Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (42034 Views)

I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! / 17 Analytic Symptoms That Shows That A Nigerian Lady Might Make A HORRIBLE Wife / 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Go get married na grin

I need a Wife Material... That's my "problem"...grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

I need a Wife Material... That's my "problem"...grin
How many yard

You open so many threads on things we all need to know so I believe you can spot one when you see one. Finding a wife shouldn't be hard for you with all you know na lol.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by MizMyColi(f): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

Hey! If not for my new year resolution ennnn. angry Good morning my runaway friend.

Yinmu angry

GoodMorning cheesy
Long time.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by adeA1(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Its all d converse here oo evn in my late 30s lol!!!
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by ogaprime(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2015
kayciano:
My man u tried but am YET TO EXPERIENCE This and am aging gracefully....
THERE are things I LOVE doing for myself.. and don't need assistance...things LIKE.
WASHING my clothes na my HOBBY..
WASHING my car na Hobby..
Cleaning my room na my Hobby..

D only thing I find difficult is COOKING but I pay a Lady to make my meals...
She visits does massive Cooking and gets paid for it and leaves.....and she enjoys it ,because sometimes some incentives are accrued to her..

Hmmmmm...john thomas kinda incentives right! Riiiight!!
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by SMREXY(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

They apply but literally... don't conclude cheesy
Hhmmm... Are you due toowink

1 Like

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Set and already there... Hope you have a great day...wink
thanks and u too
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by dombenis(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2015
englishmart:
make I rush go Tokyo. Na there my wife dey
WHAT IS. MARRIAGE,?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by dombenis(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

That's it, wink
Marriage is not by force. so leave the bachelors alone.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Join Private Tutorial classes near you, have lecture centers come to you instead of you going to them, get help for your Professional Exams, and find help for your Projects and Homework. You can also register as a tutor in your area of specialization and get students to teach.
Starting 1. 2. 2015.

Regards
The Tuition.com.ng Team

Tuition.com.ng is a sister site to IcanLectures.com.ng due to your needs.

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2015
dombenis:
Marriage is not by force. so leave the bachelors alone.

I laugh ...cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by pappyrose(f): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2015
kayciano:
My man u tried but am YET TO EXPERIENCE This and am aging gracefully....
THERE are things I LOVE doing for myself.. and don't need assistance...things LIKE.
WASHING my clothes na my HOBBY..
WASHING my car na Hobby..
Cleaning my room na my Hobby..

D only thing I find difficult is COOKING but I pay a Lady to make my meals...
She visits does massive Cooking and gets paid for it and leaves.....and she enjoys it ,because sometimes some incentives are accrued to her..

GO and MARRY

1 Like

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by geebehn(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2015
#FUNNY TRUTH grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Uffakowoicho(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2015
so the lady should plant a GPS device on him so as to monitor him to observe those fact
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Michelle55: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Michelle, you're right! But, that will be hindering some ladies from being spotted... wink

Are you speaking from experience?
i av an Uncle like dat tho hé is married nw... ma Mum neva cease to congratulate his wife for finally capturing his hrt.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by naijaboiy: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Oga... Maybe...cheesy
Hahaha...then that will be a premature wedding cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by sexylogan(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30136358][/quote]

Numbers 4 and 6 are sooo true... grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Mcowubaba: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2015
undecided most of this things happen randomly...it is not inversely proportional to getting a wife..
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Mcowubaba: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2015
undecided most of this things happen randomly...it is not inversely proportional to getting a wife/ needing a wife..
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by FOREXMARTS: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2015
What if cooking is his passion and the chores that come with it is no big deal?

I find myself extra cleaning my kitchen and arranging the house even after whoever used it or visited did whatever he or she thought was cleaning.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by vikstandon(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30136358][/quote] Is Funny Indeed...I must say am quite guilty of this
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by donhils: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Almost all the points centered around food and cooking, so your main reason for getting married is food? Those really are signs that you need a chef at home.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by AriDsexy(f): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
How many yard

You open so many threads on things we all need to know so I believe you can spot one when you see one. Finding a wife shouldn't be hard for you with all you know na lol.

Nice reply,I was going to same d same thing to him,considering most of his topic about women and relationship....Emusmith,I thought u know so much about women?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
donhils:

Almost all the points centered around food and cooking, so your main reason for getting married is food? Those really are signs that you need a chef at home.

Hmmm
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
AriDsexy:

Nice reply,I was going to same d same thing to him,considering most of his topic about women and relationship....Emusmith,I thought u know so much about women?

Someone philosopher once said, The more you know, the more you need to know... grincheesy

Is it that people that "know" about a topic don't have questions or areas of misunderstanding?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Tonytonex(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
they might be true. but some gals aint wise.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mcowubaba:
undecided most of this things happen randomly...it is not inversely proportional to getting a wife..

ok
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
vikstandon:
Is Funny Indeed...I must say am quite guilty of this

grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
sexylogan:

Numbers 4 and 6 are sooo true... grin

lol
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Michelle55:

i av an Uncle like dat tho hé is married nw... ma Mum neva cease to congratulate his wife for finally capturing his hrt.

Sooo true...some of us are like that grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
pappyrose:

GO and MARRY

Tell him o.... smiley
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Michelle55: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Sooo true...some of us are like that grin
hmmmmm... dey dia dey talk say " most of u r lyk dat" while d rest are busy getn married nd avin cute kids!! emusmith... GO and MARRY oh!! i don talk ma own finish!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! / Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.