Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (3056 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2008
-
Re: - by sistawoman: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2008
Is this the same girl that likes for u to beat her when you have sex with her?
Re: - by omega25red(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2008
just go dig that grave and stand at the edge of it so he can finish you off without having to drag your body to the grave site. what kind of small brother you be? you deserve all that is coming to you.

Besides how do you know he is not coming home to say that he is married with children?
Re: - by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2008
Is this the same girl that likes for u to beat her when you have sex with her?

Nope, dat one is my main girl. This girl became very close to me and one thing led to the other. people have flings all the time, bt why must this chic make this a big deal and want to confess. She is the innocent and naive type and her b/f is grroming her for marriage. If only i knew.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2008
Call her bluff. tell her if the guy harms you, shes dead. Her liver go drop.
Re: - by iice(f): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2008
You reap what you sow.
Re: - by DaPhoenix(f): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2008
Maybe you should thought about that before you decided to play the boyfriend role. Hopefully he gives her your privates as a souvenir and a warning lol.
Re: - by touchmeder: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Deep shyte. speechless right now let me think some more. cheesy
Re: - by ifyalways(f): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2008
Tehehehe cheesy
Threaten her ! Tell her you are going to tell the guy that she tried to seduce you and shes been sleeping around tongue
Seriously dude,you are in some soup,talk with her,let her know the consequences of what shes planning to do,serious matter sha.
Re: - by SOJ(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2008
Go brush up your karate skills,boy tongue
Re: - by topup: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2008
If you really are not dramatising, I think you need to tell someone also of the situation, this person will be accountable for you.

If he really could kill you then if I was you after begging the girlfriend (who doesn't seem to care to be honest), you should completely avoid the both of them, if that's at all practically possible.

Pray.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 25, 2008
If you really are not dramatising, I think you need to tell someone also of the situation, this person will be accountable for you.

If he really could kill you then if I was you after begging the girlfriend (who doesn't seem to care to be honest), you should completely avoid the both of them, if that's at all practically possible.

Pray.

Thanks, i'm not dramatising at all. And i don't think he'll kill me, the dude has grown up. Problem is I will face oppression and my life will practically be dictated for me. No joke, the guy will play God with my life and I have no choice than to obey.
I could have threatened to report her other flings too if she had, but the truth is shes clean as a whistle. A typical nice girl, the main reason shes feeling guilty.
Re: - by dayokanu(m): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2008
Kill yourself before he comes back to do it.

Or go and blend to a rival cult that is more powerful I would suggest Okija
Re: - by weebay(m): 5:22am On Dec 25, 2008
me i don't know nobody named trouble bt i can smell trouble!!, i think you were setup, or she just wants to blackmail you
Re: - by TOYOSI20(f): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2008
Gaggi:

I've being playing the role of her boyfriend now for six months. All this while we used to hang out, have fun and good sex. Her boyfriend was doing his masters in another country and he is through now and will be home soon.

She is telling me now that she feels guilty and will confess to him when he comes. I've begged and begged, but she says she must tell.
Problem is, her boo was once a capone in a Naija uni in his undergrad days. He was a known killer and greatly feared at Uni***.

I'm worried because he saw me as a kid brother and handed her to me before leavin. I'm really worried, how do I get her to change her mind, or do i abadon my studies and skip town? Funny thing is he will forgive her, but not me.

Hummm uncle Gaggito, is this the same "No Beating No sex Chic", ROFL,
Re: - by minute(f): 5:26am On Dec 25, 2008
Ha! Wo okeran!

Oje tete gberoo  ko tode!! undecided undecided undecided

Run and don't look back. Ma wo eyin rara undecided undecided undecided
Re: - by netotse(m): 5:27am On Dec 25, 2008
weebay arent u sposed to be looking for schools, u're doing gelfrend sturvs, lol
@poster lohol wen u were playing with fire u didnt know abi?, see ehn jst go and join MFM and pray, (from some of the replies its like u've been busy)
Re: - by dayokanu(m): 5:30am On Dec 25, 2008
@ gaggi,

Nothing do you. You get Ode-eshi. He cant do nothing. Tell him you know me!! grin
Re: - by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 25, 2008
Or go and blend to a rival cult that is more powerful I would suggest Okija

A man can only be killed from within. Na one bond hold us. You get? Enough said.
Re: - by dayokanu(m): 5:58am On Dec 25, 2008
Gaggi,
Sure I do. Talk to the present top man. and other ex dons that are your pals.
Re: - by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2008
Gaggi,
Sure I do. Talk to the present top man. and other ex dons that are your pals.

Fry pan to fire. They probably will do the job themselves. Sleeping with a lordies girl is the height of betrayal according to them,
Re: - by dayokanu(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2008
Na which temple? Omo u sef f*ck up oh. You be officer?
Re: - by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2008
@gaggi.the handed over the girl to you to look after as a little bro.if this guy is really a capone and a wise one to have graduated alive,and he really beleived that his girl will love no one else but him and you ended up being the one she loved when he was away.trust me the guy should congratulate you for getting his girlfriend to bed and realise that she's not the one for him if he wants to marry the girl.i'm talking from experience.but see that girl wey want confess,her head no correct.innocent wetin,talk sence into her no threats.
Re: - by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2008
But you F K big time
Re: - by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2008
Thanks bro
I nor go mention temple, and yes i be ex officer. The b/f was my mentor. one time National exco. Just a phone call and i'm gone. He won't kill me anyway, but i'll be used to do demeaning things. Maybe I should fashi the course and leave. Its a post grad course and I just started, haven't even paid fees. I can just leave.
Re: - by presido1: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2008
Gaggi:

Fry pan to fire. They probably will do the job themselves. Sleeping with a lordies girl is the height of betrayal according to them,
BKB is your case, you have priced, you must pay(no window shopping) and you sure know the result if u are one.
Re: - by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2008
BKB is your case, you have priced, you must pay(no window shopping) and you sure know the result if u are one.

Granted, but what of the girl that tempted me? Everybody does it, but I fell for the wrong Bit**
Re: - by olanajim(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2008
Not everyone does it. Just a handful who can't keep their "shooters" where it belong.
Re: - by kellygirl(f): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2008
huh,na only God go intervene 4 dis ur mata ooo.but u 4 nor fall na angry
Re: - by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2008
Thank u every1, finally on christmas day, I found a solution. The girl has decided to keep shut. I had to beg her cousin (one time number 2) to tell her all about her b/f antecedants. It scared the hell out of her. Better still, her cousin also told her the b/f won't hesitate to maim her. The idiot finally agreed to keep shut after causing me days of sleepless nights.
To all rugged soldiers, i hail. I've learnt the hard way.
Please guys, lets learn to think with our heads and not our di*k
Re: - by MoneyRule(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2008
Don't give us that "if only i knew" crap! You knew,you only decided to ignore the knowledge.
How can you let a girl get you this cheap? She is tryin' to make you responsible for you guyz little fling and you are fallin' right into it, she can't just tell her boyfriend about you guyz because she can't be sure of his reaction,she will want to seem faithful and for other reasons,she is trying to subdue you so if d guy comes and wants to carry on,she can easily dump you and you will be grateful she did and if d guy comes and is no longer interested she can continue with you and you will be grateful she didn't tell him.Men, would've loved to xpansiate but long replies suck! So stop begging her and act as if it makes no difference if she tells or not.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2008
Don't give us that "if only i knew" crap! You knew,you only decided to ignore the knowledge.
How can you let a girl get you this cheap? She is tryin' to make you responsible for you guys little fling and you are fallin' right into it, she can't just tell her boyfriend about you guys because she can't be sure of his reaction,she will want to seem faithful and for other reasons,she is trying to subdue you so if d guy comes and wants to carry on,she can easily dump you and you will be grateful she did and if d guy comes and is no longer interested she can continue with you and you will be grateful she didn't tell him.Men, would've loved to xpansiate but long replies suck! So stop begging her and act as if it makes no difference if she tells or not.

Very intelligent talk, didn't see it this way. But we were not officially going out, and the guy involved is no joke, u dnt just call her bluff off. If i tell u his name and u go and ask those who went to Unical (those who graduated in the early 90's), u may understand better. Thats d kind of guy involved.
Thank Jah, its over now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... / Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! / How true

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.