my vote to someone who has no proof of PhD status
but u can give your vote to somebody who has no proof of common ssce.smh

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jmaine: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2015
Shaw007:
what do you want to see, stories and epistles of how this man has wasted 6 good years doing nothing!!!

Step outside and look around, go to north and see what is going on, look at the suppot your president has lost just after his first tenure, a first time! Don't forget to look at our first lady too. There's your proof

My friend stop regurgitating stale propaganda, GEJ has barely spent 5 years in power since Adua death.

And your Northern reference does not hold water cos GEJ lost in most Northern states in 2011

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by onatisi(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2015
edey2real:
Can UNIPORT please do us a favour by showing us his thesis so that we can move on. Can someone gets a PhD without thesis.

UNIPORT show us his thesis.
look guy,why u dey argue blindly? Even if gej decides to drop his phd title.he still has his waec,first degree and masters degree! Buhari hasn't even got a wasc result!!! This is someone that has never shown his wasc result for the past 54 years since he claimed he got his mysterious o levels result. He has always been using one document or the other to hide behind.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by spankyflex(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Okay, fine!!!! Can we face issues please?
mehn u the only APC dude with maturity. thumbs up man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Shaw007(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2015
jmaine:

My friend stop regurgitating stale propaganda, GEJ has barely spent 5 years in power since Adua death.

And your Northern reference does not hold water cos GEJ lost in most Northern states in 2011
what are you saying, can you even read at all?

So the fact that its 5 frustrating years and not 6 makes you feel better, yeah?

And when I was referring to North I was talking about the insurgency.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2015
jmaine:

don't mind that small boy,he thinks by shouting sai buhari on nairaland will intimidate ppl into voting for the affidavit general. Even the northern political elites that will determine who gets the northern votes will not and never support buhari or any northerner that will disgrace them and spoil their future chances when they know they have better qualified and younger politicians. Gej will win convincingly in the north this time around. Buhari as it is now is a disgrace to the northern political class.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2015
femliany:
Then shame on that school for producing such person...half-baked graduate

He still earns what you will never earn...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Philadelphia: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:
I don't know why we are even debating this issue.....

Bsc ....Uniport...

Msc......Uniport

PhDs.....Uniport.

Lecturer at Uniport.....

Something is obviously not right with this man education.....that can explain his governance skill....he has never been exposed to a world outside his immediate environment of PH.

And so? As long as he has his papers.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by smudge2079(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2015
And am sure u have one. Amputee.
obayaya:

Prof. Oyebode is entitled to his opinion. But that doesn't diminish the quality of Education Uniport offers especially in its faculty of Science.

Prof. Ojinnaka and ACI Anusiem of Faculty of Science in Uniport were listed in the global who is who in science and technology as far back as 1996. just around the time, GEJ got his PhD in the same faculty.

So take your grudge somewhere else. I'm sure you don't even have a PhD.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jmaine: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Shaw007:
what are you saying, can you even read at all?

So the fact that its 5 frustrating years and not 6 makes you feel better, yeah?

And when I was referring to North I was talking about the insurgency.

It's not even up to five years self so quit your whines, if his 4 years is frustrating to you, it's not the same with me and millions of other hard working Nigerians who believe that waiting for the gov't to spoon feed us is an exercise in futility.

The insurgency in the North was fueled by vested interests and right now the beast they nurtured has gotten out of hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by cashkid: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Closedoor:

He still earns what you will never earn...

Its better not to earn wat u can not defend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Its obvious Jonathan lacks the mental character of a Ph.d holder.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by afanide: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2015
goldman777:
jonathan is a certified animal keeper and has no bizness managing humanbeings in aso rock or are nigerians zoo.animals,this is simply a case of misplaced priorities thatz why he is so clueless,can a qualified accounted suddenly do the job of a surgeon what u get is casualties that is what jonathan has done to nigeria.lets not b decieved by paper and come to terms wit reality jonathan is not the man to move nigeria forward and is not qualified to do so.prof osinbanjo and buhari all d way both trained in areas of national security,economics and law this people are qualified to move a growing nation like nigeria forward lets all open our eyes to reality this febuari 14

Your sentence SUCKS!!!

Let Bahari provide a common WAEC and he is giving us Excuses.

Wen he was in Asorock, what did he do that can be accounted for 2day as a legacy?

PRESIDENT JONATHAN studied Zoology and yet he is Ruling over You pple.

Buhari who studied 'HUMAN MANAGEMENT' (if at all he did) at 'goldman777 UNIVERSITY' cannot even present his SSCE and u claim he is the right man to Rule isn't it?

He is Challenging Jonathan a (BSc, MSc & PHD HOLDER) with just a WAEC result that IS yet to be certified.

INFACT, President Jonathan should challenge Buhari with his SCHOOL CERT!

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE LEVEL OF ILLITERACY FROM THIS YOUR SO CALLED 'MUSLIM KING'

seems u reason 4rm ur ANUS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jmaine: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2015
onatisi:
don't mind that small boy,he thinks by shouting sai buhari on nairaland will intimidate ppl into voting for the affidavit general. Even the northern political elites that will determine who gets the northern votes will not and never support buhari or any northerner that will disgrace them and spoil their future chances when they know they have better qualified and younger politicians. Gej will win convincingly in the north this time around. Buhari as it is now is a disgrace to the northern political class.

No mind them . . .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by omenka(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Descartes:
shifting the goal post...grin
Haba, not at all. His thesis and publications are what we've always asked for. I could remember a thread created by a supermod that made the fp. On that thread was tweets by Nigerians demanding to see the president's thesis. It has always been about his thesis and not some damn certs. The president of Nigeria can get any certificate he likes from any agency or body in Nigeria, especially given how corrupt the system currently is.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by notoriousbabe: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2015
A brother conducted this research . Here is the result:
• Ellen Johnson Sirleaf became President of Liberia at age 70 in 2006.
She was 75 in 2011. She will remain president till 2016, at age 80
years.
• President Jacob Zuma of South Africa is 72 years old. He will be
president till 2019 at 77 years.
• Nelson Mandela, born in 1918, became President of South Africa in
1994 at the age of 76. Still president in 1998 when he stepped down
for Mbeki at the age of 80. If he had served two terms, he would have
been 84.
• President Peter Mutharika of Malawi was 74 when he was sworn in on
31 May, 2014. He will be president till 2019 at 79.
• President Alpha Conde of Guinea is now 76 years old. He was sworn-in
in December 2011when he was at 72.
• President Jose Eduardo Santos of Angola is 72. He will be president till 2020.
• President Abde Bourtefilka of Algeria is 77 years old, and will be
in office till 2020 and he will be 83 years old then.
• President Alasanne Quattara of Ivory Coast was 72 years in 2012, and
will be President till 2016.
• Yoweri Museveni of Uganda has been president since 1985. He won
another seven years-term in 2013 , and will be president till 2020
when he is 84.
• President Jose Mujiaga of Uruguay was 75 years old when elected. He
is 79 years now.
• President Tedoro Oblang Nguema Mbasogo, Equatorial Guinea, was born
on January 6, 1942. He is 72 years old and still going on.
• President Michael Sata, Zambia, is 77 years old. He became president
September 23, 2011 at 74, and will rule till 2016 when he will be 79.
• President Paul Biya of Cameroon is 81 years old. He will be in
office till 2017 at the age of 84 .
• President Milos Zeman of Chech Republic is 70 years old and will be
in office till 2018 when he is 74.
• Beji Caid Essebsi of Tunisia is 88 years old and he assumed office
in 2014 at 87 years old
• Ronald Reagan, born on February 06, 1911, became US President at 70,
and served two terms before retiring in 1989 at the age of 78.
• Abdul Halim of Malaysia is 87 years old. He assumed office in 2011 at age 84.
• Karolos Papoulias president of Greece is 85 years old. He assumed
office in 2005 at age 76.
• Anerood Jugnauth Prime Minister of Mauritius is 84 years old. He
assumed office in 2014 at age 83.
• Raul Castro of Cuba is 84 years old. He assumed office in 2008 at age 77.
• Artur Rasizade of Azerbaijan is 79 years old. He assumed office in
2003 at age 68.
• Mahmud Abbas of Palestine is 79 years old. He assumed office in 2005
at age 70.
• Shimon Peres of Isreal was 90 at the time his term ended in 2014.
• Eamon De Valera of Ireland was 90 years when his term ended in 1973.
• Joaquin Balague of Domican Republic was 89years old when his term
ended in 1996
• Giorgio Napolitano of Italy was 89 years old when he resigned from
government in 2015
• Luis Alberto Sánchez Prime Minister of Peru was 88years old when he
resigned his appointment in 1989.
• Girma Wolde-Giorgis of Ethiopia was 88 years old when his term ended in 2013.
• Sandro Pertini of Italy was 88 years old when his term ended in 1985.
Also,
• Obafemi Awolowo was 74 during his last attempt at presidency in 1983.
• Nnamdi Azikiwe was 79 when he contested for presidency in 1983.
In conclusion, I am not an apostle for recycling old politicians but I
am averse to people like Ayo Fayose pushing twisted and one-sided
history in our faces. I just want to show that all over the world
senior citizens get elected and most of them see their tenure through.
In fact a few of them die in office. Only Tôn Đức Thắng of Vietnam
died in office. You can research this fact. Ironically none of dead
presidents on Fayose’s statics in the Punch was up to 70 as at the
time of their death. This shows how confused this Ekiti governor is.
Please let us contribute to knowledge, the fact that some elements are
privileged to be in seat of power doesn’t mean we cannot engage
intelligently. People like Ayo Fayose should be told that the white
didn’t hide things in books for black people like us. Let the game
continue, we will serve them while it is hot.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Anglovel: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
empire, ya and I know too well, dat islam sees female as d weakest. How abt women dat re bin arrested in saudi for driving car all becos of sharia, wad will ya say abt d saudi blogger dat is bin lashed and jailed all becos dey said its haram, and yet dis foolish arabs too twits. How abt ISIL, killing and saying its jihad as commanded to dem by ahllah and muhammed, how abt d virgins like 72 promised by muhammed to d suicide bombers. How abt old men marrying children as young as 13 (senator yerima) and saying d prophet did it so its allowed, how abt d ISIL raping yazidi grls and saying muhammed(disaster upon him) shared and enjoyed d spoilt of wars by straffing slave grls. How abt killing converts of islam to christianity. Wadz ya say in all of dis, how abt d chibok grls, dat were taken by fellow muslims and still call on d name of Allah and muhammed. D guy did more harms dan good, he's d reason y d world know no peace. Remember 1.3 billion can't win d war against d rest of d world, just as president sisi of egypt a muslim said it. Ma bro, ya know d truth, and d truth is islam is violent, islam strives and belives in radicalism. Boko haram hezbollah hamas al quaeda ISIL sunni fighters talibans(pakistani and iraq and afghanistan) al shabaab, iran shiite, all dis re muslims sponsored terror groups and all preach abt jihad as said by muhammed. So ya see y I say islam is d problem of dis world? Google president sisi speech on d nid to remove d radical elements in d koran. D world will be a better place.
hw abt d Chibok Girls.. Heartless people..holding Innocent Girls to Frustrate their parents,Nigerians,nd d hon President.God will Expose nd Disgrace them All!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by onatisi(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2015
jmaine:

No mind them . . .
I like the way gej is handling the situation,he is making apc and buhari look stupid and brainless. The support buhari is still getting now among his educated followers is because most of them believe he will do the needful and produce the results before the elections and that this will make him an hero who took pdp for a ride but by the 10th or 11th of febuary if buhari still doesn't produce that results ,he will definitely lose a large chunk of his voters. Those shouting sai buhari here shouldn't believe that the trash they shout here on nairaland affects the ordinary voters on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nogen: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:
Can Uniport clarify the Phd thesis question also? Where can we find a copy of Jonathan's Phd thesis and any other academic publication her wrote while at uniport?

Are you this daft or you also didn't attend a common secondary school like your mentor Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by obayaya(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
There is no issue with GMB's Educational qualification It is a distraction and I've decided not to talk about it after his result statement was released. Anyone with objection should approach the court. As for mine, wait till when I run for political office.

Really @ the bolded part?

ok o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by HzRF(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why can't some of you take criticism in good fate.....why call people bastard. Did anyone call you a bastard for requesting for GMB certificate ?

If GEJ like....he should pack all the certificates from Uniport....He is just not good enough to continue and I'm not voting for him!
STORY don change
The media ur weapon is now working against u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2015
HzRF:

STORY don change
The media ur weapon is now working against u

GEJ should be confident enough and stop attempting to postpone the PDP doomsday
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by openmine(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2015
muredo:
Even my own degree project that has not become journal but presented at an international conference in Kenya is very much online
How come PhD for that matter is nowhere to be found
Drama DE NAIJA OOOOOOO
you may have had the privilege of putting urs online...but if you r doubting dat ur President ever did his thesis,why not bear d pains of urs likes by going to uniport to request 4 his thesis....u can definitely find it in the university library...that's how things are done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Mcaise: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2015
ionsman:
Na zo.....Who ask uniport?

Is uniport a university? Dem don use 500k cover this one eye. Who asked u?

Universities like UNIBEN,OAU,UNN,UNICAL are speaking then a non-academic outtfit that awards degrees to even people that can't spell their names comes out to speak.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by HzRF(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2015
kheart:
All this story from uniport na wash, we need to see his thesis nt dis long epistle
I have gone through all the requirements of law to be suitable to vyv for Aso Rock thesis was not mentioned

If na d thesis go better ur life the school don talk am if you need further information u can contact them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by HzRF(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:
After collecting Bribe cheesy grin
Abi
Atleast he was not going for night vigil like d Oluwole certificate prinssipa
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Mcaise:

Is uniport a university? Dem don use 500k cover this one eye. Who asked u?

Universities like UNIBEN,OAU,UNN,UNICAL are speaking then a non-academic outtfit that awards degrees to even people that can't spell their names comes out to speak.
So uniport no b sch? I hear u o... for ur info, Covenant is berra than aforementioned schs.....
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by openmine(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
with his thesis,we can know if he complete his phd,beside is a shame on uniport, by producing illiterate gej and pej,they are fake graduate,they should go and write jamb again.
see a pot calling a kettle black...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by femijck(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2015
To hell with him and his certificate......will his certificate guarantee my 3 square meal or get me a job......if they are clueless , we are not.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri / INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State / Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.