Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,753 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (72084 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2009
This is another country in Africa with NO oil. You do not need oil to develop. I hear some people na claim that God or may be satan is telling them that yorubas should remain in nigeria. Know this from today, those people are 419, if they are business men or pastor or what ever. they are 419, they do not want the progress of our people. But only thier pocket to continue to steal from the poor.

No man in who God speak to, who claim God want evil and cheat to continue. God is not a supporter of evil doer or a supporter of continue evil. This is the litmus test for any body that claim to be a man of God.

That picture is the picture of africa.

This one below is the picture of san paulo brazil And you claim they too do not have oil.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2009
I'm not saying I'm not disappointed in Nigeria, I'm saying, we can't join Benin cause Yoruba is not the only tribe in Benin is it? I highly want a society where each person have a common goal not inspired by religion or cultural differences. Stop posting pictures of human heads please. Oil wells will dry up soon and Nigerians will have to face real suffering when there are no more allocations based on oil money. Nigeria is in a sad sad state our economy has been in recession since the 80s or early 90s I think we are in a depression right now. I wonder how Nigerians at home are coping with these world crisis. dem just de dabaru everthing. Put farmer in position of technology minister. We are backwards mehn!! we are!!!!!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2009
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by comfort3: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2009
;d ;d
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2009
what
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
become----

like someone pointed out yoruba aint the only tribe in benin; so whats your take on that one?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2009
more picture of africa

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 8:33pm On May 22, 2009
May be with this yar adua would get the message that we want to be in benin republic. with more state join

the area of an average north town is 0.20 length X 0.14 width = 0.028 sq km.

while half of lagos is 1500 sq km.

the calculation for how many average north town in lagos is 1500/0.028 = 53571.42 town

now if you divide by 19 state in the north 53571/19 =2819 town.

it mean lagos can supply 2819 town in each state in the north. how can the north be more than the south .

Which Igbo houses . 90% of the houses in lagos are own by Yorubas.
Look even there are more people of south south in lagos than Igbos. The problem is any one not Yoruba from the south is consider an igboman, which is not true. There are ijaws, edo, isoko, uhrobo etc But just to make lifes easy they call every non yorubas igbos and ever northerner as hausa. The percetage of Igbos in lagos is less than 10% , there are mostly found around Ajeromi Ifelodu local govt area. which is 1 in 20 local govt of lagos. And even in Ajeromi Ifelodu they are not the majority. Yorubas are more, followed by the south south people. the Bendle and Ijaw people also live in this area because of the waterside use for fishing and others. Igbos tend to own store, and her traders. 1 trader to more than 500 buyers who are non igbos. You find northerner around agege local govt of lagos too. But majority of the people are mostly Yorubas.

With the movement of the capital to abuja. Most Igbos relocated to Abuja, And El rufia the former minister of abuja confirm the story. So the population of igbos in lagos have drop from what it use to be many years. I even have to ask people what happen to igbos, I was told they moved to Abuja , the last time I came to lagos. It was not the way the igbos use to come to lagos.

And on the north, What I was referring are small villages seen on satellite picture, there are other city like kano, kaduna and others , which I did not include, but I have once told you. That 81 cities above 300,000 people

Western Niger of Nigeria: Lagos , Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Ijebu Igbo, Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ota, Ikorodu,Ondo, Akure, Owo, ore, Okitipupa, Ibadan,oyo, Ede, Ogbomoso, Ikare Akoko Iseyin, Saki, Keshi, Erewa, Osogbo, Ife, Ilesha, Ikiru, Ikire,Iwo, Ado Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti,Benin, Auchi(Jatto), uromi, Ekpoma,Argbo, warri, sepele, Asaba,Ugelli,Yenago, Ilorin, Ofa, kabba, Okene, lokoja, = 45 (55%)

Rest of Nigeria: Port Harcourt,Uyo,Eket, Calabar , Aba,Owerri,Nnewi, Onitsha,Abakalili, Enugu, Umuhia, Akwa, Idah,Oturpo,Markudi, Gboko,Jalingo, Yola, Mubi, ,jos, Minna, Bida, Abuja, Maiduguri, Potisum, Kaduna, Gombe, Azare, Bauchi, kano, zaria, sokoto, gozua,Kebbi, futua, Katsina = 36 (45%)

And you would notice the rest of Nigeria which is not in the Western Niger of Nigeria collect more than 85% of the Nigeria revenue. Which is not fair.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 8:34pm On May 22, 2009
A BILL
AN ACT TO CREATE THE NIGERIA-BENIN COMMISSION AND BOUNDARY RELOCATION AND NIGERIA-BENIN PARLIAMENT.

SPONSORS
EGBE OMO ODUDUWA

This Bill shall amend the boundary of Nigeria. And the following state of Bayelsa, Edo, Ekiti, lagos,Oyo, Ogun, Delta, Ondo, Osun, Kwara,kogi and Borgu(niger state) [Belodok states ] shall be permanently transferred to Benin Republic with supervision of the Nigeria-Benin commission. All land, air, coastal area, land, everything inside its land and air shall belong to the Republic of Benin
NIGERIA-BENIN COMMISSION ROLE AND RULES
This bill also create the Nigeria- Benin commission, which is to be headed by the president of Nigeria and President of Benin republic in rotation. A Two year duration , shall be approved by members of the Nigeria-Benin commission. The head of the Nigeria-Benin commission shall be called President General. The position of President General is reserved for only the president of Nigeria and Benin Republic. No other member of the Nigeria- Benin commission can hold the position of President General or deputy President General apart from this two.

The position of President General shall be rotated between the president of Nigeria and Benin republic. While the position of deputy President General shall be rotated between the president of Nigeria and Benin republic. With Nigeria President Umar Yar Adua starting first.

The Nigeria-Benin commission shall have 17 members. There are
The president of Nigeria.
The president of Benin republic
The president of Nigeria-Benin parliament
The Deputy president of Nigeria-Benin parliament (Nigeria)
The Deputy president of Nigeria-Benin parliament(Nigeria)
The Deputy president of Nigeria-Benin parliament(Nigeria)
The Deputy president of Nigeria-Benin parliament(Benin)
The senate president of Nigeria Senate
The Deputy senate president of Nigeria senate
The President of the Nigeria house of representative
The deputy President of Nigeria house of representative
The senate president of Benin Senate
The Deputy senate president of Benin senate
The President of the Benin house of representative
The deputy President of Benin house of representative

All serving governor, members of the senate, house of representative, chairman of local government, all elected position shall retain their position either transferred from Nigeria to the New Republic of Benin or in Nigeria.
There would be one currency in Nigeria and Benin republic with one central bank in each country. The currency shall be knew as Nibe. From the first two letter of the name of Nigeria and Benin Republic.
Nigeria and Benin Republic would financed the Nigeria-Benin commission and Nigeria-Benin parliament base on a 70% for Nigeria and 30% Republic of Benin ratio.
And an open boundary with no immigration officers expect at the boundary with other nation apart from Nigeria and Benin Republic.
All citizen of both Nigeria and Benin shall have right of resident in both country.
Nigeria and Benin republic shall still remain separate sovereign nation
This bill is based on the willingness of Benin republic accepting the Belodok state, if in an otherwise case the Belodok states shall become sovereign nation and all refers to Benin republic in this bill shall be replaced by Belodok, including the commission and parliament.

The Nigeria-Benin commission role is an executive role , while the Nigeria-Benin parliament is a legislative role.
All non physical assets of Nigeria including money and external reserve and other should be divided and transferred with a ratio 70% for Nigeria and 30% for Benin Republic.
Nigeria and Benin Republic shall contribute military force to Ecowas, Africa union and United nation if need be.
All office, officer and position either in the military or civilian retain in the Nigeria shall be transfer over to Benin republic and shall all retain the same position expect if in conflict. All personel should not be sacked. And most retain their position or be created.
All physical military position and assets of Nigeria including money, weapon, ships, tanks and others and other should be divided and transferred with a ratio 70% for Nigeria and 30% for Benin Republic.
All military personel in Nigeria of the New Republic of Benin origin shall be transfer to the Republic of Benin and retain the same military position and rank expect if there is conflict.
All civilian personel in Nigeria service of the New Republic of Benin origin shall be transfer to the Republic of Benin and retain the same position and scale expect if there is conflict.
All physical assets outside of Nigeria should be divided and transferred with a ratio 60% for Nigeria and 40% for Benin Republic.
All physical properties, document and other in The New Republic of Benin should be transfer by Nigeria. Include Airport, stadium, universities, roads, railway, seaport, etc belonging to Nigeria but is located in the New Republic of Benin shall be transfer to the Republic of Benin.

Each countries shall monitors its territory according to international law.
All international agency should be inform of the change in boundary and the establishment of the Nigeria-Benin commission including Ecowas, Africa union, the United Nation, European Union, USA, UK, Canada, China, India, Japan, Germany France, south Africa and other countries.
Nigeria-Benin commission headquarter, activate and site shall be located not in the capital of both country but on both countries bank of the River Niger at Mokwa in Niger state and Jebba in Kwara state. While Abuja would still remain the capital of Nigeria.
Nigeria-Benin commission duty include to execute law and rule set for it by the Nigeria-Benin parliament.

NIGERIA-BENIN PARLIAMENT ROLE AND RULES.

Nigeria-Benin parliament official languages shall be in English and French
Nigeria-Benin parliament headquarter, activate and site shall be located not in the capital of both country but on both countries bank of the River Niger at Mokwa in Niger state and Jebba in Kwara state. While Abuja would remain the capital of Nigeria.
The present Nigeria and Benin republic senate and house of representative would be merge on both level to create the initial Nigeria-Benin parliament.
In future the Nigeria-Benin parliament shall be made of members 60% of Nigeria and 40% of Benin Republic members.

The Nigeria-Benin parliament shall formate law leading to the unity of both economy
Nigeria-Benin parliament shall have one President and 6 deputy President. Three each from Nigeria and Republic of Benin
Nigeria-Benin business licensing board shall be created to licence business in the Nigeria-Benin parliament area.
All business licence shall be merge.
All members of Nigeria-Benin parliament shall be eligible for election to the office of President or deputy president of Nigeria-Benin Parliament.
The President or deputy president of the Nigeria-Benin parliament cannot combine his duties with any post expect ecowas related.
The President shall reside at the seat of the Parliament.
Before every round of voting at the Nigeria-Benin Parliament, the list of candidates for the post of President or deputy president shall be submitted to the Oldest Representative in term of age who shall read it out to the Parliament.
The President shall be elected by a two-thirds of Members of Parliament at the first round of voting, by an absolute majority of voting members at the following rounds at which only two (2) candidates who obtained the highest number of votes shall be presented.
As soon as the President has been elected, the oldest Representative shall vacate the Chair as acting President of Nigeria-Benin Parliament .
Only the elected President of the Nigeria-Benin Parliament may deliver an opening address.

Election of Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament
Six (6) Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament would be elected. Three each from Nigeria and republic of Benin.
Six (6) Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall then be elected separately. The candidate obtaining the majority of the votes cast on the first ballot shall be declared elected.
Should the number of candidates elected be less than the number of seats to be filled, a second ballot shall be held under the same conditions to fill the remaining seats.
Should a third ballot be necessary, a relative majority shall suffice for election to the remaining seats.
New nominations may be introduced between ballots during the election of Deputy President
Deputy Presidents to Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall take precedence in the order in which they were elected and, in the event of a tie, by age,
The term of office of the President or Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall be one time term of two years
The term of office of the President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall be rotated between Nigeria and Benin Republic.
The term of office of the all members of the Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall be four years.

The Parliament may, on the basis of the report of a special committee, remove the President or Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament by a vote of two-thirds majority of the members, for serious shortcomings in the management of the affairs of the Parliament .
The special Committee may be set up at the request of a parliamentary group or at least twenty (20) Members of Parliament. The decision to set up the Committee shall be approved by a simple majority of the Members of Parliament of Parliament.
When a Representative changes parliamentary group he shall retain, for the remainder of his term of office, any seat he holds in the Nigeria-Benin Parliament.
Should a vacancy for one of these positions occur before the expiry of his term, the Representative elected shall serve only for the remaining period of his predecessor's term of office.

Vacancies
Should it be necessary for the President, a Deputy President or any other member of the Nigeria-Benin Parliament to be replaced, his successor shall be elected in accordance with these rules.
A newly elected Deputy President shall take the place of his predecessor in the order of precedence.
Should the President’s seat become vacant, the first Deputy President shall act as President until a new President is elected.
Duties of the President
The President shall direct all the activities of Parliament and its bodies under the conditions laid down in these Rules. He/she shall enjoy all the powers necessary to preside over the proceedings of Parliament and to ensure that they are properly conducted.
The duties of the President shall be to open, suspend and close sittings, to ensure observance of these Rules, maintain order, call upon Presidents, close debates, put matters to the vote and announce the results of votes, and to refer to Committees any communications that concern them.
The President may speak in a debate. Should he wish to take part in a debate, he shall vacate the Chair and shall not reoccupy it until the debate is over.
Parliament shall be represented in international relations, on ceremonial occasions and in administrative, legal or financial matters by the President, who may delegate these powers.
Duties of the Deputy President
Should the President be absent or unable to discharge his duties, or should he wish to take part in a debate pursuant to Rule , he shall be replaced by one of the Deputy Presidents, in order of hierarchy.
Duties of Treasurers
The Treasurers shall be responsible for administrative and financial matters directly concerning Members of Parliament, pursuant to guidelines laid down by the Nigeria-Benin Parliament.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 8:35pm On May 22, 2009
Ikey I am not a person that switch my stand, i believe in what i am doing. look, if you read the story of this lady, Alison Des Forges she kept on warning the world of what was about to and was happening then in rwanda. Nobody listen to her, but we all saw the result 800,000 lifes gone. I wish the world could have listen to her.  About 5,000,000 lifes dies in congo , just because some people out of thier own selfishness wanted to force a unity congo on people. 5 ,000,000 lifes that could have been saved were wasted. Many lifes will till be lost in congo. unity is not by force.

Look, I use to go to redeemed church, when i left, I followed what God wanted for my life.  Because that is not God's will for my life.  I would rather obey God than man.  The bible says when you look at the cloud you know when it would rain. Look I hope I would not tell you people """I told you so"".

Look Lord Lugard is right. he said """Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

I believe our problem is the lack of visualizing the future. Ok now. let me ask the selfish yoruba leader who want nigeria unity by force. Are we yorubas willing to wait till 2047 ,  nearly 40 years before another yorubaman become president. I know the answer is no.

And if you ask the igbos, is Orji kalu and senator ike and the igbos really to wait till 2047 before any igboman become president. The answer is No. There is noway an igboman would become president in nigeria before 2047. 40 years from now. And I would tell you Yar adua took and his people are not ready to leave.

The bible says wisdom call out on the street. My brother only the foolish can not hear Mr wisdom.  It takes the spirit of God to hear wisdom. Those without the spirit of God can claim they are pastors with several churches. But like my former pastor in freedom hall  , pastor T, T for Tony would say "It is hearing what the heavely are saying to the galaxy"" it takes the spirit of God to hear it.

If any pastor tell you nigeria unity should be by force know that pastor is a fraud. He want more money to buy himself big cars and planes,  God is not about money.

Look like I said. I would rather obey God than man.  My heart is set on God wish to continue to warn you people.

the idea can not  work. it is not acceptable to majority of nigerian. mostly northerner. But if you look at the idea of the Yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa been removed to benin republic. Majority of nigerian would accept it.

Why do I say majority.

If just pretend we have a true census figure, which we do not. Half of the population they claim are northerner. 90% of Northerner would not care or are not against the Yoruba, edo ,delta and bayelsa been part of the benin republic. Some may want bayelsa to remain. Even if we say for Jonathan reason, bayelsa remain part of Nigeria, and only yorubas, edo and delta state is remove to Benin republic. 90% of northerner would agree.  which they claim thru the fraud census is 45% of Nigeria . we Yorubas , edo and delta state have another 35% of the population. And 99% of us , would agree to join benin republic.

When you add 45% + 35% , you have 80% of nigerian. Who would agree to remove Yorubas,edo and delta state from Nigeria.  80% is majority.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 8:40pm On May 22, 2009
To show how serious am I, I am telling , if Yar Adua and the national assembly pass the bill, Obama would be in Nigeria before the end of the years.

Look at Obama yestersday with Netanyahu, Isreal prime minister.

Do you know what Netanyahu hate the most in his life HEZEBOLLAH. Do you know who have hezebollah now, Yar adua, Nigeria.

And Umaru Yar Adua should listen to wisdom and the national assembly. All you house of rep and senators. You would all be gone if USA step into nigeria. You can not rig 2011 election. So listen to me. I am not telling you a lie.

Yar adua and national assembly pass the bill i sent. The satellit picture shows north is minority.
Wisdom the word of God says it is profitable to direct the wiseman. but the foolish man would not listen. Saddam did not listen see what happen to him in video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9KQijORV9E&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6IFzM3eoss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LCEwYjIMI&NR=1

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 8:42pm On May 22, 2009
Soyinka: Why I Support Obama Not Coming to Nigeria 05.22.2009

Add To Favorites
Print This Article
Post Comment

Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, has condemned the decaying state of affairs in the country and the dwindling status of Nigeria in the international community.
Speaking at an art exhibition at the Italian Embassy, Abuja yesterday, Soyinka said United States President Barack Obama�s decision to visit Ghana ahead of Nigeria in his first trip to Africa is a wise decision.
He said he does not subscribe to the suggestion that President Obama should rather visit Nigeria instead of Ghana, adding that the Nigerian government does not merit such honour.
�If Obama decides to grace Nigeria with his presence, I will stone him. The message he is sending by going to Ghana is so obvious; is so brilliant that he must not render it flawed by coming to Nigeria any time soon,� he said.
Commenting on Nigeria�s downward spiral status in the international community as a result of the recent non-invitation to the G20 Summit and now Obama�s preferred visit to Ghana, Soyinka said Nigeria had never had any status in the first place.
According to him, there is no basis to judge if Nigeria�s status is either increasing or decreasing since the factors upon which such analysis can be measured are lamentably absent.
�Which status did it ever have? It has lies, deceptions, one regime after another and the impudence of trying to suggest that we have a status in the first place is misleading� he said.
Soyinka while also commenting on the current onslaught in the Niger Delta, described it as a shame and crime against humanity whose master minders must face the International Criminal Court (ICC).
He said he is not against any precise surgical operation to root out criminals, adding however that he was never in support of any act of aggression against civilian population, which, according to him, is what is currently going on in the Niger Delta region.
�These atrocities should be stopped immediately. Look at Odi; that is a shame and a slap to Nigeria. This kind of massive onslaught is being used in an indiscriminate way. You have more casualties among civilians than among the militants. It is unconscionable and unacceptable. Some of these sooner or later will feature in the international court for crimes against humanity and therefore it had better be stopped right now before the criminalities move to the level of that of Sudan�s Bashir.
�I think we are beginning to discover that as usual the politicians fail. The leaders have spoken and I was happy to read in the papers that the religious leaders have spoken against what is happening right now. And I think that within the coalition of the various arms of the civil societies including the arts as I keep insisting arts should be followed to at least give us a crumb of consolation against the brutality of our daily existence,� he said.
�I am not talking about surgical action against militants or any of that; I am talking about the deliberate indiscriminate assault against the civilian population. I think there has to be a coalition of the various civil societies and artists should be ready to play their role,� he added.
On the recent Ekiti governorship rerun saga and the controversy surrounding the Electoral Reform, the visibly angry Soyinka opted not to dwell much on that, saying that Nigerian democracy is a failure.
�I wouldn�t want to talk about it. I mean where do you begin, where do you end? Is it corruption you want to talk about or what are you people talking about? he asked.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sosisi(f): 8:44pm On May 22, 2009
beccomedumb,there's a war raving in Nigeria and you're here drawing stupid maps.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by AloyEmeka9: 8:49pm On May 22, 2009
Ikey, i need to share the word of God, You need Jesus in your life. You know why I said so. I am posting real pictures of nigeria. To stop fraud in nigeria. But you must have a bad heart and I need to make the heart better.

You even Yar adua can not stop me. It is a duty of God passion and duty. I dont care if I expose census fruad in the north or igboland or anywhere.

Look if the north or igbos hate me I dont care, as long as I am right with God
. It is a religion duty.
Men like BecomeRich are the reason why pastors and many christians are losing their credibility in Nigeria. When the muslim north gets mad and hack you to pieces now, you will forget they were doing their religious duty too.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2009
becomedreamer

u just keep underlining the fact that u are suffering from neurological dieseases! mind me ha lol

why are u reposting ur old post as a new one? shocked shocked shocked

to be honest jesus is not happy with u! shocked

u are heading to finshing, say i no tell u

benin dnt even wana see slowpoke like u in the country

oduduwa u are takin over to benin cannot be trusted in politics, cuz they mostly theives cool

yes 70% reserve shared right, hahahhahha, this is getting serious by the day

the militants and the delta has been braggin on how good the fight the nigerian soldier in the water, but look now, they got them running

and some slowpoke in nl was on the same bangwagon

becomerich, plz repent before it too late

nigeria is here to stay till we all die ! period

peace
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 9:13pm On May 22, 2009
Aloy Emeka, I disagree with you, I make the Pastors look better. The days when pastor are part of the problem. When pastors and politician rob the people of nigeria is over. The days when pastors dont speak the truth.

Aloy emeka if your popular super pastors and if they have spoken against evil in the nigeria rather than talk of tithe and offering Nigeria would not be the way it is.  Aloy I says it with all confident let your men of God show me where in the bible I sinned. It is not a sin to called for the Yoruba, edo delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic. Look Moses lead Isreal into the promises land. The bible shows us over and over again , how God lead his people into promises area using men of God.

Aloy I am on a mission for God, not even Umaru Yar Adua can stop me.  I am on a mission to save 15,000,000 lifes from a civil war.  Aloy if you claim you love nigeria and want to defend, Even when the yoruba, edo , delta and bayelsa join the republic of Benin , your status would not change, you would still be a nigerian, where you love. Since you are igbo. Why are you claiming .

They kept quiet, wish is a sin.  If they have stood up against election fraud and census we would not be where we are.

I stand before God, I do call myself a sinner, but I speak the truth about the census and satellite pictures . I speak the truth that the Yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa should be part of Benin republic. I would stand before God and give account of my action.

Aloy , I tell you this my action are Godly and right. I have no regret. If given a chance to do it against with all boldness I would do it against. And I say it loud before everyman. Umaru Yar Adua, David mark, bankole, let the Yoruba, edo , delta and bayelsa state join the republic of Benin.

some countries smaller than us.

24 Myanmar (Burma) 48,798,000 0.72% UN estimate
25 South Korea 48,224,000 0.72% UN estimate
26 South Africa 47,850,700 July 1, 2007 0.71% Official Stat SA estimate
27 Ukraine 46,191,022 September 1, 2008 0.69% Official UKRSTAT estimate
28 Spain 45,853,000 January 1, 2009 0.68% Eurostat estimate
29 Colombia 44,760,630 January 30, 2009
30 Tanzania 40,454,000 0.6% UN estimate
31 Argentina 39,745,613 June 30, 2008 0.61% Official INDEC estimate
32 Sudan 38,560,000 0.57% UN estimate
33 Poland 38,130,300 January 1, 2009 0.57% Eurostat estimate
34 Kenya 37,538,000 0.56% UN estimate
35 Algeria 33,858,000 0.5% UN estimate
36 Canada 33,552,000 February 13, 2009 0.5% Official Canadian Population clock
37 Morocco 31,343,359 December 28, 2008 0.47% Official Moroccan Population clock
38 Uganda 30,884,000 0.46% UN estimate
39 Iraq 28,993,000 0.43% UN estimate
40 Peru 28,750,770 June 30, 2007 0.43% Official INEI estimate[3]
41 Nepal 28,196,000 0.42% UN estimate
42 Venezuela 28,068,389 November 23, 2008 0.42% Official Venezuelan Population clock
43 Malaysia 27,757,000 December 27, 2008 0.41% Official Malaysian Population clock
44 Uzbekistan 27,372,000 0.41% UN estimate
45 Afghanistan 27,145,000 0.4% UN estimate
46 Saudi Arabia 24,735,000 0.37% UN estimate
47 North Korea 23,790,000 0.35% UN estimate
48 Ghana 23,478,000 0.35% UN estimate
49 Taiwan[4] 23,027,672 November 30, 2008 0.34% Official National Statistics Taiwan estimate
50 Yemen 22,389,000 0.33% UN estimate
51 Australia[5] 21,585,328 February 8, 2009 0.32% Official Australian Population clock
52 Romania 21,496,700 January 1, 2009 0.32% Eurostat estimate
53 Mozambique 21,397,000 0.32% UN estimate
54 Syria 19,929,000 0.3% UN estimate
55 Madagascar 19,683,000 0.29% UN estimate
56 Sri Lanka 19,299,000 0.29% UN estimate
57 Côte d'Ivoire 19,262,000 0.29% UN estimate
58 Cameroon 18,549,000 0.28% UN estimate
59 Angola 17,024,000 0.25% UN estimate
60 Chile 16,867,000 February 13, 2009 0.25% Official INE projection
61 Netherlands 16,494,300 January 30, 2009 0.24% Official Netherlands Population clock
62 Kazakhstan 15,571,506 August 1, 2008 0.23% National Statistics Agency estimate
63 Burkina Faso 14,784,000 0.22% UN estimate
64 Niger 14,226,000 0.21% UN estimate
65 Malawi 13,925,000 0.21% UN estimate
66 Ecuador 13,867,761 October 23, 2008 0.21% INEC
67 Cambodia 13,388,910 March 3, 2008 0.2% 2008 Census[6]
68 Guatemala 13,354,000 0.2% UN estimate
69 Zimbabwe 13,349,000 0.2% UN estimate
70 Senegal 12,379,000 0.18% UN estimate
71 Mali 12,337,000 0.18% UN estimate
72 Zambia 11,922,000 0.18% UN estimate
73 Cuba 11,268,000 0.17% UN estimate
74 Greece 11,262,500 January 1, 2009 0.17% Eurostat estimate
75 Chad 10,781,000 0.16% UN estimate
76 Belgium 10,741,000 January 1, 2009 0.16% Eurostat estimate
77 Portugal 10,631,800 January 1, 2009 0.16% Eurostat estimate
78 Czech Republic 10,474,600 January 1, 2009 0.16% Eurostat estimate
79 Tunisia 10,327,800 July 1, 2008 0.15% [7]
80 Hungary 10,029,900 January 1, 2009 0.15% Eurostat estimate
81 Serbia[8] 9,858,000 0.15% UN estimate
82 Dominican Republic 9,760,000 0.14% UN estimate
83 Rwanda 9,725,000 0.14% UN estimate
84 Belarus 9,690,000 December 31, 2007 0.14% Official statistics of Belarus
85 Haiti 9,598,000 0.14% UN estimate
86 Bolivia 9,525,000 0.14% UN estimate
87 Guinea 9,370,000 0.14% UN estimate
88 Sweden 9,259,000 January 1, 2009 0.14% Eurostat estimate
89 Benin 9,033,000 0.13% UN estimate
90 Somalia 8,699,000 0.13% UN estimate
91 Burundi 8,508,000 0.13% UN estimate
92 Azerbaijan 8,629,900 January 1, 2008 0.13% [3]
93 Austria 8,356,700 January 1, 2009 0.12% Eurostat estimate
94 Switzerland 7,667,700 January 1, 2009 0.11% Eurostat estimate
95 Bulgaria 7,602,100 January 1, 2009 0.11% Eurostat estimate
96 Israel 7,356,100[9] November 30, 2008 0.11% Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics
97 Honduras 7,106,000 0.11% UN estimate
98 El Salvador 6,857,000 0.1% UN estimate
99 Tajikistan 6,736,000 0.1% UN estimate
100 Togo 6,585,000 0.098% UN estimate
101 Papua New Guinea 6,331,000 0.094% UN estimate
102 Libya 6,160,000 0.091% UN estimate
103 Paraguay 6,127,000 0.091% UN estimate
104 Jordan 5,924,000 0.088% UN estimate
105 Sierra Leone 5,866,000 0.087% UN estimate
106 Laos 5,859,000 0.087% UN estimate
107 Nicaragua 5,603,000 0.083% UN estimate
108 Denmark 5,519,300 January 1, 2009 0.08% Eurostat estimate
109 Slovakia 5,411,100 January 1, 2009 0.08% Eurostat estimate
110 Finland 5,329,243[10] February 11, 2009 0.079% Official Finnish Population clock
111 Kyrgyzstan 5,317,000 0.079% UN estimate
112 Turkmenistan 4,965,000 0.074% UN estimate
113 Eritrea 4,851,000 0.072% UN estimate
114 Singapore 4,839,400 Mid-2008 0.072% Statistics Singapore
115 Norway 4,806,200[11] February 3, 2009 0.071% Official Norwegian Population clock
116 Ireland 4,517,800 January 1, 2009 0.07% Eurostat estimate
117 Croatia 4,432,000 January 1, 2009 0.07% Eurostat estimate
118 Costa Rica 4,468,000 0.066% UN estimate
119 Georgia 4,382,100[12] January 1, 2008 0.065% [4]
120 United Arab Emirates 4,380,000 0.065% UN estimate
121 Central African Republic 4,343,000 0.065% UN estimate
122 New Zealand 4,297,537 January 30, 2009 0.064% Official New Zealand Population clock
123 Lebanon 4,099,000 0.061% UN estimate
124 Puerto Rico 3,991,000 0.059% UN estimate
125 Bosnia and Herzegovina 3,935,000 0.058% UN estimate
126 Moldova 3,572,700[13] January 1, 2008 0.056% [5]
127 Republic of the Congo 3,768,000 0.056% UN estimate
128 Palestine 3,761,646 December 1, 2007 0.056% 2007 Census
129 Liberia 3,750,000 0.056% UN estimate
130 Lithuania 3,350,400 January 1, 2009 0.05% Eurostat estimate
131 Panama 3,343,000 0.05% UN estimate
132 Uruguay 3,340,000 0.05% UN estimate
133 Armenia 3,230,100 January 1, 2008 0.045% [6]
134 Albania 3,170,000 January 1, 2008 0.047% [7]
135 Mauritania 3,124,000 0.046% UN estimate
136 Kuwait 2,851,000 0.042% UN estimate
137 Jamaica 2,714,000 0.04% UN estimate
138 Mongolia 2,629,000 0.039% UN estimate
139 Oman 2,595,000 0.039% UN estimate
140 Latvia 2,261,100 January 1, 2009 0.034% Eurostat estimate
141 Namibia 2,074,000 0.031% UN estimate
142 Republic of Macedonia 2,048,900 January 1, 2009 0.03% Eurostat estimate
143 Slovenia 2,040,725 January 30, 2009 0.031% Official Slovenian population clock
144 Lesotho 2,008,000 0.03% UN estimate
145 Botswana 1,882,000 0.028% UN estimate
146 Gambia 1,709,000 0.025% UN estimate
147 Guinea-Bissau 1,695,000 0.025% UN estimate
148 Estonia 1,340,300 January 1, 2009 0.02% Eurostat estimate
149 Trinidad and Tobago 1,333,000 0.02% UN estimate
150 Gabon 1,331,000 0.02% UN estimate
151 Mauritius 1,262,000[14] 0.019% UN estimate
152 East Timor 1,155,000 0.017% UN estimate
153 Swaziland 1,141,000 0.017% UN estimate
154 Qatar 841,000[15] 0.012% UN estimate
155 Fiji 837,271 Census 2007 0.012% Fiji Islands Bureau of Statistics
156 Djibouti 833,000 0.012% UN estimate
157 Cyprus 801,600 January 1, 2009 0.012% Eurostat estimate
158 Bahrain 753,000 0.011% UN estimate
159 Guyana 738,000 0.011% UN estimate
160 Bhutan 658,000 0.01% UN estimate
161 Comoros 637,500[16] January 2009 0.009% World Gazetteer projection
162 Montenegro 620,000 0.009% UN estimate
163 Cape Verde 530,000 0.008% UN estimate
164 Equatorial Guinea[17] 507,000 0.008% UN estimate
165 Solomon Islands 506,992 January 1, 2008 0.007% [8]
166 Luxembourg 491,700 January 1, 2009 0.007% Eurostat estimate
167 Western Sahara 480,000 0.007% UN estimate
168 Suriname 458,000 0.007% UN estimate
169 Malta 412,600 January 1, 2009 0.006% Eurostat estimate
170 Brunei 390,000 0.006% UN estimate
171 Bahamas 331,000 0.005% UN estimate
172 Iceland 320,500 January 1, 2009 0.005% Eurostat estimate
173 Maldives 306,000 0.005% UN estimate
174 Barbados 294,000 0.004% UN estimate
175 Belize 288,000 0.004% UN estimate
176 Vanuatu 226,000 0.003% UN estimate
177 Netherlands Antilles 192,000 0.003% UN estimate
178 Samoa 188,359 2008 0.003% Samoa Statistics Department
179 Guam 173,000 0.003% UN estimate
180 Saint Lucia 165,000 0.002% UN estimate
181 São Tomé and Príncipe 158,000 0.002% UN estimate
182 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 120,000 0.002% UN estimate
183 U.S. Virgin Islands 111,000 0.002% UN estimate
184 Federated States of Micronesia 111,000 0.002% UN estimate
185 Grenada 106,000 0.002% UN estimate
186 Aruba 104,000 0.002% UN estimate
187 Tonga 100,000 0.001% UN estimate
188 Kiribati 95,000 0.001% UN estimate
189 Jersey 89,300 December 31, 2006 0.001% [9]
190 Seychelles 87,000 0.001% UN estimate
191 Antigua and Barbuda 85,000 0.001% UN estimate
192 Northern Mariana Islands 84,000 0.001% UN estimate
193 Andorra 83,137 December 31, 2007 0.001% [10]
194 Isle of Man 80,058 2006 0.001% Isle of Man Government
195 Dominica 67,000 0.001% UN estimate
196 American Samoa 67,000 0.001% UN estimate
197 Bermuda 65,000 0.001% UN estimate
198 Guernsey 61,811 March 1, 2007 0.001% UN estimate: Series A, Table 2
199 Marshall Islands 59,000 0.001% UN estimate
200 Greenland 58,000 0.001% UN estimate
201 Saint Kitts and Nevis 50,000 0.001% UN estimate
202 Faroe Islands 48,731 December 1, 2008 0.001% Official statistics of the Faroe Islands
203 Cayman Islands 47,000 0.001% UN estimate
204 Liechtenstein 35,700 January 1, 2009 0.0005% Eurostat estimate
205 Monaco 33,000 0.0005% UN estimate

206 San Marino 30,800 January 1, 2008 0.0005% [11]
207 Gibraltar 29,257 December 31 2007 0.0004% [12]
208 Turks and Caicos Islands 26,000 0.0004% UN estimate
209 British Virgin Islands 23,000 0.0003% UN estimate
210 Cook Islands 20,200[18] September 2007 0.0002% Statistics office
211 Palau 20,000 0.0003% UN estimate
212 Anguilla 13,000 0.0002% UN estimate
213 Tuvalu 11,000 0.0002% UN estimate
214 Nauru 10,000 0.0001% UN estimate
215 Saint Helena 6,600[19] 0.0001% UN estimate
216 Montserrat 5,900 0.0001% UN estimate
217 Falkland Islands 3,000 0.00005% UN estimate
218 Niue 1,600 0.00003% UN estimate
219 Tokelau 1,400 0.00003% UN estimate
220 Vatican City 800 0.00002% UN estimate
221 Pitcairn Islands 50
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2009
how come u alway mention Yoruba,edo, bayelsea

again becomerich, i asked u quite a number of times, why kwara state is always on the northern forum

u never answer, guess u are looking for easy way out

bayelsea people feel more closer to enugu, timaya arnt following to tukubo capital, the yoruba only and strictly yorubas must go alone

and should u forget, its obvious u had lied to jesus, u did say soon, very soon u are gona preach in the staduim in lagos,

u keep writing sermon day and nite, but sometimes i wonder who are the represntatives of those people in nigerdelta u have been advocating for

wat, some toilet cleaner or mac donald staff in canada?

mr man plz get real sir, or u behave like saddam that uses allah to fool hisself and he d get what he deserved
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sosisi(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2009
e be like Seun don ban beccomrich, ban becomerrich now we have becomerich
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 2:25pm On May 23, 2009
Ikey so are you a cleaner where you are? So is everybody in canada cleaners. Go find out about me.

Ikey the truth is you igbo claim you love nigeria over and over with. And i tell you, when the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa leaves, the igbo would be still be nigerian. so what is your problem.

Look for 43 years nobody have be president. If this bill is passed , an igboman would be president in 2015, if the bill fails an igbo would wait till 83 years before they can be president.  Igbos better pray that the bill pass. Look igbos only have 3% of nigeria land. we are only helping the igbos.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 4:17pm On May 23, 2009
Ikey, what does bayelsa people have to do with Enugu. Ijaw have nothing in common with igbo. that was the reason Isaac Boro join the army and many ijaw did, to remove biafra from thier land.

Look go and check nigeria election. Chief Obafemi awolowo won every time in ijawland. And some part of bayelsa state that they are claiming is bayelsa is really delta state.

IF you go to the London museum and check nigeria history. Willink Commission map before 1960 october  shows below. the western and eastern region. Visit the london museum.  Willink was never saw google satellite pictures. Is map is accurate and the creek he draw on the map are on satellite pictures showing delta state.  While oil field like Tunu oilfield , it is in delta state

And here is a copy of gowon speech does not show gowon created rivers state from the mid west region.  some part been claim to be part of Bayelsa state are part of delta state.  The blue portion is disputed between bayelsa and delta state.  While the red line is really the true boundary of delta state ( western and mid western  region). Gowon is still alive to confirm if he wrote this speech.  See an old map of nigeria

Gowon's Broadcast to the Nation, dividing Nigeria into Twelve States

Dear Country men:

As you are all aware Nigeria has been immersed in an extremely grave
crisis for almost eighteen months. We have now reached a most
critical phase where what is at stake is the very survival of Nigeria
as one political and economic unit. We must rise to the challenge
and what we do in the next few days will be decisive.

The whole world is witness to the continued defiance of Federal
Authority by the Government of Eastern Region, the distruption of the
Railway, the Coal Corporation, the normal operations of the Nigerian
Ports Authority, the interference with the flight schedules of the
Nigeria Airways and other illegal acts by the Eastern Region
Government culminating in the edicts promulgated last month by that
Government purporting to seize all Federal Statutory Corporations and
Federal revenues collected in the East.

The consequence of these illegal sets has been the increasing
deterioration of the Nigerian economy. It has also produced
uncertainty and insecurity generally and pushed the country with
increasing tempo towards total disintegration and possible civil war
and bloodshed on massive scale.

It has also led to increasing loss of foreign confidence in the
ability of Nigerians to resolve the present problems. This has been
reflected in the stoppage of the inflow of much badly needed
additional foreign investment, it has put a brake on economic
development so essential to the well-being of the common man and the
ordinary citizen whose only desire is for peace and stability to
carry on his daily work.

In the face of all these, I have shown great restraint, hoping that
through peaceful negotiations a solution acceptable to all sections
of the country can be found. Unfortunately, the hopes of myself and
my other colleagues on the Supreme Military council have been
disappointed by the ever increasing campaign of hate by the Governor
of the Eastern Region. Lt. Col Ojukwu has continuously increased his
demands as soon as some are met in order to perpetuate the crisis and
lead the Eastern Region out of Nigeria. We know very well the tragic
consequences of such a misguided step. Not only will the regions
themselves disintegrate further, but before then, pushed by foreign
powers and mercenaries who will interfere, this dear country will be
turned into a bloody stage for chaotic and wasteful civil war.

When the tragic events of 15th January, 1966 occurred, the country
acquiesced in the installation of a Military Regime only because it
desired that order and discipline should be restored in he conduct of
the affairs of this country, that swift reforms will be introduced to
produce just and honest Government, to usher in stability and ensure
fair treatment of all citizens in every part of the country. The
citizens of this country have not given the Military Regime any
mandate to divide up the country into sovereign states and to plunge
them into bloody disaster.

As I have warned before, my duty is clear--faced with this final
choice between action to save Nigeria and acquiescence in secession
and disintegration. I am therefore proclaiming a State of Emergency
throughout Nigeria with immediate effect. I have assumed full powers
as Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and Head of the Federal
Military Government for the short period necessary to carry through
the measures which are now urgently required.

In this period of emergency, no political statements in the Press,
on the Radio and Television and all publicity media or any other
political activity, will be tolerated. The Military and Police are
empowered to deal summarily with any offenders. Newspaper editors
are particularly urged to co-operate with the authorities to ensure
the success of these measures.

I have referred earlier to some illegal acts of the Eastern Region
Government. You all know that about one third of the entire falling
stock of the Nigerian Railways, including 115 oil-tankers, have been
detained and that the services on the Eastern District of the
Nigerian railways have been completely disrupted for many months.
You are also aware of the fact that they have disrupted the direct
movement of oil products from the refinery near Port Harcooout to the
Northern Region. They have hindered the transit of goods to
neighbouring countries and have even seized goods belonging to
foreign countries. These acts have flagrantly violated normal
international practice and disturbed friendly relations with our
neighbours. That refinery is owned jointly by the Federal Government
and Regional governments. Illegally, since last year, the
Authorities at Enugu have interfered with the flight routes of the
Nigeria Airways. Only recently they committed the barbaric crime of
hi-jacking a plane bound for Lagos from Benin. They have placed a
ban o the residence of non-Easterners in the Eastern Region--an
action which is against the Constitution and the fundamental
provisions of our laws. They have continuously on the Press and
radio incited the people of eastern Region to hatred of other
Nigerian peoples and they have indulged in the crudest abuse of
members of the Supreme Military Council, especially myself.

Despite all these, I have spared no effort to conciliate the East in
recognition of their understandable grievances and fears since the
tragic incidents of 1966. To this end I agreed with my other
colleagues on the Supreme Military Council to the promulgation of the
Decree No. 8 which completely decentralized the government of this
country and even went further than the Republican Constitution as it
existed before 15th January, 1966. But what has been the response of
the Eastern Region Government? Complete rejection of Decree No. 8
and insistence on its separate existence as a sovereign unit.

Only recently, a group of distinguished citizens formed themselves
into the National Conciliation Committee. They submitted
recommendations aimed at reducing tension. These included the
reciprocal abrogation of economic measures taken by the Federal
Military government and the seizure of Federal Statutory Corporations
and Federal revenue by the Eastern Government. These reciprocal
actions were to be taken within one week, that is by 25th May, 1967.
It is on record that I accepted the recommendations and issued
instructions effective from Tuesday, May 23. Indeed I now understand
that certain vehicles of the Posts and Telegraphs Department which
went to the East in resumption of services have been illegally
detained in the Region. The response of the east has been completely
negative and they have continued their propaganda and stage-managed
demonstrations for "independence."

Fellow citizens, I recognize however that the problem of Nigeria
extends beyond the present misguided actions of the Eastern Region
Government. My duty is to all citizens. I propose to treat all
sections of the country with equality. The main obstacle to future
stability in this country is the present structural imbalance in the
Nigerian Federation.

Even Decree No. 8 or Confederation or Loose Association will never
survive if any one section of the country is in a position to hold
the others to ransom.

This is why the item in the Political and Administrative Programme
adopted by the Supreme Military Council last month is the creation of
states as a basis for stability. This must be done first so as to
remove the fear of domination. Representatives drawn from the new
states will be more able to work out the future constitution for this
country which can contain provisions to protect the powers of the
states to the fullest extent desired by the Nigerian people. As soon
as these states are established, a new Revenue Allocation Commission
consisting of international experts will be appointed to recommend an
equitable formula for revenue allocation taking into account the
desires of the states.

I propose to act faithfully within the Political and Administrative
Programme adopted by the Supreme Military Council and published last
month. The world will recognize in these proposals our desire for
justice and fair play for all sections of this country and to
accommodate all genuine aspirations of the diverse people of this
great country.

I have ordered the reimposition of the economic measures designed to
safeguard federal interests until such a time as the Eastern Military
Government abrogates its illegal edicts on revenue collection and the
administration of the Federal Statutory Corporations based in the
East.

The country has a long history of well articulated demands for
states. The fears of minorities were explained in great detail and
set out in the report of the Willink Commission appointed by the
British in 1958. More recently there has been extensive discussion
in Regional Consultative Committees and Leaders-of-Thought
Conferences. Resolutions have been adopted demanding the creation of
states in the North and in Lagos. Petitions from minority areas in
the East which have been subjected to violent intimidation by the
Eastern Military Government have been widely publicized. While the
present circumstances regrettably do not allow for consultations
through plebiscites, I am satisfied that the creation of new states
as the only possible basis for stability and equality is the
overwhelming desire of vast majority of Nigerians. To ensure justice,
these states are being created simultaneously.

To this end, therefore, I am promulgating a Decree which will divide
the Federal republic into Twelve States. The twelve states will be
six in the present Northern Region, three in the present Eastern
Region, the Mid-West will remain as it is, the Colony Province of the
Western Region and Lagos will form a new Lagos State and the Western
Region will otherwise remain as it is.

I must emphasize at once that the Decree will provide for a States
Delimitation Commission which will ensure that any divisions or towns
not satisfied with the states in which they are initially grouped
will obtain redress. But in this moment of serious National
Emergency the co-operation of all concerned is absolutely essential
in order to avoid any unpleasant consequences.

I wish also to emphasize that an Administrative Council will be
established at the capitals of the existing regions, which will be
available to the new states to ensure the smoothest possible
administrative transition in he establishment of the new states. The
twelve new states, subject to marginal boundary adjustments, will
therefore be as follows:

North-Western State comprising Sokoto and Niger Provinces.
North-Central State comprising Katsina and Zaria.
Kano State comprising the present Kano Province.
North-Eastern State comprising Bornu, Adamawa, Sarduana and Bauchi
Provinces.
Benue/Plateau State comprising Benue and Plateau Provinces.
Lagos State comprising the Colony Province and the Federal Territory
of Lagos.
Western State comprising the present Western Region but excluding
the Colony Province.
Mid-Western State comprising the present Mid-Western State.
East-Central State comprising the present Eastern Region excluding
Calabar, Ogoja and Rivers Provinces.
South-Eastern State comprising Calabar and Ogoja Provinces.
Rivers State comprising Ahoada, Brass, Degema, Ogoni and Port
Harcout Divisions

The states will be free to adopt any particular names they choose in
the future. The immediate administrative arrangements of the new
states have been planned and the names of the Military Governors
appointed to the new states will be gazetted shortly. The allocation
of federally collected revenue to the new states on an interim basis
for the first few months has also been planned. The successor states
in each former region will share the revenue until a more permanent
formula is recommended by the new Revenue Allocation Commission.
Suitable arrangements have been made to minimize any disruption in
the normal functioning of services in the areas of the new states.

It is my fervent hope that the existing regional Authorities will co-
operate fully to ensure the smoothest possible establishment of the
new states. It is also my hope that the nee to use force to support
any new state will not arise. I am, however, ready to protect any
citizens of this country who are subject to intimidation or violence
in the course of establishment of these new states.

My dear countrymen, the struggle ahead is for the well-being of the
present and future generations of Nigerians. If it were possible for
us to avoid chaos and civil war merely by drifting apart as some
people claim that easy choice may have been taken. But we know that
to take such a course will quickly lead to the disintegration of the
existing regions in condition of chaos and to disastrous foreign
interference. We now have to adopt the courageous course of facing
the fundamental problem that has plagued this country since the early
50s. There should be no recrimination. We must all resolve to work
together. It is my hope that those who disagreed in the past with
the Federal Military Government through genuine misunderstanding and
mistrust will now be convinced of our purpose and be willing to come
back and let us plan and work together for the realization of the
Political and Administrative programme of the Supreme Military
Council, and for the early restoration of full civilian rule in
circumstances which would enhance just and honest and patriotic
government. I appeal to the general public to continue to give their
co-operation to the Federal Military Government; to go about their
normal business peacefully; to maintain harmony with all communities
wherever they live; to respect all the directives of the Government
including directives restricting the movements of people while the
emergency remains. Such directives are for their own protection and
in their own interest.

Let us therefore, march manfully together to alter the course of
this nation once again for all and to place it on the path of
progress, unity and equality. Let us so act that future generations
of Nigerians will praise us for our resolution and courage in this
critical stage of our country's history. Long live the Federal
Republic of Nigeria.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 4:54pm On May 23, 2009
To this end, therefore, I am promulgating a Decree which will divide
the Federal republic into Twelve States. The twelve states will be
six in the present Northern Region, three in the present Eastern
Region
, the Mid-West will remain as it is, the Colony Province of the
Western Region and Lagos will form a new Lagos State and the Western
Region will otherwise remain as it is.
--------Gowon

so you see. Delta state own most of the land you think bayelsa state own.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by MaiSuya(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2009
Hmm, so you were able to dig out Gowon's speech made more than 30yrs ago?. all jokes aside, I must confess you've got some pretty good research skills.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 5:03pm On May 23, 2009
The country has a long history of well articulated demands for
states. The fears of minorities were explained in great detail and
set out in the report of the Willink Commission appointed by the
British in 1958.

----Gowon

Here is another interesting thing about Gowon speech, Gowon talked about Willink Commission. This map is from Mr Willink. And was the map presented by the Willink Commission. Delta state own Tunu oilfield and Akono oil field, and others.

Western Ijaw was in western region . Burutu was in western ijaw. And is in delta state.

According to Willink Commission delta state is from  around letugbene creek
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2009
becomerich!!

now lets makes this clear for once, we all agree there is god, i think thats a plus, again me and u and u and are nigerians, we strongly pray that god keep us all alive, all that drama will sure end up in vain!!! period

u arent the first to go down that side and u arnt gona be the last u know

igbo or no igbo, one thing certain is over the years, the yorubas and the hausa have milked nigeria billions of dollar angry

ijaw surely got nothing to do with contonu, and u can carry on fooling yourself with those office cleaners representative over there in canada

u morons sure dnt represent the public at large, and u can pretend as much as u want

so we are here watching my friend, stuff eating the rest of your life away, along side your hatery towards the igbo which u might have think that we are deluded

cool
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2009
[size=16pt]again becomerich, i asked u quite a number of times, why kwara state is always on the northern forum

u never answer, guess u are looking for easy way out[/size]
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 2:26pm On May 24, 2009
what cleaner are you talking about. are you a cleaner. So how can i help you.

That answer is simple because when britain divided nigeria, they did not understand our culture , history and languages. most people from kwara state are yorubas. less 10% are non yorubas. That why Benin republic have yorubas.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 6:42pm On May 24, 2009
Ikey you do not believe in healing

Incredible!Woman delivers pregnancy of 3 years and 6 months
Written by VANGUARD
Saturday, May 23, 2009
In this part of the world, couples look forward to having children and when there is a delay, society begins to put pressure.   But what does a woman do, when she takes in and  no scientific technology could discover the baby.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/1/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36404&Itemid=125
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 10:36pm On May 24, 2009
Igboman, when you see true map of nigeria. that Bayelsa is not yours, you run. why
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 9:53pm On May 25, 2009
now.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 10:13pm On May 25, 2009
ikeyman , i want to ask you, where do you live.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2009
uk and eh

cant u see that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.