Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Top 9 Sure Fire Fitness Gifts For A Healthy 2009 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 9 Sure Fire Fitness Gifts For A Healthy 2009 (782 Views)

Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / Top 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Pregnant Woman / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Sure Fire Fitness Gifts For A Healthy 2009 by lilysandra: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2008
If you’ve hit a wall and can’t figure out what to get that “hard to buy for” person in your life…I think I can help. Why not give them the gift of fitness?

I mean, who DOESN’T want to look and perform better? Now, I am not talking about some whiz bang gizmo that will do nothing but waste your moneyI am talking some really cool ideas that will bring big smiles and great results this holiday season

Here are the Top 9 Holiday Gifts that will help keep your family and friends healthy, fit and fat free for 2009:

Continue Reading: http://healthdaywise.com/2008/12/top-9-sure-fire-fitness-gifts-for-a-healthy-2009/

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Or School ?what Do I Do / What Is The Best Treatment To Give To Arrogant,wicked,proud,unintelligent People / 3 Tips - How To Make Him Fall In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.