Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man (6155 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / PHOTOS: This Very Beautiful Lady Is A Girlfriend To This "Ugly Man" / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man by sirsaturn: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2016
This days people are so concerned with how they look and this was as a result of the fact that people that are a bit good looking are now cursing ugly people day by day non stop and women running away from ugly men.
Girls of nowadays prefer to fall in love and hang out with a good looking man. Ugly men knowing they are ugly will always avoid chasing women or should i say hanging out with a women and this also lowers their self esteem. This kind of people tend to be always unhappy with their overall looks.
In this complete tutorial guide on how a very ugly man can look handsome, i will show you how I changed from a very ugly guy to a now cute and sexy guy...Now girls are using their mouth to call me handsome and one even said that am so sexually tempting...continue reading

Re: How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man by MUVA(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
GET MONEY.

1 Like

Re: How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man by Rtopzy(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Continue with ur lies we r listening
Re: How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man by gbens2000(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
pls just make money already undecided
Re: How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
get rich dude undecided

sorry i red just the headings
Re: How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man by foolinlove(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
No way on earth anything can make that white dude sexy.
Re: How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Guys OP said that you have to powder your face when its oily grin u have to click the "continue".

Honestly, I noticed that those ugly ones have the guts to fool around, boasting everything and even have a big mouth to say unnecessary/mean things to others. They are just purely wicked.
Re: How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? / Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.