Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? (808 Views)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by fagbohun4j(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2015
A wonderful day to you Nairalanders.
I'm in my final semester in the University, met a lady who happens to be a junior colleague(same department). We've been talking since then and we both share secrets, even things we shouldn't have revealed about each other and we've been so good since then, calls, chats and all are all we can't do without. She asked me out of recent telling me she's in love with me(saw it coming tho) I just laughed and changed the topic. Deep inside of me, I'm really wishing to have her as my girl friend but she's from Akure and i'm scared of Ondo chicks dues to their promiscuous acts but to my surprise, she told me she's a virgin, won't believe that till it's confirmed by me. Don't know what to do with her whether to go for her or just continue with our friendship. Met with another lady some years back and we've been contacting since then, she paid me a visit of recent(first time in years +). She got to know I'm single and stylishly asked me out but from what I've been seeing, she tell lies at times and doesn't call. Told me she's been into 4 serious relationships and still a virgin. (what about the unserious ones). So, I decided to play along. She's a nurse(certified). She's very nice and pretty. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Please help NAIRALANDERS
Re: HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Four serious relationships and she is stil a virgin. Den wen she gets married she wil turn to virgin mary. D kind of lies ladies tell dis days make d devil a virgin tooo. Come to think of it, d devil is a virgin!
Re: HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by martins0: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2015
fagbohun4j:
A wonderful day to you Nairalanders.
I'm in my final semester in the University, met a lady who happens to be a junior colleague(same department). We've been talking since then and we both share secrets, even things we shouldn't have revealed about each other and we've been so good since then, calls, chats and all are all we can't do without. She asked me out of recent telling me she's in love with me(saw it coming tho) I just laughed and changed the topic. Deep inside of me, I'm really wishing to have her as my girl friend but she's from Akure and i'm scared of Ondo chicks dues to their promiscuous acts but to my surprise, she told me she's a virgin, won't believe that till it's confirmed by me. Don't know what to do with her whether to go for her or just continue with our friendship. Met with another lady some years back and we've been contacting since then, she paid me a visit of recent(first time in years +). She got to know I'm single and stylishly asked me out but from what I've been seeing, she tell lies at times and doesn't call. Told me she's been into 4 serious relationships and still a virgin. (what about the unserious ones). So, I decided to play along. She's a nurse(certified). She's very nice and pretty. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Please help NAIRALANDERS

Finish with your studies first, then we can answer you
Re: HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by Elcemento(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
hmmmm...

Re: HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by ghost1718(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2015
grin BEST option is to use rope and tie ur manhood when going out with the one u believed to be virgin...grin....... While the other one cheesy PLS DONT USE CONDOM TO Bleep HER BECAUSE I AM SURE OTHER NIGGERS WILL BE TAKING THEIR OWN SHARE grin
Re: HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Op one word for you
"Don't you ever trust a nurse"

Come to uniben you will understand why I say so
They are all virgins here in uniben..

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op, you are a confusionist.. The 1st lady loves you and you feel the same for her..
The 2nd lady is a flirt and a liar..
Don't tell me you need a daniel to read the handwriting on the wall.. The 1st lady went against the norms and customs of our society and told you she loves you, a job you should have done.. Or do you want to feed on the lady nurse salary knowing fully well that she is a certified nurse and a certified liar..
I have discovered that in life what we like are often flamboyant, expensive and almost out of reach.
I also discovered that those we love are either too busy to reciprocate our feelings, too busy to pick our calls and too busy to reply our text messages or emails,.
The choice is yours to made, choose wisely..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
let's analyse the lies...
she's in a university. she's a virgin. n she's asked u out. highly unlikely. but let's call it a coincidence.
again, she's bn into 4 serious relationships n she's still a virgin. she's working as a nurse n is asking u out. very very (highly)unlikely. but let's call it yet another coincidence.
now add up the two co-incidences n think of the possibility of them happening to the same guy at about the same time.
can u smell it...lies!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Two Ladies Are Asking Me Out. Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Man / A Night Of Attempt ,lust And Sduction. / How To Know He Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.