Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? (3306 Views)

See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) / What Kind Of Man Would Be Fit For Me? / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by iice(f): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2006
hmmmm i'd go with compatibility
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by olumighty(m): 6:21am On Aug 28, 2006
Love never keeps marriage. The Fear of God does. If indeed a man knows He got his wife from God, he will not maltreat, cheat or betray her love because if he does that, he will get his ass wooped by God.  Love does not stop a man to divorce or break heart, the fear of God only keeps marriage.

So, It will be good for you (both male and female) to seek HIM (Jesus) and Fear HIM so that HE will connect you to your destined spouse.

The same applies to Ladies too.

1 Like

Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by Seun(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2006
Love never keeps marriage. The Fear of God does
Which is why atheists never have long-lasting marriages. [sarcasm]
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by vickky(f): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2006
olumighty:

Love never keeps marriage. The Fear of God does. If indeed a man knows He got his wife from God, he will not maltreat, cheat or betray her love because if he does that, he will get his ass wooped by God. Love does not stop a man to divorce or break heart, the fear of God only keeps marriage.

So, It will be good for you (both male and female) to seek HIM (Jesus) and Fear HIM so that HE will connect you to your destined spouse.

The same applies to Ladies too.

You are 100% correct,its not only love but God and Shine ur eye well well[color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by momoney1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2006
I'm begining to see that i and my girlfriend are not compactible despite the love we share.
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by iice(f): 3:50am On Aug 29, 2006
lol good one mo money
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by ten(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2006
elektra, stunt woman,i guess, yeah. totally agree with you guys,you might be in love in someone and sure wont lead you guys to nothing ,i was and am still in love with someone who after 4 1/2 years of courtship,left me for some other guy,i thot i was going to marry her, well .well. look at me .am searching sha
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by iice(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2006
You're male? or Lesbian? @ten
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by segeboy: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2006
it happens sometimes that two people might be so much in love but not fit for marriage. may be the place of their genotype is an issue here or some other hereditary diseases like sickle cell et al which may evolve in their marriage.
moreover, one can not underestimate the place of tolerance between the two. it is very important.
u can view my articles and post comments on www.segunalukoarticles..com
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by vizion: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2006
theres only two thing that makes a happy marriage
thats tolerance and understanding
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by solosqr: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2006
hhmmm, two people in love may not be fit for marriage,

if we assume that both are physically, emotionally, and financially mature enough to get married,
if we remove all other factors such as disease, deformity, blood type mismatches, blah blah blah and both are in good perfect state of health and yet,
if we are saying that they really love each other but may not be fit for marriage,
its like saying that 1+1 may not be equal to 2. Ofcourse, mathematicians would prove that true,

Yes its true, that you love someone doesnt always mean you can marry such a person.

In fact, some people are too good together that marriage would not be advisable for such
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2006
Na wa o! This love thing.
They say marriage was ordained in heaven. Me thinks u dont need love to get
married. Its got more to do with convenience/compatibility. Two people in love
before marriage they attract, after marriage they attack!
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by ten(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2006
love, marriage, they are two different things, if you claim to be in love with anyone, the one should not be able to only go the extra mile, but do all the miles for the one they claim to love,, love doesnt exist if your parent words can change you, love doesnt exist if you can be influenced by you peers or friend .i can marry anyone that is ready to play my ball,
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by ten(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2006
iice. am male wink
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by iice(f): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2006
Oh ok ten

fntekim:

Na wa o! This love thing.
They say marriage was ordained in heaven. Me thinks u don't need love to get
married. Its got more to do with convenience/compatibility. Two people in love
before marriage they attract, after marriage they attack!
My point exactly
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by Kachichi(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2006
what is the meaning of na wa o cool, I need to learn nigerian and talk like thissss grin
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by GNature(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2006
@kachichi

Pretty cool phrase isn't it ?

It's kind of like saying "Oh my goodness" OR "you're kidding me right" OR "for real"

OR "Wow"

Hope this helps a bit.
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by Kachichi(f): 12:32am On Sep 06, 2006
GNature---sure wink wink,imagine I have seen some today since my registration and I am like, shocked waaa cool

thanx for the translation, I like how the phrase sounds cheesy
Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by odiaseo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2008
It's true that love should be the prime mover for any relationship but it isn't the only factor to consider. Two people in love may not be suitable partners
Consider situations where both have the sickle cell traits which would eventually produce sicklers, that's just one scenario

1 Like

Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by adeboo(f): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
A good relationship matters, being friends above all matters, finding ur spouse attractive matters, keeping the fire fresh in the bedroom matters, and above all marrying someone that has the fear of God is just essential to me.

2 Likes

Re: Two People In Love May Not Be Fit For Marriage? by odiaseo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
, being friends above all matters, finding your spouse attractive matters, , and above all marrying someone that has the fear of God is just essential to me.

spot on! Being friends is important and having the fear of God that crowns everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Genesis Of The Super Alpha Male. / Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? / Hw Do I Get My Dad Off My Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.