Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,602 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy (61038 Views)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / D’banj Says Dr SID Caused Mo’hits Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Iamvictor(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Forget the past Man! forgive your foes and move on... life is short...
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Alezy(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Tydies:
Maybe Don Jazzy was right undecided the cost of living in New york is too high and its really having an effect on D bang cuz right now that Niccur called d bang is as broke as hell..he can't even pay his staff anymore #OgaTitus
the truth is Dbaj saw a bigger picture with kanye west so when Jazzy said lets go back home where we are kings instead of staying where ur a minor, Dbanj disagreed forgetting that 2 good heads are better than 1. How did dbanj think they would av stayed in new york while the rest of the crew was in nigeria? It wont work, they have to come back home sumday.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Abimbola29(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2015
I used to know of a guy who lived with don and his family back then for more than 10yrs he said don used to act as if the world his under him!!I remember D banj bought 4 range sport for all mohits crew,you guys call him broke ass accepted but yet he still travel more than all your generation will ever be,he started driving aston martins back then,up till now it still one of the most expencive cars where una no fit get till una life on earth finish,so I wonder why the hating!!stop beefing another mans success,try yours!!is it too much to ask kai !!!#change!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by elOnuh(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
whether true or lie, his claim proof d latter. Instead of trying to b on top of his game, d guy dey busy dey give excuse for being broke. Hustle up man,it aint late. Ur name can stl pull crowd.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by bulletproofmonk(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Dr Sid went to trybes men, they broke up, he later found his way to mo'hits... Mo hits broke up....what kinda pesin be this? Nor be say him get talent....ok dbang don finally comot, you never still shine, nobody dey feature you for song because you nor sabi sing

Some people go come dey quote me now dey tell me how rich the guy is, for your info, I'm not poor either.......jee jukwaa ese
i

Trybesmen was eLDee, Freestyle and Kaboom. Da Trybe was a group formed by Trybesmen which had Dr Sid, Sasha,2shotz, Timi the black one, Double O,DEL, Lekushe, Blaise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2015
When he brought Dr Sid to be signed he sought for Jazzy's advise which he asked if he knows him severally and D banj said yes, As for the break up, I will say it happened as a result of greed on Dr Sid and D banj side. Banj wanted to be getting the lion share in the kanye west deal when Jazzy produces while Sid saw it as an opportunity to push his music further.
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Korrection(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Guy shut up...you didnt make any sense here.
Abimbola29:
I used to know of a guy who lived with don and his family back then for more than 10yrs he said don used to act as if the world his under him!!I remember D banj bought 4 range sport for all mohits crew,you guys call him broke ass accepted but yet he still travel more than all your generation will ever be,he started driving aston martins back then,up till now it still one of the most expencive cars where una no fit get till una life on earth finish,so I wonder why the hating!!stop beefing another mans success,try yours!!is it too much to ask kai !!!#change!!!!

11 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Abimbola29:
D banj didn't buy those range from his money, mohit as coy bought it which D banj is a co owner. As for being broke fi le.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Themandator: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:

A broke guy keeps on organising shows (Dbanj 10th year anniversary kick start next week with the likes if Amber Rose & Blac Chyna coming) while those that ain't broke can't even organise a concert, do the math.

Dbanj is broke.... Even his rent is a bit of challenges, right now.

Amber is coming through him for some clients...Why is dbanj still talking about MO hit when other including the small boy wande has moved to on?

5 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by callmenow: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Why don't the KOKO master, kokolee, bangalee sell one or two Bentley to offset his debt. Anyway, he is a star. He should not have allowed himself to be swallowed up by the 'gold digger' rapper. Next time, he should play it like Rihanna. Collaborate on your own turf. That way, you retain your mojo, whilst keeping it real.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by bettercreature(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Then what's mind blowing about this story ?
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by tonididdy(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2015
dbanj is far from broke...this I know...his fleet of cars from 3yrs back can settle whatever debt there claims to be.

his beatsbydre ambassadorship alone is a monster deal in dolls not to talk of his guest appearance and performance at the last BBA Africa. you think all those shit is for free.

the debt saga is a all a dbanj publicity stunt to show him who he's real friends are foes are and ''the marvin '' have continually proved themselves foes with several ''hate tracks'' towards the nigga dbanj. dude knows better now.

dbanj is international as the marvins are to local.

shikena

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Pecca: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2015
thought the dude boasted about owning the mo'hit label? i just like don jazzy. if i hear say him reply to this!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Themandator: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
When he brought Dr Sid to be signed he sought for Jazzy's advise whiresponsible for hasked if he knows him severally and D banj said yes, As for the break up, I will say it happened as a result of greed on Dr Sid and D banj side. Banj wanted to be getting the lion share in the kanye west deal when Jazzy produces while Sid saw it as an opportunity to push his music further.

Dbanj is only pushing the responsibility for his current state on Dr. Sid... Pride muche than anythjng is responsible... When he was going about calling every in my hit his boys, was it sid that told him to to that?

A guy who belittled the efforts of his producer by say 'I feel I'm an upcoming artist... I feel like I have just started.... God is against the Ingrate... He had to even put it in a song.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by agoadiv(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2015
deejayterabyte:
I've always known that Dr Sid is a little kid who wants everything to himself, And to even think it was D'banj that brought him to Mo'hits, he still said rubbish about him

People can be very ungrateful, I wonder how d'banj felt when he heard Dr sid say those things about him

And as for Don Jazzy, sorry I have to call him a mumu, Big one for that matter, I hate people who don't have balls to face uncertainty and risk, Mo'hits would have been bigger and better if he had a little bit of patience

And did D'banj say Dorobucci was his song? shocked shocked

deejayterabyte:
I've always known that Dr Sid is a little kid who wants everything to himself, And to even think it was D'banj that brought him to Mo'hits, he still said rubbish about him

People can be very ungrateful, I wonder how d'banj felt when he heard Dr sid say those things about him

And as for Don Jazzy, sorry I have to call him a mumu, Big one for that matter, I hate people who don't have balls to face uncertainty and risk, Mo'hits would have been bigger and better if he had a little bit of patience

deejayterabyte:

lolssssss.....wher u c DAT one
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by alaoeri: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Themandator:

Dbanj is broke.... Even his rent is a bit of challenges, right now.

Amber is coming through him for some clients...Why is dbanj still talking about MO hit when other including the small boy wande has moved to on?
Listen to yourself Amber is coming through him for some clients, if i may ask which client did you realise that its Dbanj's anniversary sha, besides Dbanj ain't a tenant am 100% sure that house is his, Dbanj is repling to a question by Olisah maybe you should do yourself a favour by watching the video.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by agoadiv(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2015
hotgunz:
Ha oga Titus u can lie ooooo shocked
hahahahahahahahahaha.....y u wicked like dis

1 Like

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Toks2008(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Badgers14:
There's always two sides to a story, D'banj talk im own sounds like truth,

Don Jazzy go soon talk im own, e go sound like truth too, it depends on whose version of the story you want to believe.

But wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin

Anyways am just observing them from my hut in Chile cool

There are always three sides to any foorm of accusations.

Your side of the story
My side of the story
The truth

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by LEvuls(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:

A broke guy keeps on organising shows (Dbanj 10th year anniversary kick start next week with the likes if Amber Rose & Blac Chyna coming) while those that ain't broke can't even organise a concert, do the math.
I think ur maths is the other way round.
shows and concert are organised with borrowed fund to raise money..so you do ur maths well

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Themandator:

Dbanj is only pushing the responsibility for his current state on Dr. Sid... Pride muche than anythjng is responsible... When he was going about calling every in my hit his boys, was it sid that told him to to that?

A guy who belittled the efforts of his producer by say 'I feel I'm an upcoming artist... I feel like I have just started.... God is against the Ingrate... He had to even put it in a song.
D banj messed up, having known that Jazzy is a talented producer that he started with, he wouldn't have leave Don Jazzy behind. I could recall an article writen by Dele Momodu published by thisday newspaper advising D Banj to make up or face what will come up in nearest future but he never heeded to the advise.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by obowunmi(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
I've never liked Dr. SID, he's boring.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by AJOT99(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Is that true?
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by JEITO: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
So according to his claims, they ganged up against him? Well, even without singing, and all the controversies, his brand is still way bigger than that of dr sid

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by 9jatatafo(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2015
This story has four facets, D'banj's, Dr. Sid's, Don Jazzy's and Wande Coal's. We just read supposedly that of Eja Nla aka Oga Titus. Spreads my mat, picked some kulikuli, pure water sachet and my transistor radio cooling off and waiting for the other 3 facets of this story. Op don't let me wait too long.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by mabeni(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Suljosh:
how do you know is lie? Stop hating.
how does it relate to hating? Its a fabricated story from some attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by 30pence: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2015
mrofficial:
Please also watch the video.

Below is an excerpt from the interview.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/01/26/dbanj-explains-how-he-was-kicked-out-of-mohits-records-by-don-jazzy/

STORY FOR THE GODS!

How come dbanj is contradicting the stories he has bn living on?
claiming don jazzy is jaelous of his record success?

lets face facts; dbanj is regretting his actions NOW!

5 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by princejayboss: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Abimbola29:

Man stop this if you do not know the truth... This Dbanj guy is wrack... I was on same private flight him to Holland last two weeks and it happened we stayed on same hotel... This guy is broke

5 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by kissty(f): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
nt my biznes. u guyz know were u started frm go nd finish up dia.ur split did nt giv me admission to study masscom in IMSU
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by merits(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2015
mrofficial:
Please also watch the video.

Below is an excerpt from the interview.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/01/26/dbanj-explains-how-he-was-kicked-out-of-mohits-records-by-don-jazzy/
that one no consern me o.i dey luk 4 wia i go buy beans and bread to chop 4 dis aftanun
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by abimbawealth(f): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Badgers14:
There's always two sides to a story, D'banj talk im own sounds like truth,

Don Jazzy go soon talk im own, e go sound like truth too, it depends on whose version of the story you want to believe.

But wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin

Anyways am just observing them from my hut in Chile cool

I feel u die

1 Like

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by abimbawealth(f): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2015
MrHardOn:
To read is one thing, To listen is another, To comprehend is a different ball game entirely. Some people will never learn no matter how hard you explain to them.

#Word
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2015
allanphash7:
Why wont he be kicked out, Afterall hes now being singing and campaining for GEJ while the whole world want CHANGE, SMH 4 d'banj

#TEAM APC
#TEAM CHANGE
#TEAM BUHARI/OSINBAJO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation) / Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.