Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (23641 Views)

Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive / BREAKING NEWS: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by sammyj: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin They are on their own on this oooo. We the westerners do not follow people or any group blindly tongue as for me ooo, i endorse SAI Buhari. Vote for change Vote wise vote for GMB by clicking like !!

6 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by yemmynoni: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

I,Me,Myself,Girlfriends and my family we Endorse GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

Hit Like if u will vote for Jonathan comes 2019.......

Let's put the APC to shame
you can see now that you are on your own

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=32pt]Omo Yoruba ni mi[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by kunyeo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Goddex:
APC are noisemakers.
When the chips are down, we shall separate the wheat from the chaff.

Middle Belt forum have done it,
Afenifere have done,
Ohanaeze will soon join and the list continues

You are right .All these old men have done it,but do they truly represent the voice of the masses? Just go out there and hear the real people's real opinion,you will be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by seedorfg(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Laughin in swahili grin . are u kiddin me, yoruba endorse who tabi who say who, endorse kho embalm ni ,well apo won ni won so yen si o, sugbon emi nitemi pro GMB ni mi, febuhari noni

6 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by olasclef(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
We shall see. A presidential candidate that can lie abt his certificate, I can't believe anything he says. Guys that can not even manage their girlfriends are blaming GEJ for the country's problems. Wen some of u have d opportunity to rule or be d leader, we will see the magic u will perform. shocked grin angry cool cheesy grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=16pt]Good God Bless the Yoruba Race[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=18pt]in Yoruba land, Our mind is pretty much made up about Jonathan, he is not winning anything...... I even have a PDP uncle, a top state official who detests Jonathans administtration, in his most honest words, "there is so much money to go round, but the future isnt too bright with his style of leadership".....

Gej take your propaganda to the east.....

The two bastards of Ogun state, okupe and abati, one day you will return home.......[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by micolaj: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mogidi:
These are the Yorubas that matter, not the paid e-warriors. Good choice and they they won't be disappointed. Gone are the days when Tinubu would be allowed to give a position meant for the South West to Tambuwal of Sokoto.
This SHIGIDI has started again.

3 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by tolexy007(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
when ibb d founder of corruption endorse buhari, some plpp were praisin him, now d yoruba afenifere endorse gej, I wonder y some plpp are complaing.....

3 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by supremus: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
The Oracles Have Spoken Please No One Should Libel The Yoruba Race cool
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by felifeli: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is no longer Afenifere but Afenifeya

These people are expired politicians with no iota of political relevance in Yorubaland.

It is quite disturbing when grown men are willing to sell their conscience for just N12 million

It is even more disturbing that Mimiko who is facing a lot pressure in his state and has lost the support of his constituents is involved in this dubious ratification exercise.

This endorsement is Dead On Arrival.....

Dead on arrival? Then why are you so agitated?

3 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by tolexy007(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
supremus:
The Oracles Have Spoken cool
abi ooo, let who no gree go hug transformer
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
The expired old Yoruba leaders...
Shai na dem go vote,abi?
Tinubus cleaner is more relevant than afenifere in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
megacity:
the voice of elders is the voice of wisdom

[size=13]But the voice of bribed elders is as the voice of a chronic alcoholic, it holds no weight nor respect[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by kaypound(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Who made these ones yoruba leaders... undecided
An empty association of confused loosers with no achievement record.....
Jonathan has truly lost contact with the reality if he seeks these ones endorsement

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by mazzi: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Ana arapu ebe ana echi ozo jebe ebe ana aru agwu
mba nu nu!

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by kingslly(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
They stated simply why they want GEJ;They need a pure democratic leader that'll have the guts to call for a national conference and implement it,they r not looking for a president that'll come and visit their houses regularly.GEJ called for a national conference and he'll implement their recommendations and thats one of the reasons why i'll vpte for him too. You dont nees the president to visit u before u do the right thing.
masseratti:
Lol chief fasanranti has collect his own gbemu,let it be known to all yoruba bastard,they should learn from oladipo dita and co,we don't give a f....u....c...k about any one,everyone is entitled to his opinion and endorsement.

This old man house was never visited by Gej until now that sw gas become the battle front between PDP and APC.

They should all know that we are watching and we will accord them the kind of respect they deserve.

Awon oniranu,a ko ti le ta.Agba o si.

Did he visit or know you before now?

They want to turn awo's legacy to another Ohaneze.

4 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by tonytony208(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
jingh:

all Yoruba I know and knew na buhari dem dey talk.

i am yoruba, but am not "talking" buhari. And am sure dat there are millions like me out there, who aren't talking buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by supremus: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
tolexy007:

abi ooo, let who no gree go hug transformer
Except the fellow is a Bas.tard
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by dre11(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=14pt]The true yoruba masses, unbribed with millions, detests Jonathans regime with a passion................ take your afenifere type lies to the east where such talks can be spotted as true.... but jonathan in the SW is as good as lost!!

Afenifeya, fake supports[/size]

Just allow those PDP to keep deceiving themselves..... That group that has lost relevance since the day of OBJ
Their words doesn't hold ground

Yoruba's are well enlighten people and can't be pushed around by elders who only think about what they would eat without minding the future generations

4 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by emmatok(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
The same AFENIFERE that destroyed AD

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by HugeMac: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=18pt]in Yoruba land, Our mind is pretty much made up about Jonathan, he is not winning anything...... I even have a PDP uncle, a top state official who detests Jonathans administtration, in his most honest words, "there is so much money to go round, but the future isnt too bright with his style of leadership".....

Gej take your propaganda to the east.....

The two bastards of Ogun state, okupe and abati, one day you will return home.......[/size]
we know too , Must you write in bold letters , please wait till failbuhari na ,

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=15pt]GOD bless the Yoruba Nation.
[/size]

Vote wisely, your parents advice you.

4 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
olumuyiolaoluwa:
[size=16pt]Good God Bless the Yoruba Race[/size]

Omo iya, Ori e wa ni be... tongue
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Firefire:
[size=15pt]GOD bless the Yoruba Nation.
[/size]

Vote wisely, your parents advice you.
IYI E POOOOOOOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonytony208:

i am yoruba, but am not "talking" buhari. And am sure dat there are millions like me out there, who aren't talking buhari.

The supporters of Buhari in Yoruba land shall surely meet their waterloo

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by babestella: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
APC IS A BIG FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by masseratti: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingslly:
They stated simply why they want GEJ;They need a pure democratic leader that'll have the guts to call for a national conference and implement it,they r not looking for a president that'll come and visit their houses regularly.GEJ called for a national conference and he'll implement their recommendations and thats one of the reasons why i'll vpte for him too. You dont nees the president to visit u before u do the right thing.
how long has the conference recommendations being given to him,has he implement anything out of it?please save me the charade joor.its all politics.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by sherrylo: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
meshacha1:
I think, it is only in Lagos APC have supporters but in other states I doubt if APC have supporters.

henn? dapada! Osun na 99% APC
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by tobaaro(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Isn't this the same Odumakin that wrote the book in response to Obj's "The Watch"?

His book "Watching the Watcher" was shabbily done and speedily put together 2 discredit Baba.

May he grow old enough 2 learn that there's more to Life than Brown envelopes and Credit Alerts.

Wonder what he'll do when the General wins by February 15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Benin Withdraws Nomination For WTO DG, Backs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.