Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings (35219 Views)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Select 1st Grades From Our 1st Grade London Bale And Resale It As New ! / Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by SoSoDynamic(f): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
I would have sold this one at 3k but i loved it so much and kept it to myself

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
DeBarrister:

I really dissapointed in your comment. Sometime you people on this site should try and appreciate the efforts of hard working people. If it felt like scam to you, I believe that you should have passed and looked for a someone else you can buy from. Or better still you can find your way to cotonuo, buy yourself and bring it down yourself, let me see if you would not appreciate what this young man is doing.
May God help us with the problem we have for trusting in this country and if we dont change our attitude towards this, we can never move forward.
Oga/madam d guy askd him some vry sensitive questns which he's yet to answer n all u cud say is disappointd in his comment? Jst so u knw ppl's hard earned money is @ stake here. Infact i smell rat in dis whole thing n i doubt d genuinty of those testimonies. Pls guys be xtra-kful...trust no one on social media.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by SoSoDynamic(f): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nixanda I give u salute for this one made my bf buy for me from me lol....

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Everyone that paid today, note that your package will get to you on monday because my big sis is leaving the warehouse tomorrow so it will be dispatched today aswell.
Any other order after today please note that it has to be same time next week...

Thank you all and I appreciate your business relationship with us.

We are here to stay and build a lasting business relationship.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Contactohimai(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is from my bale and love what this man has been doing. Its not easy but he delivers so its up to you all

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Contactohimai(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Trust me they have good quality stuffs and they deliver. You have to know that this is first grade bale so you have you repackage well to sell very high. You are your own business market so if you package yourself well with what you buy, you will make it big time and who will care if its bale products or not.

This is another from my bale

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by dav8id(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
SorayaLeticia:

Oga/madam d guy askd him some vry sensitive questns which he's yet to answer n all u cud say is disappointd in his comment? Jst so u knw ppl's hard earned money is @ stake here. Infact i smell rat in dis whole thing n i doubt d genuinty of those testimonies. Pls guys be xtra-kful...trust no one on social media.

some people are mend to take risk while some are not...its not proper to called someone scam until he scam you or anyone...you can investigate whatever you want without calling that person names...

dont let opportunity pass you by....
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Chartey(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Chartey(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
dav8id:

some people are mend to take risk while some are not...its not proper to called someone scam until he scam you or anyone...you can investigate whatever you want without calling that person names...

dont let opportunity pass you by....
Oga Dave I don follow am talk, he seems genuine. I'm hoping to do business with him.
It was for the sake of unsuspecting people I did that o
You are one of the people allowing me to make small money now o. Thank you.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Happy weekend dear customers. Just inform you incase you havent been contacted by my big sis, every one who paid today will receive their package on sunday.

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by dav8id(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
Happy weekend dear customers. Just inform you incase you havent been contacted by my big sis, every one who paid today will receive their package on sunday.

Have a blessed weekend.

keep the good work my friend..as we discussed today. i will pay you visit when back from my journey and thank you for your advise on whatsapp...

pls ignore any negative comments and reply only positive comments in order to keep this thread active and your big sis will really be happy with you cuz of the too much patronized ..

finally say NO to who ever will contact you and make an offer to you to close this thread..no matter what amount they may offer you...i knw what am saying so watch your back...i will visit you at SUNCITY next week..
regard.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kentochi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Double post.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kentochi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
SoSoDynamic:
Nixanda I give u salute for this one made my bf buy for me from me lol....
hi
big sister what type did you buy i want to look for money to start this for my wife.
Do tell me the name you ordered for thanks.

@OP how much will it cost to send the bale to Benin from lagos.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Skanas(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Contactohimai:
This is from my bale and love what this man has been doing. Its not easy but he delivers so its up to you all

Omo if na dis quality wey my eye de see full de bale, @op u try wella
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by soladnet14: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2015
What is the cost of a bail from Lagos to Osun State
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2015
kentochi:

hi
big sister what type did you buy i want to look for money to start this for my wife.

Lagos to benin shouldnt be more than 3k with any transport comapny for a 55kg package.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2015
soladnet14:
What is the cost of a bail from Lagos to Osun State

Lagos to osun shouldnt be more than 4k with a transport company for a 55kg package.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by SoSoDynamic(f): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2015
kentochi:

hi

Hello I got the ladies tops bale.... Planning to get the poly gowns very soon...
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kentochi(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2015
SoSoDynamic:

Hello I got the ladies tops bale.... Planning to get the poly gowns very soon...
thanks
can i pm u?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by soladnet14: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

Lagos to osun shouldnt be more than 4k with a transport company for a 55kg package.
pls pick ur call
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2015
soladnet14:
pls pick ur call

I believe you are the one I just spoke to fron Osun.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Chiffon Tops Quality Pix 1

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2015
Chiffon Tops Quality Pix 2

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2015
Chiffon Tops Quality Pix 3

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by soladnet14: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

I believe you are the one I just spoke to fron Osun.

Yes. Thanks
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kerriman: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pls is it possible to send it to Abuja ,how much will it cost to transport it to Abuja and also do you have men shirt?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=kerriman post=30300102]Pls is it possible to send it to Abuja
,how much will it cost to transport it to Abuja and also do you have men
shirt?[/quote]

Hello, I only have mens polo tops and it cost like 5k to send to abuja by waybill for the 55kg bale.
Thank you
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kerriman: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thanks so with about 155k the children clothes and men's polo can get to me in Abuja.if I send money on Tuesday when can l get the goods
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=kerriman post=30302135]Thanks so with about 155k the children
clothes and men's polo can get to me in Abuja.if I send money on Tuesday
when can l get the goods[/quote]

The childrens mix bale CCR: 300pieces/babe= N110,000 including waybill to Lagos.

The mens polo tops: 350pieces/bale= N75,000 including waybill to Lagos.

Weight of bale = 55kg

Cost of waybill to Abuja for the 2 bales is N10,000 but might be lucky to get a discount 2k being that its 2 bales but not guaranteed.

Packages would be with you 2 or 3 days after payment guaranteed.

Thank you.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Please for those calling from outside Nigeria. I would be very honest I have sent bales outside the country before so I can only do that if you know how to take care of the logistics cus I no nothing about it.

Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to doing business with everyone.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kerriman: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok 195k .Any risk factor like if goods lost in transit ,seizure,theft or damages before it gets to me . Can you send the account number.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=kerriman post=30305426]Ok 195k .Any risk factor like if goods
lost in transit ,seizure,theft or damages before it gets to me . Can you
send the account number.[/quote]

No risk factor cus thats were we carry the burden on ourselves to ensure delivery.
Call me so I can give you payment details cus I cant put it online here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Battery Cages/Poultry Cages for sale in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.