Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Need Ideas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Ideas (803 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / I Need Ideas Please! / Pls I Need Ideas On The Colours To Choose For My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ideas by xxcarolxx(f): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
My bf is 40 in a couple of months i dont want to let it pass without doing some-thing special for him, i have suggested a party but he doesnt want one, so i need some suggestions of what i can do for him, so would love to hear any ideas you may have, thanks
Re: Need Ideas by sistawoman: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2009
what does he like?

how long have you dated?

Is it too late to get in touch with his family to find out things he likes?
Re: Need Ideas by IFELEKE(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2009
sistawoman:

what does he like?

how long have you dated?

Is it too late to get in touch with his family to find out things he likes?
Start by supplying those infos and also what kind of person is he?
It will be useful in dispensing some advice to you.
Re: Need Ideas by CrazyMan(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
I’m afraid there’s nothing I can really contribute since you’re the one dating him, so you should know what he likes and what he doesn’t like.
Re: Need Ideas by xxcarolxx(f): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
We have dated for 4 yrs i have not met his family as of yet , he is seperated from his wife, so he had certain issues to sort out, so will be meeting his family in the near future, he loves his designer clothes, listening to music, cars, football, hennesey grin
Re: Need Ideas by sistawoman: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2009
Does he like culture events, plays, live music?

find out what his fav. bands are and if they are in town.

Take him to a new play he has not seen

Get him tickets to his fav. football team play vs thier rival.

Get him some clothes from his fav. shop.

Buy him the lastest CD from his fav. artist or an oldy that is scrached in his collection.

If he listens to cd in the car and he does not have a cd case buy him one.

what has he looked at but could not buy that you can get him?
What things are on his I will have to do that one day list?
Re: Need Ideas by xxcarolxx(f): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2009
Thanks sistawoman, yeah he likes live music, he is a man u fan so will check to see if they are playing in aug, as for the cds and cases got him all them, just want to something different from the normal things you buy tickets for the footie is a good idea, once again thanks a million
Re: Need Ideas by topup: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
You could have an evening of pampering for him, where he doesn't have to lift a finger.

Back massage,
His favourite meal,
His favourite desert,
Any other saucy things he likes in the evening smiley

Or if he's been asking for something, you could save up for him or do it for him. It could be an item, or something that needs fixing e.t.c,
Re: Need Ideas by omega25red(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2009
since you live in Ireland maybe you both can have a romantic train ride to Paris and have a birthday weekend.

I did something similar for my 30th bday
Re: Need Ideas by yme1(f): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2009
do what ever you know he fancies
Re: Need Ideas by ChuckWoody(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2009
The big 4 - 0?

Only one thing for it, then.

Sun, sea, sand, sangria, blah blah yada yada.

You get the drift. You know the drill.

Romantic strolls along sun soaked beaches

Candlelit dinners

A little sailing in a boat?

And when the moon and stars are lighting up the night skies

Y'all can bang like rabbits!

Please, don't thank me. It's all part of the service, luv grin
Re: Need Ideas by xxcarolxx(f): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
thanks guys i now have some food for thought, love the idea of a hol, so i think it will be of to sunny spain or where ever there is sun so we can have some fun in the sun, grin
Re: Need Ideas by Czarskit(m): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2009
~ ChuckWoody GOD help u. . . How do rabbits again? LoL! cheesy
Re: Need Ideas by biina: 2:46am On Apr 08, 2009
which month is the bday?
what is the budget?
Any traveling limitations?
Re: Need Ideas by xxcarolxx(f): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
His birthday is in august, about 800euro budget, thats without the spends, chuckwoody i was talkin about sun sea sand & sangrea grin
Re: Need Ideas by ChuckWoody(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2009
xxcarolxx:

His birthday is in august, about 800euro budget, thats without the spends, chuckwoody i was talkin about sun sea sand & sangrea grin

€800? You got enough for a flight to Sevilla, Nice or better still Barcelona. Barca's a lovely city. Took a chick there once. Architecture, food, shops (for chicks), and a beach or two. Very pretty. And back at the hotel she let me know she appreciated it. A lot! wink
Re: Need Ideas by Pataki: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2009
ChuckWoody:

€800? You got enough for a flight to Sevilla, Nice or better still Barcelona. Barca's a lovely city. Took a chick there once. Architecture, food, shops (for chicks), and a beach or two. Very pretty. And back at the hotel she let me know she appreciated it. A lot! wink

Yeah you are very right. Barcelona is sure a lovely city. Just that in my case, never took a lady there, rather I met a chic there. And sure, no need for ideas as she had all the ideas I could never even imagine.
Re: Need Ideas by Gabry(f): 1:37am On Apr 09, 2009
I would cook something and bring him to the beach in the day time. And than buy movie tickets and bring him to a movie and than we go home, I'll give him a massage and a spa and then after the spa I would give him a gift basket with vouchers in it. Be creative. . . You can add some fruits, some flowers, a card to decorate the basket. . . Maybe a condom or sumthin. . .The vouchers can be as follows:-

1) Massage (yeah. . . U can indicate full body massage or head massage and how long the duration and stuff like that)
2) Personal space (Like he can use the cousher if he needed somespace from you. . . Like a time out. . . )
3) Mouth Action (Yeah. . . U know what I mean  grin)
4) hot sex (Eheheheheh!)
5) I'll do whatever you want me to do for a day  tongue  embarassed  lipsrsealed

etc etc. . . Just a few examples. You can put like terms and conditions and an expiry date and stuff liek that but dont be too fussy on this or he will loose interest in this gift basket.

After he thank you than you can finish off the night with hot sex.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Need Ideas by xxcarolxx(f): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2009
Thanks guys, gonna have sum fun puttin this together, put it this way he wont forget this bday in a hurry, wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Attitude Problem? / Save Your Marriage / I Am Totally Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.