Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (26326 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by gpokraki(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Few ladies enjoy doing it raw why some need protection .... Lol ..... Well 2 me e make sense .... #CONDOM
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by DaBullIT(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Though I've never done it before, But I know this as a fact, The female condom is not fun to use, The male latex condom is better, More preferable and gives more excitement.

Imagine a guy inserting a condom and a woman doing the same, That sex will be so boring. lipsrsealed
I know that's not how it's done, But just imagine.

grin grin grin grin grin[size=18pt] The sex will be soo boring because you have tasted the apple, you have eaten the hairy snail raw, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to tell the difference, it'll be warm , cozzy and pleasant as well[/size]

I suspect you of doing raw things, Go for blood test ha ha h aha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

grin grin grin grin grin[size=18pt] The sex will be soo boring because you have tasted the apple, you have eaten the hairy snail raw, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to tell the difference, it'll be warm , cozzy and pleasant as well[/size]

I suspect you of doing raw things, Go for blood test ha ha h aha grin grin grin grin grin
chai!! cheesy
Boss, I'm innocent o.I've never visited that garden before.
HeheheheheheheheheheheHehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by DaBullIT(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

chai!! cheesy
Boss, I'm innocent o.I've never visited that garden before.
HeheheheheheheheheheheHehehehehehehehehehehe grin

You be Don for that level, the biblical sower who sowed on fertile land grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by irokop(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Please don't quote me with poo Sir.
FYI, I am very married...so I think I reserve the religious, constitutional and traditional right to DO IT anyway I want.

NL guys be jumping on lady's comment in a bid to deride her e-personality.

Then it's gonna be veeeeeery boring lol
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Though I've never done it before, But I know this as a fact, The female condom is not fun to use, The male latex condom is better, More preferable and gives more excitement.

Imagine a guy inserting a condom and a woman doing the same, That sex will be so boring. lipsrsealed
I know that's not how it's done, But just imagine.
lol. U sure say u never do am before?
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by SeverusSnape(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2015
pureguide:
lol. U sure say u never do am before?
Yeah, I've never entered that place before.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by bebe2(f): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2015
AreaFada2:

Dude, about half of all pregnancies are aborted in UK.

The teenage preggy figures include those subsequently aborted, except the "very few" illegal abortions that are not recorded.

biggggg LIE

NEVER. NEVER NEVER

r u kidding?

less than 1pc i wud say, and it mainly older ladies.

hardly before a teen wud abort.

i live here and have had 4 kids.

i have worked in the nhs also, i never dealth with one abortion patient.

its mainly done by marie stopes, NOT NHS
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2015
profjustine:
It is essential to ensure that more counterfeited
female condoms do not swamp genuine ones.
We should also guard against Nigeria being
used as a guinea-pig for all sorts of invention
and innovation by capitalist nations. At the last
count, the United Kingdom has the highest
teenage pregnancy in Europe despite the free
availability of all forms of contraceptive devices
under their national health service. Nigeria
should think of its own brand of sex education
rather than copying everything the west does
or constituting a laboratory for all sorts of
experiment.
. Now this is it. Advanced thinking! The mindset that creates a Nation with a life, a soul of its own. We need more of this kind of thinking.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by makazona(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2015
SailorXY:
the reason your threads grace front pages will soon be discovered grin

i think thats oga seun's boy.maybe he wants to settle him after years of loyalty.so with such exposure,he and his new blog will blossom.a master-servant thing.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by hippyzuki(f): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2015
jackpot:

at my age, I don't even know how to use the thing sef. lipsrsealed

I don't even wanna learn sef. Imagine make person go insert something wey no go gree comot when time reach? MBA! I no sabi that kain rough play! cheesy
. My sister na tru u talk ooooo. Tht thing no go make sense
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by hippyzuki(f): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Dahjhi:
Am telling you.. cheesy I can tell na jealousy be behind the manufacturing of the female version grin cheesy
. Serious jealousy I must do as me men do... men una carry first 4 dis 1 o

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by AreaFada2: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2015
bebe2:

biggggg LIE

NEVER. NEVER NEVER

r u kidding?

less than 1pc i wud say, and it mainly older ladies.

hardly before a teen wud abort.

i live here and have had 4 kids.

i have worked in the nhs also, i never dealth with one abortion patient.

its mainly done by marie stopes, NOT NHS

Bebe dear good am.

You're partly right. Correction. My prof (prof of O&G) quoted about 330,000 abortions yearly. I mistook annual pregnancy figures for about 685,000 per year.

The facts according to Office of National Statistics (ONS) are:
Annual preggy in 2012: 884,748 pregnancies, & 185,112 abortions in England & wales only residents. 5,850 abortions by non-residents/tourists. Abortion rate is 16.5 per 1000 residents (including babies, nuns, old people, men, not just per 1000 women).

Numbers for 2011: 909,109 pregnancies & abortion rate was 6% higher in 2011 than 2012.

The figure I gave was for the whole of UK including NI & Alba (about extra 8 million people).

Anyway, since you worked in the NHS, hopefully in a clinical capacity, you will know that figures from clinical practice don't always agree with ONS figures as only reported figures are included in ONS ones.

We only get to see illegally performed ones, usually among poorly informed undocumented immigrants when something goes wrong.
The reputable prof of Obs & gynae said that much about conflicting figures.

What is seen in clinical practice is not what people think it is mostly. It is not good but that's what it is dear.

Link below:

Abortion statistics, England and Wales: 2012 - Gov.uk
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by LLVelly: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2015
I'm yet to feel it
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by globalwaly(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Some of the disadvantages of Female Condom

grin The outer ring or frame is visible outside the vagina, which can make some women feel self-conscious.
grin The FC2 female condom can make noises during intercourse (adding more lubricant can lessen this problem).
grin Some women find the female condom hard to insert and remove.
grin It has a higher failure rate in preventing pregnancy than non-barrier methods such as the pill.
grin In some countries it can be relatively expensive and limited in availability.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Rapking1: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Nkan bee
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah, I've never entered that place before.
u just said it all am talking of doing and u r here talking of entering. That shows that uv don and entered the place
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2015
To be sincere, i ave never enter that place bfor...

Hopin to get dier soon n hope condom go prevent pregnancy shaaa...

Lwkmdie
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by emitheo(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2015
I think its only one partner that needs wearing a condom & not the both partners.
E.g-if the female Wears d condom,the guy only needs 2 insert his cock & bleep away.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by davemike1(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol. So r u talking from theories or practical experience or by mere imagination?
wats on ur own mind? grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by davemike1(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
guy go apply as dia marketer shap sharp.
globalwaly:
Some of the disadvantages of Female Condom

grin The outer ring or frame is visible outside the vagina, which can make some women feel self-conscious.
grin The FC2 female condom can make noises during intercourse (adding more lubricant can lessen this problem).
grin Some women find the female condom hard to insert and remove.
grin It has a higher failure rate in preventing pregnancy than non-barrier methods such as the pill.
grin In some countries it can be relatively expensive and limited in availability.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by bebe2(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
AreaFada2:

Bebe dear good am.

You're partly right. Correction. My prof (prof of O&G) quoted about 330,000 abortions yearly. I mistook annual pregnancy figures for about 685,000 per year.

The facts according to Office of National Statistics (ONS) are:
Annual preggy in 2012: 884,748 pregnancies, & 185,112 abortions in England & wales only residents. 5,850 abortions by non-residents/tourists. Abortion rate is 16.5 per 1000 residents (including babies, nuns, old people, men, not just per 1000 women).

Numbers for 2011: 909,109 pregnancies & abortion rate was 6% higher in 2011 than 2012.

The figure I gave was for the whole of UK including NI & Alba (about extra 8 million people).

Anyway, since you worked in the NHS, hopefully in a clinical capacity, you will know that figures from clinical practice don't always agree with ONS figures as only reported figures are included in ONS ones.

We only get to see illegally performed ones, usually among poorly informed undocumented immigrants when something goes wrong.
The reputable prof of Obs & gynae said that much about conflicting figures.

What is seen in clinical practice is not what people think it is mostly. It is not good but that's what it is dear.

Link below:

Abortion statistics, England and Wales: 2012 - Gov.uk

Yeah a a a a

Take that area fade tongue

Civilised man, if na somepple, dem go start to twist and turn d figures grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by AreaFada2: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
bebe2:

Yeah a a a a

Take that area fade tongue

Civilised man, if na somepple, dem go start to twist and turn d figures grin

Lol, my dear nor be fight o, na the right info we all dey look for. Na that attitude we go school to learn.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by simdam500(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dwayne1997: Pls "SENIORs" i need a lil help on hw to use the quote, the bold nd italic featurez

Here u go on quote...
After clicking quote in the person u want to quote option....

Just do away with the data cos it already in the quote mode.....

Just type outside the brick bracket ] ...

And there u go... quote me
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by JazzFreak(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
softysparky:

Just use a flashlight and plier to pluck it out, or better still she can vomit it grin

It's way scary when a lady speaks like this... gangster chic confirm wink cheesy grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by simdam500(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Obinoscopy: Yea. Guys like to be in charge and in control of how their semen is being disposed during the act. If a guy have sex with a lady using the female condom, it means his sperm will be deposited in the female condom. No guy will be comfortable with leaving his semen with a lady who isn't his wife. Also the squeaky sound that some female condom produce is a turn off for most guys.

Obinoscopy u eh... undecided

U right tho
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by simdam500(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
highbeeola: I prefer withdrawal method jooor

On your own brah undecided
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Dwayne1997(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Thankz bro...lemmi check it out
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Dwayne1997(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2015
[/lyk dis?]
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Dwayne1997(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=simdam500 post=30150927]

still tryna get it ryt wit diz "quote"
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by simdam500(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=Dwayne1997 post=30171366][/quote]

nope! don't touch this text I type.... just quote and type outside the the borders
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Dwayne1997(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2015
simdam500:

nope! don't touch this text I type.... just quote and type outside the the borders
wooooowwww! Thankz alot big bro, i appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Into Pan Of Boiling Oil In Maiduguri, Suffers Burns (Pics) / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.