Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? (6139 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Niggas, Where Can I Find Ladies Who Gat Big Curvy Butt? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by cupidhero(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why don't you fuuk off
na wa! So if i come to your blog and say what you don't like you will tell me to Bleep off?. Change!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
cupidhero:

na wa! So if i come to your blog and say what you don't like you will tell me to Bleep off?. Change!
that's a different case smiley
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by mirexxx(f): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
confirm cheekbone cheesy

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
There are so many ways you can get a cheekbone!, highlighting and contouring cheesy

At least you will have a high cheekbone
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:
There are so many ways you can get a cheekbone!, highlighting and contouring cheesy

here, am talking about ladies with natural cheekbones like mine not the artificial one
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
here, am talking about ladies with natural cheekbones like mine not the artificial one
I know! well I'm talking about those who don't have. People like me!, that we got ways to get one, so yeah smiley

I love vIctoria Justice's cheekbone kiss
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I know! well I'm talking about those who don't have. People like me!, that we got ways to get one, so yeah smiley

from victorious sitcom?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
from victorious sitcom?
yes!
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:
yes!
that lady is so beautiful
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by mirexxx(f): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:

me too
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
but in high fashion world , is an hot cake.....
Anorexia is hot cake in the fashion world too.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
am appreciating myself
smiley
ok
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Tymax(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
but most naija babes are obsessed with high cheekbones...
Funny girl. Even with your edited picture, I think you'll need a lot of makeup on a good day. Besides, you have a strong jaw. Kinda manly. It doesn't complement your cheekbones.

Stop sucking your cheeks in.
grin
Not bad though.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by kristein(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
is it chick bone or jaw they call it?..
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Maamin(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
What am i missing here? Cheekbone kor cheekbone ni..that thing makes a lady look poverty striking.

Try getting them bones somewhere else jor! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
for those of you who dont understand this topic, here is one of my pic without make up..
you find the high cheekbone in the pic below

Jesus Christ! Omo, see worworism. It's out of this world.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Maamin(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tymax:

Funny girl. Even with your edited picture, I think you'll need a lot of makeup on a good day. Besides, you have a strong jaw. Kinda manly. It doesn't complement your cheekbones.

grin
Not bad though.

grin grin @ bolded

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by SegunFlames(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
E be like say your crush no gree toast you so you dey try confirm your 'supposed' cheekbone lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Vado:
Nope, can't deal with a situation where she knocks my face off with her cheekbone while kissing grin plus it falls eventually and that's not a good look. The blush don't count.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
for those of you who dont understand this topic, here is one of my pic without make up..
you find the high cheekbone in the pic below

Looks like you have mumps. Ever seen my datalossvictim1? Well sculptured cheekbones.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
hifaif:

Looks like you have mumps. Ever seen my datalossvictim1? Well sculptured cheekbones.
lier! stop hating
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2015
hifaif:

Lol dweeb! cheekbones are actually one of my many compliments smiley

ireneony looks more like the cheekbone model though..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by illswift(m): 12:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Nneka123:

Highlighting and contouring? Shey na map work for geography?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 28, 2015
narcissist!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Tymax:

grin
Not bad though.
illiterate boy!
go and check your dictionary and look for the meaning of jawundecided
I didn't suck my cheekgrin blind boy! ..when you take a good look at my pic, you will see that I only turn one side of my face.
you're probably ugly ....stop hating. ..
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Jesus Christ! Omo, see worworism. It's out of this world.
oga ashawo joint! I don't have your timegrin
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2015
ireneony:
oga ashawo joint! I don't have your timegrin

Ok. Fine girl. Hope you have my time now?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
ireneony:
illiterate boy!
go and check your dictionary and look for the meaning of jawundecided
I didn't suck my cheekgrin blind boy! ..when you take a good look at my pic, you will see that I only turn one side of my face.
you're probably ugly ....stop hating. ..

Evidently, you sucked the cheeks in. No need to deny. We aren't blind.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by mumu9gerian: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
ireneony:
if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why don't you fuuk off
you have no courtsey,i have been seeing u around,you actually dont seem ok.
u need to check urself up Miss.
Pls see a doctor.Im sur there is something wrong with you.
the unfortunate thing is that u dont see it.
pls see a doc

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by nawtikid(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Vado:

Hell with the fashion world, this is my world. smiley
u aint a model, u will neva ndastnd hw important cheekbones are 2 us
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by mirexxx(f): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
ok
hi Rex smiley
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2015
illswift:
Highlighting and contouring? Shey na map work for geography?
grin grin, yeah! you have no idea what we ladies do on our face tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I Want To Stop Masturbation / Nairaland 100 Most Valuable Personalities For 2015 (( Maiden Edition)) / How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.