Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT (37487 Views)

Jonathan’s Phd Irrelevant To Governance – Prof. Esiemokhai / President Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by MadCow1: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2015
TippyTop:

Is that what you do in the Madcow family?

We are Mad, what do you expect? grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by MadCow1: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
niceguy3:
. Take a look at ur name '' MADCOW''. U re really a mad cow. So tell me can ur father who is a poor farmer speak?

If my Father is a Poor farmer, then lord have mercy on your fathers financial status.. Seriously, that means your father is financially at the bottom of the food chain..

Try harder.. cool
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ccollins(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
eridos:

You are a fool so the pre- requisite for being a President is to be a PHD Holderand wats all dis noise about PHD.this guy is a certified PHD holder abeg o.Make una keep mute.
Then show we nigerians GEJ PhD thesis
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:
Somebody should tell Jonathan we want to see both his Masters and PhD thesis. We have very strong suspicion he plagiarised both works.
shifting the goal post...grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Leebeedo:

what do you need his thesis for? He is a PhD holder certified by the Senate of the university of portharcourt & he has a certificate as proof not an affidavit like the old man from Affidavit Pass Certificate (APC) party
with his thesis,we can know if he complete his phd,beside is a shame on uniport,by producing illiterate gej and pej,they are fake graduate,they should go and write jamb again.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by TippyTop(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:
I don't know why we are even debating this issue.....

Bsc ....Uniport...

Msc......Uniport

PhDs.....Uniport.

Lecturer at Uniport.....

Something is obviously not right with this man education.....that can explain his governance skill....he has never been exposed to a world outside his immediate environment of PH.

Says a man supporting an illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by TippyTop(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
with his thesis,we can know if he complete his phd,beside is a shame on uniport,by producing illiterate gej and pej,they are fake graduate,they should go and write jamb again.

Oyinbo murderer alert grin grin grin
Bros have you considered taking waec, there's still time o.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Beerem: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2015
bigmo1:
GEJ's Uniport phd shows how poor the quality of Education obtainable in uniport is. Prof Akin Oyebode of Unilag said Jonathan is a disgrace to phd holders. Only in uniport can imbeciles like GEJ get a Phd.

AND UNILAG DE AWARD 200 and something 1st classes.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by obayaya(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2015
uchemelvin:
Uniport should xplain to us why they are demanding #8000 naira from every graduating student before they defend their projects.

Which Uniport?

the one I graduated from or another one?

That your sibling just jobbed you clean 8k

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by TippyTop(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2015
ccollins:
Then show we nigerians GEJ PhD thesis
Do you know what the word "thesis" means?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by M4gunners: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bad belle!!!! No one in your family would come close to GEJ's achievements.Prof Oyebode is a certified slowpoke
Hiding under the umbrella of RCCG.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by jmaine: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Shaw007:
who phd help?

6 frustrating years, that's what happens when you have a Phd without a leader mind!

Mind proving your 6 years rant.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by wunmi590(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bad belle!!!! No one in your family would come close to GEJ's achievements.Prof Oyebode is a certified slowpoke

Omo c yawa, u badt gan 00 grin
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Okay, fine!!!! Can we face issues please?
yea, starting with the "semi-iliterate" cum "Oluwole" certificate holder. Saw your jubilation thread the other day but could not help but to laugh at what were being exhited there.It very shameful that a party which professes "change" will be projecting or rebranding a "scammer" to lead us where many intellectuals abound in its fold. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by obayaya(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Okay, fine!!!! Can we face issues please?

before we do that, show me buhari's certificate. while you're at it, I'd love to see yours too tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by hubreality(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Nigerian Universities are in DESPERATE mode now! Let the same registrar show or put up his thesis as well....that's not enough defence 4 jona!
It didn't take GEJ and his university weeks to show us his credentials (certificates) unlike mr Affidavit(lying under an oat). As for GEJ thesis, not until Buhari present his WAEC Certificate if he had any, and not forged statement of results. He and cohorts should be ashamed of themselves!

Mr Corruption personified shouting Change! Inkwanfetence and will fight Kwaruption! grin

He can't be president of this great country, Nigeria in this 21st century!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by niceguy3(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2015
MadCow1:

If my Father is a Poor farmer, then lord have mercy on your fathers financial status.. Seriously, that means your father is financially at the bottom of the food chain..

Try harder.. cool

IF YOU CAN INSULT YOUR PRESIDENT I WONDER THE CONDITION OF YOUR FATHER NOW. Untrained fool

Ur family will never smell any village post till they die. Poor cow

Fools talk because they see pple talking,
Ur Foolishness knows no limit.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

See this mumu!!!!Wetin u won carry him thesis do? He has already showed his certificates. We are still waiting for waec to issue a similar statement on Buhari
who no write thesis,how wil he be awarded phd,we all know is fake bsc,msc and phd,he can align with uniport authority to buy certificate,so we want to see his project or thesis work.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by MadCow1: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2015
niceguy3:

IF YOU CAN INSULT YOUR PRESIDENT I WONDER THE CONDITION OF YOUR NOW. Untrained fool

Fools talk because they see pple talking,
Ur Foolishness knows no limit.

And you are supposed to be the 'nice guy' and me the 'Mad Cow'.... grin

I guess even Nice guys Are Mad as well... grin

You may wish to edit your post some more, it's quite in comprehensible, especially the portion written in CAPS..

P.S I liked your post by the way... The irony of your name versus your post was worth a 'like'.. Makes you some sort of OXYMORON.. That's rare..

MODFIED** i see it was my Father you wanted to reference in your post.. grin Negro pleeze!! grin You don't even wanna go there.. grin Seriously.. You really don't..
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by OLADD: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2015
ignis:
Where are all those anti -PDP touts saying trash?

I intentionally avoided joining issues with them on Nairaland, they are mentally and intellectually demented.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2015
obayaya:

before we do that, show me buhari's certificate. while you're at it, I'd love to see yours too tongue
There is no issue with GMB's Educational qualification. It is a distraction and I've decided not to talk about it after his result statement was released. Anyone with objection should approach the court. As for mine, wait till when I run for political office.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2015
TippyTop:

Says a man suppodting an illiterate.

....and exactly what are you? A dangerous half baked!
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Shaw007(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2015
jmaine:

Mind proving your 6 years rant.
what do you want to see, stories and epistles of how this man has wasted 6 good years doing nothing!!!

Step outside and look around, go to north and see what is going on, look at the suppot your president has lost just after his first tenure, a first time! Don't forget to look at our first lady too. There's your proof
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2015
hubreality:

It didn't take GEJ and his university weeks to show us his credentials (certificates) unlike mr Affidavit(lying under an oat). As for GEJ thesis, not until Buhari present his WAEC Certificate if he had any, and not forged statement of results. He and cohorts should be ashamed of themselves!

Mr Corruption personified shouting Change! Inkwanfetence and will fight Kwaruption! grin

He can't be president of this great country, Nigeria!
which useless credentials Any skilled graphic designer can do that 'cheap receipt' called a certificate!

Let the Registrar phone the HOD of zoology to produce it or the librarian (university)...None of his past students nor teachers nor colleagues has come out to speak up for him...as the case has been for buhari..
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by onatisi(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2015
grin NIGERIANS SAY NO TO AN AFFIDAVIT PRESIDENT. NIGeRIANS SAY NO TO A WASC HOLDER AS PRESIDENT. But wait oooooooo. Buhari doesn't even have wasc!!!!!!! Jezzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by edey2real: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Can UNIPORT please do us a favour by showing us his thesis so that we can move on. Can someone gets a PhD without thesis.

UNIPORT show us his thesis.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Descartes:
yea, starting with the "semi-iliterate" cum "Oluwole" certificate holder. Saw your jubilation thread the other day but could not help but to laugh at what were being exhited there.It very shameful that a party which professes "change" will be projecting or rebranding a "scammer" to lead us where many intellectuals abound in its fold. Smh.
When you go get sense? Are you not ashamed that with all your "educational qualifications" you still have intellectual defect? What is "Oluwole" in an official document? How logical is it that someone without secondary school training will be admitted into the War College of the United States? Abeg talk sense if you must quote me. You are better than this
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by derock533: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2015
I wonder what this country is turning into...some people are B.sc holders and looking for jobs, PhD holders are wasting here and there...yet a WACE holder is contesting to be a President, when he is supposed to be encouraging the younger and well educated ones to contest for same position. Yet no concrete evidence to prove his WACE certifica is genuin. If APC brought out someone like Fashola I would have been happy,cos it would have been a landslide victory...but since they didn't I better stick with an educated person than a drop out

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nicepoker(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:
Can Uniport clarify the Phd thesis question also? Where can we find a copy of Jonathan's Phd thesis and any other academic publication her wrote while at uniport?

this one has no future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) / Elections: EFCC Stopped From Probing Plane Loaded With Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.