Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (77097 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Face Of Lekki Ajah Round About On Monday 5th Of Jan 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You do have a point.

But damn! you are crazy grin grin

Lol. I just don't have respect for slags. And once you're getting paid for ya services, anything goes. At the end of the day, they didn't post a sextape - just her picture and they cited her profession. Dammit! grin

Err, can ol'girl win a libel case against them for what they said? - absolutely not cos that's her profession.

I understand she's like a comrade to a lot of these chics, since everyone knows what the average naij chic is like - money for pum. However, as a guy, you just have to call it what it's cos only someone with no self-worth will go around cashing-in with her pum. Thus making her pum her cash-cow. grin

Bredrin, never make a who.re a housewife - and don't ever defend a who.re, especially a professional one.

Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin funny but true; she package gon ooo, Mumu he doesn't realise just yet that he is helping her advertise market indirectly .... U no go carry go no mean say another person no go carry go... Abeg giv space... Live and let's live jare

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by PrettySpicey(f): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
How silly! undecided
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by finest0007(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
lool..Hilarious comments here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Ekaka1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Emmahunk:

People believethey can do anything they like and get away with. You put up a girl's pics and label her a LovePeddler on net.
Is there no educated person or lawyer in her Community?
My advice is, girl, sue the pants off these guys. Sharing your pictures on net without your permission is enough abuse let alone labeling you a LovePeddler.
The disrespect and abuse of women in this Country must be checked despite the shortcomings of some of them.
I totally agree with you......last sentence should actually read "despite the shortcoming of MOST....repeat MOST of them"

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by J3da: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=Tracy66 post=30179259][/quote]

Ugly things forming becos of 10k that I can comfortably give out, mtcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
tziz:
Full grown men behaving like kids!

This dude is a disgrace. If u ask me na poverty dey cover e eye. Those dudes were having fun with hired dogs...

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Emmahunk:

People believethey can do anything they like and get away with. You put up a girl's pics and label her a LovePeddler on net.
Is there no educated person or lawyer in her Community?
My advice is, girl, sue the pants off these guys. Sharing your pictures on net without your permission is enough abuse let alone labeling you a LovePeddler.
The disrespect and abuse of women in this Country must be checked despite the shortcomings of some of them.

WHERE IS THIS ONE FROM...COMMON USE YOUR HEAD. IF SHE HAD BRAINS IM THAT HEAD OF HERS SHE WOULDNT BE HANGING OUT WITH SUCH GUYS. WHEN YOU PLAY WITH PIGS BE READY TO GET STAINED WITH MUD.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol. I just don't have respect for slags. And once you're getting paid for ya services, anything goes. At the end of the day, they didn't post a sextape - just her picture and they cited her profession. Dammit! grin

Err, can ol'girl win a libel case against them for what they said? - absolutely not cos that's her profession.

I understand she's like a comrade to a lot of these chics, since everyone knows what the average naij chic is like - money for pum. However, as a guy, you just have to call it what it's cos only someone with no self-worth will go around cashing-in with her pum. Thus making her pum her cash-cow. grin

Bredrin, never make a who.re a housewife - and don't ever defend a who.re, especially a professional one.

Shalom.

Smart dude
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
tziz:
Full grown men behaving like kids!

Pathetic
I feel sorry for the unmarried girls
The species of men they have to deal with
Chai

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:
not cool

But she brought it upon herself

Ashewo no be work o

And a simple picture proves that she is ashawo
Couldn't it be a girl that turned him down?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by chineloSA(f): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
hahn:

I really admire the way you have supported your colleague. Nice one
Lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Truckpusher(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
SirShymex:

Shalom.
Honestly those hos has given Nigerian women a lot of bad names.
You need to be in a Nigerian club to see how they shamelessly misbehave - Some of them don't even know the difference between a caucasian and a Paki or an Indian. grin
I met a ho in a club somewhere in VI that was talking about her white boyfriend and when the old dude showed up , it was a Lebanese guy. grin
I will be the last person that would end up with a ho - I smell them from far.....I'm fuccking too smart to fall for such gimmicks bro. cheesy
The attitude of these girls are disgraceful to say the least and this has led to a lot of Nigerian women being seen as hos with no shame.
They disgust me . angry

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Tymax(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Why are you hating on the guy na? The Olosho should be proud of her sudden fame. Well, not sure what her mumu boyfriend (who never knew her whereabouts) would think.

All of you runs gals.... Change. It could be your turn tomorrow. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by anssy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

I just dey observe you

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by chibuike65: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol you surprise to see your sister
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tymax:
Why are you hating on the guy na? The Olosho should be proud of her sudden fame. Well, not sure what her mumu boyfriend (who never knew her whereabouts) would think.

All of you runs gals.... Change. It could be your turn tomorrow. grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by peteruuu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
anssy:

I just dey observe you
Stop the observation bro cheesy I've gotten the phone!!!
Wait for my new thread tomorrow !!!
Keep stalking me bro. cheesy
I'm excited cheesy
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by lukas280(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
because ur brother get money u come dey waste am for okpo or commmecial s....x workers? abeg i b think say money na for matured pipo....guy u f...ck up sha...
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Tymax(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
SirShymex:

Shalom.

Bad guy. You nailed it!
cheesy
She wouldn't dare sue them. I think we should be thanking them for exposing her. grin Who knows? A guy somewhere may have been begging her to marry him but thanks to these great men, he knows better.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:

And a simple picture proves that she is ashawo
Couldn't it be a girl that turned him down?
It could be true,who knows after all it was only pictures we saw and nothing more.

Some guys can be vengeful if you do something nasty to them.

I had a friend that made a sex tape about his ex girlfriend and gave it to everyone that wants a copy - Because they had a problem and stopped dating, the iddiotic slept with his friends and started talking about his sex life publicly labeling him a 'one minute man' and my hommy took his pound of flesh. grin
This is what I call justice. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Missy89(f): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
dude cant even write simple English

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by onila(f): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
I am very disappointed you guys took this boys pictures from his private instagram

stop putting this young boy on blast

Hes very kind, well mannered, funny and educated
I know him, he went to my school
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by onila(f): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
people that are saying, he cant write english

hes just playing, instagram is not classroom essay

he graduated from one of the top schools in the world
about to do his masters soon
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
onila:
I am very disappointed you guys took this boys pictures from his private instagram

stop putting this young boy on blast

Hes very kind, well mannered, funny and educated
I know him, he went to my school
shocked
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly those hos has given Nigerian women a lot of bad names.
You need to be in a Nigerian club to see how they shamelessly misbehave - Some of them don't even know the difference between a caucasian and a Paki or an Indian. grin
I met a ho in a club somewhere in VI that was talking about her white boyfriend and when the old dude showed up , it was a Lebanese guy. grin
I will be the last person that would end up with a ho - I smell them from far.....I'm fuccking too smart to fall for such gimmicks bro. cheesy
The attitude of these girls are disgraceful to say the least and this has led to a lot of Nigerian women being seen as hos with no shame.
They disgust me . angry

Lol. I guess that's why mandem have been complaining bitterly on these sides about how their pums stink. grin Why won't it stink when a lot of them are dogs?

Anyway, the thot and her comrades need to read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2103405/how-keep-vagina-clean-healthy

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tziz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

This dude is a disgrace. If u ask me na poverty dey cover e eye. Those dudes were having fun with hired dogs...
Lemme get u right..
Which dude is a disgrace?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by onila(f): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hes not some guy sitting down enjoying his family wealth

he is very hardworking, positive and one of the funniest Nigerian guys I know
a proud warri boy

He must be disappointed,
someone thats following him on instagram, that's obviously jealous of him
decided to expose him

Nigerians and amebo

tufia!
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tziz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Pathetic
I feel sorry for the unmarried girls
The species of men they have to deal with
Chai
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by onila(f): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
and his friend Lambo

just graduated
computer engineering
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by soulglo: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
She should sue him for slander. Even if she were really a prostitute, he would have to prove in a court of law that she is prostitute. Unless he has her on tape of saying "I'll have sex with you for money", he cannot prove it. All she needs is the screen shot and he will be feeling the effects of his childishness for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by onila(f): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
I always see guys posting strippers, attention whores in clubs in America, canada, Uk etc

so no big deal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.