Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Real Meaning Of Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Meaning Of Bae (14538 Views)

True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) / M / Pls What Is The Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Real Meaning Of Bae by zizazizu: 12:09am On Jan 27, 2015
A friend of mine just used this as his dp and after small research, I discover it to be true. And to think I have called my Babe this name and have me call her same, not knowing that Bae is Danish for (wait for it) poo!

I guess after this, you'll not wonder again why your partner sometimes behaves like, em, you know, poo.

Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by mirexxx(f): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2015
okay poo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by SeverusSnape(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Tell them....some girls are going around calling guys "poo", and the guys are happy. Hehehehehehehehehe.... grin

Hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by nerdfrost(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Na since last week I know about am,na those gals u go tell sha
Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Incase
Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by Wuuworld(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Which type of poo,is it the hard ones or the watery ones?...#just wanna know

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by ellguapo: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2015
The original meaning isn't far from the truth lipsrsealed in many scenarios tongue
Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by agoadiv(m): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2015
u cnt even read.....did they say poo or poop @mr op
Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by delishpot: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2015
So because a word means something in one language, it can never be used in any other way shey?
Yorubas call groundnut Epa( Epka) and the urhobos use the term Epka as a slang to mean a stupid person or a fool. Does that mean any person that says epka is using the word to mean fool?
Yorubas call flower Ododo, kalabaris call snake Ododo. and no one is exoecting one to mean only what they know it as.
So, let the danes keep their bae and let the rest of the world use their own bae. Na free world.

Ha ha, that Urban dictionary is a joke grin now I know the meaning of love thanks to them grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by DonX001: 12:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Hehehehe....i concur 100%.
The word 'Bae' sef is as annoying as shiiiyyt!
Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by taiocol: 1:15am On Jan 27, 2015
you guys don't know that the urban X dictionary is a full comedy. just a dictionary for laughing out

http://slang.org/BAE-meaning-definition

Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Bae is a cute name to call one's partner.

More specifically means Before Anyone Else.
Re: The Real Meaning Of Bae by pasqal09: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2015

(1)

Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? / Woman Busted By Husband On Radio Show (oh my gwad) / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.