Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (26596 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Segirl18:

Wow! Thanx, bt didn't it affect/change anything in ur account.
i started all over. it's like opening a new acc. the only difference is you won't be totally new here. you will have to change your email too
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i started all over. it's like opening a new acc. the only difference is you won't be totally new here. you will have to change your email too

Aiit.... Thanx dear
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Segirl18:

Aiit.... Thanx dear
but you can email the mods who knows there could be a way to do that without the stress.

ya welcome

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tymax(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sparksfly:

I've got nothing to hide. undecided
angry angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
shumuel:

Man we need ur expertise in Nigeria, CIA, NSA, FBI, FSB, British Inteligence, Intel e.t.c are all looking for someone like you. I think INEC should give you a quick contrat ASAP.

For werrin i sure say CBN sef no tight like that phone of yours

Lol. Just trying to save wifey from renting a room at the heart break hotel.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Sorry o.
that thing you said was rubbish and I'm very disappointed in you.. Have I ever tried to tarnish your image on this forum to have deserved that ?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Eberex(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
until I get married, nO!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Affable200(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yes,I will allow her to check my phone because my property is also hers. So my phone is her phone. But it's not the way to know if your partner is cheating on you because some of us do delete every suspicious things in our phone before giving it to our partner. Love is in the heart.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by alujonjonkijon: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
the spouse u dont trust must have his/her phone secretly checked.many will not admit it but that is the truth.even if i pretend to you im not interested in checking your fone,i will check it well well when u are fast asleep or whenever i have the opportunity

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
invasion of privacy.
buh I'm cool with it.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Edusouls(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
the question should be to girls,if they would allow their phones to be checked by their partners,cos checking a girls phone is like checking a cancer patient...
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by DONOCHAS(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

HaHaHa!! Bad guy!

don't you think she'll be suspicious if she sees that everything is clear?

tel her dat it is mtn sms
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oh yes.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by loswhite(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

HaHaHa!! Bad guy!

don't you think she'll be suspicious if she sees that everything is clear?

that one will be her headache grin @ least no proof
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Stunner1(f): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Qmab:
Keeping constant tab on my boyfriend's phone once saved from a horrible triangular relationship - his ex. So ever since I do it to give me heads up when trouble is looming on the horizon. That way, i can squash it from afar

This should be the only reason to check a man's fone cos most men are weak and cant say no. Those girls aint smiling mehnn they're ready to take wat doesnt belong to dem
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
It's not:
1: usPhone
2: wePhone
3: ourPhone
It's my iPhone
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ki lo sonu?

Kilon wa?

Kilon ba ka?

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by yettyalo: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
[/b] Why not,if u are clean . Really cleangrin[b]
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by iamord(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga which Zone you Move am to? grin
its no longer a secret if I tell u, abi dem send u to probe me grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by iamord(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Stunner1:

This should be the only reason to check a man's fone cos most men are weak and cant say no. Those girls aint smiling mehnn they're ready to take wat doesnt belong to dem
haha!!! Weak u say.. I can change the issue into something that will make u shift that off
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by daclint(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Never

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by lharstborn(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
She wants to go through my phone? I'll gladly give it to her,thanks to my android phone which has an application that hides the phonecalls, text messages and facebook chats of any contact I hide. it'll be a piece of cake. She'll just go through my phone and see nothing out of the ordinary.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by haywhy59(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Well cheating is hardwork,u gotta be deletin messages,lockin ur fone and lookin for lies.I will rather be loyal.IREPTEAMONEGF
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by jzdoberman: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Whose phone?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by michealadeizas(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
i can allow my partner to check my phone cos i have nothing to hide.
But i don't really like checking his phone maybe it's because i think it's invasion of privacy.

this is the kind of a lady I want..any woman whom goes thru her man's fone must nag..men have a fun way of life like d way they relate with their friends outside..which is not related to his family affair...any woman whom freely drop her fone for her spouse to go through if he wishes to..is being submissive to the relationship.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by giffty(f): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

wake up guy

such woman no longer exist
embarassedseriously?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by giffty(f): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Edusouls:
the question should be to girls,if they would allow their phones to be checked by their partners,cos checking a girls phone is like checking a cancer patient...
hmmmm,would you mind elaborating?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Kingsasian(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Yes, I have nothing to hide besides am always happy weneva she checks my phone. I leave my flirt chats with other babes on my phone for her to read. I deliberately unlock my phone weneva she is on a visit. She handles wateva she sees with maturity.lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by patkoton(f): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2015
I can allow...but its just attimes dis guys feel proud knwing dt dey re d only one dere nd as a result overriding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships / Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.