Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

*our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* (994 Views)

What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by deltalife(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
Our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--Why? In the office, in the bus, at home, even in the church.
they so much glorify anger as if it is a virtue, Although I know some lack Emotional inteligent but the trend is becoming too comon. This Iritate me so bad. Now I will like to know why? Enlighten me pls.
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by Areaboy2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
your mode of approach maybe?

i dont think all are like that,  just the pretty ones grin. can u blame them?  undecided

imagine u look like David Beckham (or in the case of mama-gee, Critiano Ronaldo) and have half as much money. No woman will ever dare to act up!!! tongue
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by afrobaby(f): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
What I think u shud do is this, the next time u see any trace of that in a lady or woman, just walk up to her and ask her why she is behaving in such a manner
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by Faher(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Areaboy: Dude, forget the looks. It's all about the Benjamins and the fame.

You think most girls will give attention to a hot guy like Christiano Ronaldo without his fame and money?
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by Areaboy2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol. u're so rite my man, although many girls will say "oh i dun look at how much money he has first" BULLSH!T!!!

its all about the money. pull up in a Bentley Continental GT and see if any of them remain tempera ******whatever it is u just said tongue
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by iice(f): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
da hell is emotional inteligent?
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by Spyker: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2010
The way you presented your post shows that you are temperamental. Please change your approach and smile more often and you will see that not all women are temperamental.
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by harakiri(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Topic

First of all, you have to understand that times have changed.Women folk are encouraged to be more open at expressing themselves, being free to do whatever and so on.That being said, it all boils down to your personality and as much as some people might like to avoid the obvious. . .it all boils down to your SUCCESS as an individual.A lot of people (especially the ladies) can deny this till thy kingdom come but it's the cold truth.Look at Hollywood's greatest couple (Beyonce and Jay-Z). Do you think a diva like herself would have had anything to do with the rat-whiskered-puffed face-not-so-hot looking rapper if he wasn't rich? Or if he was some average joe earning $400 a week? Hell NO! The guy was worth almost $400 million at the time of their marriage (over three times richer than herself).You definitely can't go wrong with that.How about Jennifer Lopez who made a song called "love don't cost a thing"?How long did she stay married to her back up dancer? Less than six months. No lady no matter how highly placed will have the guts to give you shabby treatment if you pull up in Mercedes CLS coupe or Porsche carrera.Their emotional tantrums is a way of getting rid of men they consider "inappropriate mates". . .quite similar to animals whereby the female prefers the "alpha male" or "best/strong breeders".It's called NATURAL SELECTION!

You either get used to it or get your paper right!

End of!
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by deltalife(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
I love and appriciate everyones' contribution so far, But wath about someone you av been

with for a  very long time, and all of qa sudden  turns a monster. To some young maried couples,

this has been an isue that has turned so-many families apart. Now why must finance be the problem,

or are there other factors that contribute to it, like the earlier mentioned Imotional Inteligence?
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by papagee1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
why wont they be Tempramental when we guyz these days have
known their usual tatics and refusing to pay or drop money
hence the reason why they tear down everything in their parts including we men~
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by steve49ja(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
Area_boy:

its all about the money. pull up in a Bentley Continental GT and see if any of them remain tempera ******whatever it is u just said tongue

harakiri:

@Topic

First of all, you have to understand that times have changed.No lady no matter how highly placed will have the guts to give you shabby treatment if you pull up in Mercedes CLS coupe or Porsche carrera.Their emotional tantrums is a way of getting rid of men they consider "inappropriate mates". . .It's called NATURAL SELECTION!

You either get used to it or get your paper right!

End of!

Word!

deltalife:

But wath about someone you av been with for a very long time, and all of qa sudden turns

Then ya azz's been fired. read inbetween the lines Give her space man. . .
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by MissyB1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
iice:

da hell is emotional inteligent?
Lol.
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by harakiri(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
deltalife:

I love and appriciate everyones' contribution so far, But wath about someone you av been
with for a  very long time, and all of qa sudden  turns

Like i said earlier, it all boils down to your personality and most importantly. . .your worldly success! This might sound cheap and vain but it's the cold truth.When i talk about success, i mean in your finances,academics and social standing. I have had the experience of having my relationship turn sour when i hit the rocks.IT'S NORMAL! Women are built for comfort.No woman no matter how loving wants to suffer.It's not about the money, money, money but the comfort money brings. Every woman (some might deny this) yearns to live in a castle,drive around in posh cars with luxurious leather,dress up like a princess every day and have an inexhaustible amount of cash to shop! lol

Get your paper right my friend and your problem is half solved.
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by deltalife(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ Harakiri
Man I love you opinion on this issue.
Now how about some one that one  has taken for a wife, or about to do so.
What happen when you now find out that her temperament is becoming unbearable, do you still go
ahead and marry the person for love.
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by harakiri(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
deltalife:

@ Harakiri
Man I love you opinion on this issue.
Now how about some one that one  has taken for a wife, or about to do so.
What happen when you now find out that her temperament is becoming unbearable, do you still go
ahead and marry the person for love.

First of all, you are the man in this relationship and if you feel things aren't right, it's your duty to make them right.If you're not comfortable with her behavior, you MUST call her to order and table the issue with her.I might be wrong but i feel all this wahala boils down to things not being so good with you.If that's the case, you have to let her understand that you are doing your best and you can't make miracles happen over nite and she should bear with you.Also, let her understand that you will not put up with her tantrums.

That being said, i would advise you to forget about tying the knot for now and work to improve on yourself.Marriage is not a game for boys.It's for grown men! If you think it's bad now, wait until you get married and you'll understand that "love" doesn't put food on the table.If it helps, i have been in your situation before and i am sort of in it still. . .i am currently working to get better and better before i decide to walk down the altar and feed over 500 people at the reception.

Forget all this talk about love, love, love.It fades away after a while and that's when the true test of the marriage comes in.Those who aren't prepared and go into marriage based on love crash out within the first 5 years.Get real with yourself buddy! Get your paper stacked right!

Nuff said.
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by kannymoore(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
Forget about "paper aint stacked right", A large majority of The contemporary mordern chic of nowadays are badly spoilt as kids and therefore lack manners as adults! Simple and short.
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by Carolece(f): 5:54am On Jun 19, 2010
let me continue to avoid this thread, i hope my temper doesnt take me back in here to curse this poster out. grin
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by bxcode(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2010
Area_boy:

cool cool cool
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by abrahym(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2010
True yarn,no be lie
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by StRichy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
what else do u expect from pretty YOUNG girl that is being wooed by guys at her level and older ones as well as men that are as old as her father? isn't the disturbances and the physical depreciation in the worth of a man in their sight enough to arouse their temper?
And
what do you also expect from a girl (especially an ugly one) that spent time trying to look good yet all are efforts seem to be wasted wit no guy showing interest in her except in her younger sister or her best friend? isn't the frustration also enough to arouse their temper?
BESIDES THERE ARE TOO MANY CASES OF HEARTBREAK IN TOWN AS WELL AS LOVERS DAT WON'T STICK TO ONE GAL.
The reason is simple. EMOTIONAL STRESS!
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by deltalife(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
[quote
The reason is simple. EMOTIONAL STRESS!
[quote][/quote]
Mnnn I lov that quote
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by femmy2010(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
They are under DURESS ,Oh Sorry meant PRESSURE.
Pressure at work,to pay rent,to go back to school etc.
These temperament are all transfered aggression.
God help us all sha
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by deltalife(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2010
femmy2010:

They are under DURESS , God help us all sha
This is another good point here.
thank you,,,,,,,,,,, more, more-more idea.
Re: *our Young Wemen These Days Are So Tempramental--why?* by deltalife(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2010
femmy2010:

They are under DURESS ,Oh Sorry meant PRESSURE.
Pressure at work,to pay rent,to go back to school etc.
These temperament are all transfered aggression.
God help us all sha

shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help: What Should I Do / - She Is Playing With My Heart, What Do I Do? / Woman Mature Faster Than Men,but Are Dumber Emtionally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.