Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71911 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2009
I still do not get you people, you northerner and igbos. look why dont you let us go. oil in the east is 83% of nigeria oil. only 17% is in ondo and delta state. And you still do not want us to go,

look there is 36 state in nigeria. if you divided 100 % of the oil money by 36 state.

Using $40 a barrel of oil to calculate 40 x 2 million barrel x 365 = $29,200,000,000

If you divided by 36 state.

29,200,000,000 / 36 = $811.11 million per state,

Now if you let the yoruba and bendle to go.

83% of 29.2 billion is $24.236 billion

When you divided it by the remain state of 26 state.

24.236 / 26 = $932.15million . Each state gain more money of nearly $121 million

compare this to our state. The remain money for us is $4.964 billion

when you divided by 10 state leaving.

4.964 / 10 = $496 million. we are lossing from collecting $811.11 million to just $496 million.

We are lossing in each state $314.71 while each of you state would gain 121 million

While your state would collecting $932.15million , we would be collecting just $496 million. , about half what you are getting.

Do you people know maths,
we are help you people.

You I reject that in jesus name.

You see the yoruba people would say, The truth is like a smoke, that you can not hide it and some day everybody would know about it.

You can not hide pregancy the yorubas would say. You can not hide population census fraud. Can they tell Yar adua. when it blow to your face, 15 million lifes would be killed.

Someone claim, why would nigeria break, she is married to an igboman. I tell that person now. which one is better that nigeria break up peaceful or even you or your family and maybe 30 members of your families be killed. which one is better. Pick one. When all your love one are gun down , just because you refuse that because of your one marriage the whole of your family be killed in nigeria.

What good is Adenuga or otedola money , if he claim he own glo and nigeria should not break up and in future , a war happen and adenuga or otedola may be in the office on that day and they bomb down the building. which one would he prefer. I peaceful breakup or deadly breakup where all is family and love one may get killed.

We have to know the whole world see the truth.

And the northman, here is my answer to you. I am saving and helping the north. You would be getting more money to develop and Umaru Yar adua does not have to rig the election. He want to rig the election. And he does not have to. All he need is join in this movement to join yoruba and bendle with the benin.
Look like pharos God is dealing with is sickness , what if God now allow the killing of his children. See this picture below of him and shagari. It is God judgement on us . Let breakup and send yoruba and bendle to republic of benin.

No I should not. I know some yorubas are scare, that if we do not have oil money. what would happen to us. Please see Ivory coast, no oil and what cocoa money have done and is it doing.

All the yorubas need to develop is to be part of the republic of benin and we would develop. If we remain in nigeria we would never and God see me that I am not telling a lie . NEVER develop. I am not telling a lie. And Goivernor fashola or Oyinlola or akala  or any of them that doubt me can call me at 1416 904 5008 and I would tell them why.

With cocoa money see what Ivory have done at  http://Nigeria.mooo.com/smf/index.php/topic,14273.new.html#new

I am yoruba. my name start with ADE.

Do you know what it means to loss your family, or see your brothers and sister shoot right in front of you, ?

Do you know what it means to have your unborn child killed?

Do you know what it means to have sleepless night of bombing air raid.?
Do you know what it takes to live without food for 60 days.? Do you what it to to stop the universities system for 3 years.? Do you know how it feel to have bullet raid your house?
Do you know how it feel to see young men shoot and dump on the side street? Do you know what it feel to be raped?
Do you know how it feels to loss all your sources of wealth, your cars,, houses , and business?
Do you know how it feel to be homeless?

it was not a war, it was called the June 12 election, so imagine how a war would look like. killing and a raped.

9jaganja, i am nigerian and you are not yoruba. prove that you are yoruba. only reply me in yoruba. You are an igbo or hausa man. And two, you can not be a yoruba child, you call me an illiterate ? No yoruba child from a good home would ever say that. I know you are igbo or hausa pretending to be Yoruba,

First of all prove that you are yoruba. Noone doubt my been yoruba. Even not some member of your rep or senate? I have never pretended.

Charlesmud stop talking about how you can make nigeria get better,before your father, they have said the same thing. since 1914, it is going to be 100 years in 4 years. It as not got better. It would never get better. We all know that.

What we are looking for is another solution that would make the lifes of the people better, the yorubas would say if we can not move forward, we should at least know where we started from.

The issue is we have satellite pictures and Images which shows the north is a minority in Nigeria. IF you have any nigeria blood in you, you would know the north who refused to hand over to abiola would not agree to be MINORITY. So you look for another option . The option is to make them majority. Many powerful northerner know the truth. Even I think IBB most of seen the pictures now, so that may be the reason for supporting the other coup. The north would prefer a military coup at the moment than been MINORITY in nigeria, that way they can remain in power.

If you know the north very well, like we have, they may plan a coup some month before Yar adua leaves offices so that he would not hand over to a southerner. And the power may remain in their hand.

The true is , how long do we play hide and seek with people lifes?? how long? Democracy is a good step. But the north says it does not want democracy. And we can not return back to military government, because democracy is one man one vote. And the north says NO to one man one vote. And we can not go back to the second option of a military. This option give the north 2 things, 1 access to the sea and 83% of the oil.

We consider the third option, Since they have alway believe they are majority and we yorubas too want to reunity with our brother in Benin republic. We decided to take this better option to avoid future problem for generation unborn.

You see if Rwanda or liberia, or congo have been smart like we are doing , millions of lifes would have been saved. 1 million were killed in Rwanda with a population of 10 million people. Can you imagine nigeria with over 150 million. 15 million people may be kill. Africa is not mature to hand a country with too many people. look what they do in small countries.

It may be difficult for some yorubas to accept this majority decision because of person interest, greed or business interest but we should know it is the GOdly thing to do.

What make a leader, A leader is someone that can plan to avoid trouble. he is someone who does not decieve himself. The word of God says a prudent man see trouble and hide from it, but a foolish man keeps on heading towards it.
The word of God says wisdom is better than gold. Having great vision is important. with wisdom you can avoid problem. The yorubas would says An elder should not be in a market and allow the young people to go on the wrong path in the market. We Yoruba have taken the best and godly decision, some may call us coward, but a wiseman is more better than a coward.

You see if Gowon or Ojukwu had been wise and one of them agree to be a coward, we would have saved 1 million lifes. We do not want to make the same mistake twices.

See this picture belows this is what we are trying to avoid. And this is pictures of africa nation who have been foolish and have foolish leaders and the only people that make money from pictures like this are guns and weapon makers, and we do not want to foolish like this africa countries. we are more mature than this foolish africa nation. And that why we yorubas have taken the gentleman approach. In future you would thank us for taken this step. Call us coward, but we believe we are applying wisdom on this issue. Yoruba decision is the most godly thing to do. even God is in support of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLdZM49KWWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQkQJ9BT-94&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQT2FRkm-JQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC4V9i7Ya4Y&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyR6ij5t_oM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9p0wAAu1g&feature=related

[img]http://vectroproxy.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uYWlyYWxhbmQuY29tL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzEyMDkwOF8xMDEyNjRfaGVhZF9qcGdhN2UwNzQxMjIwNDdlMjc4ZWJhYTg3ZDA4NTkwZDM3MF9qcGcwYzZiYTVkOGJlNTljOTQyZDc0MTY4ZWNhYTFhMzVlNQ%3D%3D[/img]

[img]http://vectroproxy.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uYWlyYWxhbmQuY29tL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzEyMDkwOV8zMDBweC1Db2xlMkNfTGliZXJpYV8xX2pwZzhkNDM4N2FhYjIzMGYxNzRmMDY3YzhiZGQ2N2ZlZDlm[/img]

[img]http://vectroproxy.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uYWlyYWxhbmQuY29tL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzEyMDkxMF8xNTU0Mjk1LVRoZS1hZnRlcm1hdGgtb2YtZ2Vub2NpZGUtMV9qcGcyZWE3MTczNzVmZjY2NmQzZWM2OGQ5YmY4M2U3ZGJlMQ%3D%3D[/img]

[img]http://vectroproxy.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uYWlyYWxhbmQuY29tL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzEyMDkxMV8xNTU0MzAzLVRyYWdpYy1yZW1haW5zLTFfanBnZmNjODM0N2ViYzM3NDMzZWQyYjZlNmQ5M2E0ZGNiMWE%3D[/img]

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2009
Ikey that should answer
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 2:42am On Jan 26, 2009
Compare Michelle Obama root to Yoruba words. she is Gullah , Gullah is a dialect of Yoruba, use in the USA. She is one of us, Yoruba. Obama is our in law that most pay 40 yams. Compare Gulllah and Yoruba.

English ------- ---- Yoruba ------- ---- Gullah
Kolanut ------- ---- Obi ------- ---- Obi
creator ------- ---- Oduduwa ------- ---- Oduduwa
Ogun deity ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
medicine/drug ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
Stone ------- ---- Okuta ------- ---- Okuta
Lord ------- ---- Oluwa ------- ---- Oluwa
God ------- ---- Olorun ------- ---- Olorun
head of babalawo ------- ---- Oluwo ------- ---- Oluwo
war ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- ogun
water ------- ---- Omi ------- ---- ------- ---- Omi
Today ------- ---- Oni ------- ---- Oni
head ------- ---- ori ------- ---- Ori
Praise name ------- ---- Oriki ------- ---- Oriki
Orisa deity ------- ---- Orisa ------- ---- Oresa
Obatala deity ------- ---- Obatala ------- ---- Obatala
Oya deity ------- ---- Oya ------- ---- Oya
Osun deity ------- ---- Osun ------- ---- Osun
twenty ------- ---- Ogun ------- ---- Ogun
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 3:30am On Jan 27, 2009
Nigeria with us. Would make the port harcourt and calabar port very business with business going to the north. truck going to the north, would create alot of buying and selling in igboland and many of them would become rich.

And the igbos can take over the oil business.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 27, 2009
Jeez those pictures are not nice. Who do you want to give nightmares this night? undecided
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2009
stillwater , if our leaders do not see picture like this how do they know what nigerian are going on.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Looklike2: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
this yoruba goat don log off
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 12:17am On Jan 28, 2009
And the northman, here is my answer to you. I am saving and helping the north. You would be getting more money to develop and Umaru Yar adua does not have to rig the election. He want to rig the election. And he does not have to. All he need is join in this movement to join yoruba and bendle with the benin.

Look like pharos God is dealing with is sickness , what if God now allow the killing of his children.  See this picture below of him and shagari. It is God judgement on us . Let breakup and send yoruba and bendle to republic of benin.

Looklike2 , you better be careful, who you call a goat,  See what I said 2 days ago  and one of the governor have already die. and I am saying this is God punishment to the people who refuse to let our people go. and if you look at this situation very well. it looks like he was not the one who is suppose to go first, but God allow him first before the other.

I am saying it loud and clear let my people go so that they can serve him. When children of  Isreal where in Egypt, God spoke and said that Pharaoh should let the children of isreal to go. Pharaohs refused, he said No. He made things difficult for the children of isreal . Then God put sickness into Pharaoh and Pharaoh still said, he would not let the children of Isreal to go.

Some among Isreal who Pharaoh promoted as governor, rep and business join against thier own people isreal. And they said they would rather prefer slavery to freedom. That they would prefer the children of isreal to remain in slavery so that they can make money.

And some who had married the children of Egypt also refused they said they would prefer slavery than freedom because they have tied themself with Egypt , so the whole of isreal must suffer for thier own personal decision. They ask Moses the land you want to take us to is a desert. And they curses Moses. But Moses refused and still said what God wanted. That Pharaoh should let the children of Isreal to go.

Next thing and the final one that  God did he started to kill them( thier young one die and thier old), every first born). And for those people who have refuse to let the Yorubas to go God have started . With this first Governor. and some drop into my spirit, Umaru Yar Adua let the Yorubas go , so that may serve him.  . I say it again let the Yorubas go , so that they can serve him.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 2:32am On Jan 29, 2009
This may interest you.

http://www..com/hp/?p=120674

And check what nigerian are saying about thier leaders.

http://.com/smf/index.php/topic,14423.0.html
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tpia: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sashbaby(f): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2009
i really dont understand the division here if we have agreed to live as one nation so be it. you can see why we are not developing
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2009
Sasha baby we never agree to be one nation.

We are going to give people from this area to discuss the issue. and a free number no charge tlephone number for those in North America in a live radio program discussion. On this issue.

Here is my email nigeriamail@hotmail.com if you want to be on board . There are other people interested in this issue. And here map of the New republic of Benin.

And anyone interested in this discussion can please email too.

It would run on http://.com

This is the map of the new republic of benin. my cell country code (01) 416 904 5008

Ask question here.

http://.com/smf/index.php/topic,14447.new.html#new

This is Ivory coast with no oil . this is what they have done with cocoa money.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2400/2220638937_16dec7696e_b.jpg[img]http://[/img]

[img]http://www.sbisr.co.il/images/pont1.jpg[/img]

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by earTHMama: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2009
The Chief thread spammer is on a 12 hr shift. He will not leave work today until this thread has been completely spammed to a halt with frivolous pictures and maps.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sashbaby(f): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2009
thanks earthmama grin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2009
Shasha you better dont join them in doing evil.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 2:04am On Jan 31, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2009

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by oderemo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ become poor

who introduce you to the internet, that person need a gun shot in the gulag.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Charlesmud(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2009
ode remo:

@ become poor

who introduce you to the internet, that person need a gun shot in the gulag.

Why, cus he showed the pictures of Benin and their moderate developtment with their little natural resources ?

While you are here still thinking huh ?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
You can see that when you or we join the benin republic , mega lagos become bigger see the picture satellite, the red line is now mega lagos with port novo inside mega lagos.

now if you look at togo. you would notice i draw a line. 2 lines. one of the is the boundary between togo and benin. so you can see that nearly half of togo the coast of togo is own by Benin republic, a place our fore father founded called popo. do you know the son odua, 7 son of akanbi. one of them was popo. , if i remember well. oni popo of popop.

this is the new location. and they call it grand popo. So please do your history of the children of oduduwa popo was part of it.

So we would be having a coast from inside togo coast . from the first line to your right to nigeria.

so our 200 nautical miles would start from inside togo and mega lagos would be so big.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sashbaby(f): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2009
becomrrich i hope you wont crash nairaland with another man's country.what about a footage of naija.abi benin pay you to promote tourism in their country.moderator pls charge accordingly wink
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by CrudeOil2(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2009
Becomerich you are very silly.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by oderemo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2009
Becomerich you are very silly.

the guy is becomepoor graduating to becomestupid
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by CrudeOil2(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2009
He is now BecomeMad
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2009
some countries smaller than us.

24 Myanmar (Burma) 48,798,000 0.72% UN estimate
25 South Korea 48,224,000 0.72% UN estimate
26 South Africa 47,850,700 July 1, 2007 0.71% Official Stat SA estimate
27 Ukraine 46,191,022 September 1, 2008 0.69% Official UKRSTAT estimate
28 Spain 45,853,000 January 1, 2009 0.68% Eurostat estimate
29 Colombia 44,760,630 January 30, 2009
30 Tanzania 40,454,000 0.6% UN estimate
31 Argentina 39,745,613 June 30, 2008 0.61% Official INDEC estimate
32 Sudan 38,560,000 0.57% UN estimate
33 Poland 38,130,300 January 1, 2009 0.57% Eurostat estimate
34 Kenya 37,538,000 0.56% UN estimate
35 Algeria 33,858,000 0.5% UN estimate
36 Canada 33,552,000 February 13, 2009 0.5% Official Canadian Population clock
37 Morocco 31,343,359 December 28, 2008 0.47% Official Moroccan Population clock
38 Uganda 30,884,000 0.46% UN estimate
39 Iraq 28,993,000 0.43% UN estimate
40 Peru 28,750,770 June 30, 2007 0.43% Official INEI estimate[3]
41 Nepal 28,196,000 0.42% UN estimate
42 Venezuela 28,068,389 November 23, 2008 0.42% Official Venezuelan Population clock
43 Malaysia 27,757,000 December 27, 2008 0.41% Official Malaysian Population clock
44 Uzbekistan 27,372,000 0.41% UN estimate
45 Afghanistan 27,145,000 0.4% UN estimate
46 Saudi Arabia 24,735,000 0.37% UN estimate
47 North Korea 23,790,000 0.35% UN estimate
48 Ghana 23,478,000 0.35% UN estimate
49 Taiwan[4] 23,027,672 November 30, 2008 0.34% Official National Statistics Taiwan estimate
50 Yemen 22,389,000 0.33% UN estimate
51 Australia[5] 21,585,328 February 8, 2009 0.32% Official Australian Population clock
52 Romania 21,496,700 January 1, 2009 0.32% Eurostat estimate
53 Mozambique 21,397,000 0.32% UN estimate
54 Syria 19,929,000 0.3% UN estimate
55 Madagascar 19,683,000 0.29% UN estimate
56 Sri Lanka 19,299,000 0.29% UN estimate
57 Côte d'Ivoire 19,262,000 0.29% UN estimate
58 Cameroon 18,549,000 0.28% UN estimate
59 Angola 17,024,000 0.25% UN estimate
60 Chile 16,867,000 February 13, 2009 0.25% Official INE projection
61 Netherlands 16,494,300 January 30, 2009 0.24% Official Netherlands Population clock
62 Kazakhstan 15,571,506 August 1, 2008 0.23% National Statistics Agency estimate
63 Burkina Faso 14,784,000 0.22% UN estimate
64 Niger 14,226,000 0.21% UN estimate
65 Malawi 13,925,000 0.21% UN estimate
66 Ecuador 13,867,761 October 23, 2008 0.21% INEC
67 Cambodia 13,388,910 March 3, 2008 0.2% 2008 Census[6]
68 Guatemala 13,354,000 0.2% UN estimate
69 Zimbabwe 13,349,000 0.2% UN estimate
70 Senegal 12,379,000 0.18% UN estimate
71 Mali 12,337,000 0.18% UN estimate
72 Zambia 11,922,000 0.18% UN estimate
73 Cuba 11,268,000 0.17% UN estimate
74 Greece 11,262,500 January 1, 2009 0.17% Eurostat estimate
75 Chad 10,781,000 0.16% UN estimate
76 Belgium 10,741,000 January 1, 2009 0.16% Eurostat estimate
77 Portugal 10,631,800 January 1, 2009 0.16% Eurostat estimate
78 Czech Republic 10,474,600 January 1, 2009 0.16% Eurostat estimate
79 Tunisia 10,327,800 July 1, 2008 0.15% [7]
80 Hungary 10,029,900 January 1, 2009 0.15% Eurostat estimate
81 Serbia[8] 9,858,000 0.15% UN estimate
82 Dominican Republic 9,760,000 0.14% UN estimate
83 Rwanda 9,725,000 0.14% UN estimate
84 Belarus 9,690,000 December 31, 2007 0.14% Official statistics of Belarus
85 Haiti 9,598,000 0.14% UN estimate
86 Bolivia 9,525,000 0.14% UN estimate
87 Guinea 9,370,000 0.14% UN estimate
88 Sweden 9,259,000 January 1, 2009 0.14% Eurostat estimate
89 Benin 9,033,000 0.13% UN estimate
90 Somalia 8,699,000 0.13% UN estimate
91 Burundi 8,508,000 0.13% UN estimate
92 Azerbaijan 8,629,900 January 1, 2008 0.13% [3]
93 Austria 8,356,700 January 1, 2009 0.12% Eurostat estimate
94 Switzerland 7,667,700 January 1, 2009 0.11% Eurostat estimate
95 Bulgaria 7,602,100 January 1, 2009 0.11% Eurostat estimate
96 Israel 7,356,100[9] November 30, 2008 0.11% Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics
97 Honduras 7,106,000 0.11% UN estimate
98 El Salvador 6,857,000 0.1% UN estimate
99 Tajikistan 6,736,000 0.1% UN estimate
100 Togo 6,585,000 0.098% UN estimate
101 Papua New Guinea 6,331,000 0.094% UN estimate
102 Libya 6,160,000 0.091% UN estimate
103 Paraguay 6,127,000 0.091% UN estimate
104 Jordan 5,924,000 0.088% UN estimate
105 Sierra Leone 5,866,000 0.087% UN estimate
106 Laos 5,859,000 0.087% UN estimate
107 Nicaragua 5,603,000 0.083% UN estimate
108 Denmark 5,519,300 January 1, 2009 0.08% Eurostat estimate
109 Slovakia 5,411,100 January 1, 2009 0.08% Eurostat estimate
110 Finland 5,329,243[10] February 11, 2009 0.079% Official Finnish Population clock
111 Kyrgyzstan 5,317,000 0.079% UN estimate
112 Turkmenistan 4,965,000 0.074% UN estimate
113 Eritrea 4,851,000 0.072% UN estimate
114 Singapore 4,839,400 Mid-2008 0.072% Statistics Singapore
115 Norway 4,806,200[11] February 3, 2009 0.071% Official Norwegian Population clock
116 Ireland 4,517,800 January 1, 2009 0.07% Eurostat estimate
117 Croatia 4,432,000 January 1, 2009 0.07% Eurostat estimate
118 Costa Rica 4,468,000 0.066% UN estimate
119 Georgia 4,382,100[12] January 1, 2008 0.065% [4]
120 United Arab Emirates 4,380,000 0.065% UN estimate
121 Central African Republic 4,343,000 0.065% UN estimate
122 New Zealand 4,297,537 January 30, 2009 0.064% Official New Zealand Population clock
123 Lebanon 4,099,000 0.061% UN estimate
124 Puerto Rico 3,991,000 0.059% UN estimate
125 Bosnia and Herzegovina 3,935,000 0.058% UN estimate
126 Moldova 3,572,700[13] January 1, 2008 0.056% [5]
127 Republic of the Congo 3,768,000 0.056% UN estimate
128 Palestine 3,761,646 December 1, 2007 0.056% 2007 Census
129 Liberia 3,750,000 0.056% UN estimate
130 Lithuania 3,350,400 January 1, 2009 0.05% Eurostat estimate
131 Panama 3,343,000 0.05% UN estimate
132 Uruguay 3,340,000 0.05% UN estimate
133 Armenia 3,230,100 January 1, 2008 0.045% [6]
134 Albania 3,170,000 January 1, 2008 0.047% [7]
135 Mauritania 3,124,000 0.046% UN estimate
136 Kuwait 2,851,000 0.042% UN estimate
137 Jamaica 2,714,000 0.04% UN estimate
138 Mongolia 2,629,000 0.039% UN estimate
139 Oman 2,595,000 0.039% UN estimate
140 Latvia 2,261,100 January 1, 2009 0.034% Eurostat estimate
141 Namibia 2,074,000 0.031% UN estimate
142 Republic of Macedonia 2,048,900 January 1, 2009 0.03% Eurostat estimate
143 Slovenia 2,040,725 January 30, 2009 0.031% Official Slovenian population clock
144 Lesotho 2,008,000 0.03% UN estimate
145 Botswana 1,882,000 0.028% UN estimate
146 Gambia 1,709,000 0.025% UN estimate
147 Guinea-Bissau 1,695,000 0.025% UN estimate
148 Estonia 1,340,300 January 1, 2009 0.02% Eurostat estimate
149 Trinidad and Tobago 1,333,000 0.02% UN estimate
150 Gabon 1,331,000 0.02% UN estimate
151 Mauritius 1,262,000[14] 0.019% UN estimate
152 East Timor 1,155,000 0.017% UN estimate
153 Swaziland 1,141,000 0.017% UN estimate
154 Qatar 841,000[15] 0.012% UN estimate
155 Fiji 837,271 Census 2007 0.012% Fiji Islands Bureau of Statistics
156 Djibouti 833,000 0.012% UN estimate
157 Cyprus 801,600 January 1, 2009 0.012% Eurostat estimate
158 Bahrain 753,000 0.011% UN estimate
159 Guyana 738,000 0.011% UN estimate
160 Bhutan 658,000 0.01% UN estimate
161 Comoros 637,500[16] January 2009 0.009% World Gazetteer projection
162 Montenegro 620,000 0.009% UN estimate
163 Cape Verde 530,000 0.008% UN estimate
164 Equatorial Guinea[17] 507,000 0.008% UN estimate
165 Solomon Islands 506,992 January 1, 2008 0.007% [8]
166 Luxembourg 491,700 January 1, 2009 0.007% Eurostat estimate
167 Western Sahara 480,000 0.007% UN estimate
168 Suriname 458,000 0.007% UN estimate
169 Malta 412,600 January 1, 2009 0.006% Eurostat estimate
170 Brunei 390,000 0.006% UN estimate
171 Bahamas 331,000 0.005% UN estimate
172 Iceland 320,500 January 1, 2009 0.005% Eurostat estimate
173 Maldives 306,000 0.005% UN estimate
174 Barbados 294,000 0.004% UN estimate
175 Belize 288,000 0.004% UN estimate
176 Vanuatu 226,000 0.003% UN estimate
177 Netherlands Antilles 192,000 0.003% UN estimate
178 Samoa 188,359 2008 0.003% Samoa Statistics Department
179 Guam 173,000 0.003% UN estimate
180 Saint Lucia 165,000 0.002% UN estimate
181 São Tomé and Príncipe 158,000 0.002% UN estimate
182 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 120,000 0.002% UN estimate
183 U.S. Virgin Islands 111,000 0.002% UN estimate
184 Federated States of Micronesia 111,000 0.002% UN estimate
185 Grenada 106,000 0.002% UN estimate
186 Aruba 104,000 0.002% UN estimate
187 Tonga 100,000 0.001% UN estimate
188 Kiribati 95,000 0.001% UN estimate
189 Jersey 89,300 December 31, 2006 0.001% [9]
190 Seychelles 87,000 0.001% UN estimate
191 Antigua and Barbuda 85,000 0.001% UN estimate
192 Northern Mariana Islands 84,000 0.001% UN estimate
193 Andorra 83,137 December 31, 2007 0.001% [10]
194 Isle of Man 80,058 2006 0.001% Isle of Man Government
195 Dominica 67,000 0.001% UN estimate
196 American Samoa 67,000 0.001% UN estimate
197 Bermuda 65,000 0.001% UN estimate
198 Guernsey 61,811 March 1, 2007 0.001% UN estimate: Series A, Table 2
199 Marshall Islands 59,000 0.001% UN estimate
200 Greenland 58,000 0.001% UN estimate
201 Saint Kitts and Nevis 50,000 0.001% UN estimate
202 Faroe Islands 48,731 December 1, 2008 0.001% Official statistics of the Faroe Islands
203 Cayman Islands 47,000 0.001% UN estimate
204 Liechtenstein 35,700 January 1, 2009 0.0005% Eurostat estimate
205 Monaco 33,000 0.0005% UN estimate

206 San Marino 30,800 January 1, 2008 0.0005% [11]
207 Gibraltar 29,257 December 31 2007 0.0004% [12]
208 Turks and Caicos Islands 26,000 0.0004% UN estimate
209 British Virgin Islands 23,000 0.0003% UN estimate
210 Cook Islands 20,200[18] September 2007 0.0002% Statistics office
211 Palau 20,000 0.0003% UN estimate
212 Anguilla 13,000 0.0002% UN estimate
213 Tuvalu 11,000 0.0002% UN estimate
214 Nauru 10,000 0.0001% UN estimate
215 Saint Helena 6,600[19] 0.0001% UN estimate
216 Montserrat 5,900 0.0001% UN estimate
217 Falkland Islands 3,000 0.00005% UN estimate
218 Niue 1,600 0.00003% UN estimate
219 Tokelau 1,400 0.00003% UN estimate
220 Vatican City 800 0.00002% UN estimate
221 Pitcairn Islands 50
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2009
if the north do not believe us here is the picture of the oilfields in nigeria. you can see, the north would become rich if they allow the yorubas to go.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2009
When you look at the map very well, you would see that the north does not really need bayelsa state. most oil is in river state. There are about seven oilfield in bayelsa state.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by olums2002: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2009
going through becomerich's post,hmmmmn

and they say yoruba's are the most educated?

guy go back to elementary school
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2009
This is another country in Africa with NO oil.  You do not need oil to develop. I hear some people na claim that God or may be satan is telling them that yorubas should remain in nigeria. Know this from today, those people are 419, if they are business men or pastor or what ever. they are 419,  they do not want the progress of our people. But only thier pocket to continue to steal from the poor.

No man in who God speak to, who claim God want evil and cheat to continue. God is not a supporter of evil doer or a supporter of continue evil. This is the litmus test for any body that claim to be a man of God.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by debosky(m): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2009
STOP LYING NIGERIA1

That picture is NOT in AFRICA - that is SAO PAULO, and BRASIL DOES HAVE OIL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.