Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Am Not Ready For Marraige - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Not Ready For Marraige (559 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Ready For Marraige by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
I know you will be a little bit surprised that who in this world would come up with this kind of a post, well it was about a discussion we had in a cafeteria down town. It was a discussion that almost turned into argument, the funniest thing was that we were so mad at each other that the bill arrived and we were all looking at each other, not that there was no money to pay but you knw this feeling like if you move your hand first then its like you succumb to the others suggestion. May be and may be not u av experienced such an awkward outing, the good thing was that we actually paid and left with the mind set that we all gonna think about it.
we were 4 fwends sorting out our lives, we are employed but with d situation of things is more or less that we were yet to be, let me just say we ar making a living. To me the kind of happy ever after i wanted in my life seems not coming with my job, but as each day goes by age is not on my side, I knw i av to get married but to who? my kind of girl or anyone because time is going? that is exactly the focal point of the argument, my fwends insist even if am able to turn things around later, it will be too late to get my choice as i will av to live with whoever i found so its kind of gud if I could just pick anyone i seems to love now start a family and watch my kids grow. That this is what is going on in the country this days, less we see where husband and wife looks happy on there day like they've found the right one but they smile because they both agreed they could live with the condition they find each other.
This is really hard you know i was in doubt, they were kinda of right but I wasnt wrong either but the one thing that could actually bring hapiness is finding your soul mate.
So I will love to ask anyone out there, its not that you are making decision for anyone but your view on this will help matter alot, Get married soon or wait till you get your career online then raise your family, what is your take.?
thank you.

Re: Am Not Ready For Marraige by Odillz: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Whatever fries your yam.....
Marriage is for the ready.....
Once you are ready and you don't find true love,find a Mrs "left" and drag her damn head to the "right" and even a tissue paper business would sustain you.
Re: Am Not Ready For Marraige by Mprex(f): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Most marriages these days is as a result of compartibility and not love. True love still happens anyway but its gradually going extinct.
Re: Am Not Ready For Marraige by daben1(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Na your business o
Re: Am Not Ready For Marraige by Walspring: 1:18am On Jan 26, 2015
The next worst thing that can happen to man after hell fire is bad marriage.

That singular decision on who you marry determine the totality of your destiny. It will tell you whether you are going to fail or succeed, whether you will survive or sink

So those words read on wedding day are very dangerous cos marriage is not something you go inside because its not a broth that has no brain cos an elephant cant sleep with an ant.
Re: Am Not Ready For Marraige by Walspring: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Mprex:
Most marriages these days is as a result of compartibility and not love. True love still happens anyway but its gradually going extinct.

The decision to marry is a critical choice cos what people become in life is the combination of the choices people made once people choose the wrong one they are in trouble.

If man is zero and marry a woman who is also zero, it is equal to zero and the kids they gave birth to will be equal to zero.

(1) (Reply)

MUST Read:how To Date Successfully As A Teenage Girl / The Fact / Here comes the Valenphobic Chapter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.