Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (23644 Views)

Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive / BREAKING NEWS: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 3:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Remarkable:

peple on the streets, especially the educated ones that heard of Buhari's certificate, or lack thereof, are thinking GEJ... the elders, such as Afenifere, that saw the 80's, are not buying the 'Man of integrity' image APC is selling us... the rest, market men and women, politicial enthusiasts and so on... are going to vote based on "unreal" issues... tribe, religion, etc... well, its not "unreal", but... believe it or not... I see a GEJ come back... I can't wait smiley

You're on a very long thing.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by neocortex: 3:46am On Jan 28, 2015
The elders in Afenifere understands who Nigeria needs at this critical junction.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by justme002: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2015
It's obvious that lots of pple still trust and believe in GEJ,if a pan-yoruba group that has never be partisan before decides to vote in GEJ,believing he still has lot to offer them and the nation,then voting him in can neva be a mistake afta all!..GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by brainchild78(m): 4:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Goddex:
APC are noisemakers.
When the chips are down, we shall separate the wheat from the chaff.

Middle Belt forum have done it,
Afenifere have done,
Ohanaeze will soon join and the list continues

On point

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Dunamis009: 4:41am On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ all d way till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Remarkable: 4:48am On Jan 28, 2015
ziccoit:

What is education if not the ability to separate the falsehood from the truth. Every truly educated and all right thinking Nigerians knew Buhari certificate issue was just a propaganda to discredit him. So nobody is listening, especially when the silliy FFK is the one doing it.

so you really think that people in Nigeria have not heard that Buhari's certificate is in doubt...

Let me ask you that has heard of it, you call it propaganda, meaning that it is a lie, can you say what specifically you are calling propaganda? that due process is asked to be followed and calling out a false affidavit by a man of integrity can't be it, or what exactly am I missing?
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Afenifere?....clueless clowns convergence!
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by brainchild78(m): 5:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Seenyo:
Afenifere?....clueless clowns convergence!
what makes them clueless? Sorry becuz they don't support your candidate that is all knowing. It is clue to contest for an election without attaching the stipulated certificate to an INEC application form. Now you tell me who's clueless. Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by LAX89(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2015
aanumama:
Afenifere is an expired group with no relevancy in Yoruba politics again.

Does your father, or anyone in your family lineage have any iota of relevance in Yoruba politics? Just asking!

2 Likes

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by rbjimoh: 5:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is no longer Afenifere but Afenifeya

These people are expired politicians with no iota of political relevance in Yorubaland.

It is quite disturbing when grown men are willing to sell their conscience for just N12 million

It is even more disturbing that Mimiko who is facing a lot pressure in his state and has lost the support of his constituents is involved in this dubious ratification exercise.

This endorsement is Dead On Arrival.....
. Why won't they? What other job does Yinka Oloribuku-makin does other scavenge and fleece politians? He is a never-do-well bastard, who is ready to bring his mother's head for a price. His father disowned his while he was in secondary school because of his greed badnature
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by M4gunners: 5:42am On Jan 28, 2015
KenJak:
Nonsense! Even if the whole group endorse you(Jonathan), you are going to Otuoke and after, your next home will be decided. Nonsense group that its useless and does not exist. I am from Ondo state and we are not in support of Jonathan. Any nonsense group that claim to endorse him is just in vain. Jonathan, farewell!
Bros i can see the Afenifere,s has disappointed you! Join the moving Train GEJ all the way.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by adeyinkaolajide: 6:06am On Jan 28, 2015
No be the same Yinka Odumakin wey use Save Nigeria Group (SNG) take deceive us and organise fuel subsidy protest (abi na musical concert) for ojota yrs ago be this? How times have changed? A zebra can never change its spots......
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2015
If gmb's cert. Is ur prob, simply go to court! Enuf of cluelessness!
brainchild78:
what makes them clueless? Sorry becuz they don't support your candidate that is all knowing. It is clue to contest for an election without attaching the stipulated certificate to an INEC application form. Now you tell me who's clueless. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by jingh(f): 6:14am On Jan 28, 2015
PenSniper:
'

Slave
awon ebi e slave
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2015
PAY BACK FOR NATIONAL CONFERENCE IJEKUJE (Largesse). HUNGRY ELDERS.

ODUMAKIN-A great disappointment (even his good wife knows), he has sold his soul to money.

Watch this and judge: YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTdj9RMwTI
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by haffaze777(m): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2015
what is afenifere pls?am a guy from Ogun state and I never hear of afenifere b4
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by fiverrwin(f): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by femyodsky(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2015
In 9ice voice, " Nkan to ba wu anybody won le fenu won so,......"

Anyone can say whatsoever his cerebrum wants, but no one can force US to vote for anybody.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Fawklicant: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Anybody that had grown up to 5-6yrs by 1983 would not support Buhari in his right senses. All these kids on NL taking serious issues with a pinch of salt, always sentimental in their considerations even when the signs are omnious.
Anyways, I think it is time someone imported handkerchiefs and Novartis for Buhari sympathizers because they shall be needing it come Failbuhari. We the true Nigerian patriots that believe in the preservation of our fatherland, will speak on Failbuhari 14th with our votes and make sure Buhari cries again in defeat and this time it will be his final one.

So you all can join him now and start practising crying styles because I heard he is really practising hard. And for those of you who are thinking of turning Nigeria into Libya, sorry for you. Go and ask the Libyans if they regret their actions. They let stoked up emotions ruin their future for generations.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by masseratti: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2015
lazsnaira:

slowpoke! What has Ohaneze got to do with your misery?
fast poke,welcome.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by masseratti: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Rexxie:

when has awo's legacy been bequeathed to ohaneze? Awo's legacy was bequeathed to da north on a number of occasion by u same yorubas n da hausas made good mince meat of ur silly arsses...now with ur eyes wide open,you stuppid amalas are again bequeathing awo's legacies n ur future yet again to da hausas n u are on here, foaming in da mouth and stuppidly mentioning da hardworking ohaneze
truth hurts,jibidi jabida...I don't understand all the crap you wrote,if am lying about it best is you ignore the thread,but you know the truth that's why it hurts.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by BabaO2: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Splashme:

http://www.punchng.com/news/afenifere-endorses-jonathan/
Odumakin is a jobless man like Fanikayode. When the revolution starts we know the targets already
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Ana arapu ebe ana echi ozo jebe ebe ana aru agwu

Mba nu

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2015
aanumama:
[s]Afenifere is an expired group with no relevancy in Yoruba politics again.[/s]

Respect your elders and do as they say. cheesy
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by KenJak(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2015
slinkman:
stop spewing spits all over the thread, are you an _imbecile?
You are not only an _imbecile but also a complete _moron. Irresponsible i_diot.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2015
KenJak:
[s]Nonsense! Even if the whole group endorse you(Jonathan), you are going to Otuoke and after, your next home will be decided. Nonsense group that its useless and does not exist. I am from Ondo state and we are not in support of Jonathan. Any nonsense group that claim to endorse him is just in vain. Jonathan, farewell![/s]

Shut up useless kid, your elders have spoken sense.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by KenJak(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2015
M4gunners:
Bros i can see the Afenifere,s has disappointed you! Join the moving Train GEJ all the way.
They cant disappoint me cos they never existed.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by KenJak(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up useless kid, your elders have spoken sense.
Actually, you are the complete useless one. Who are your elders?
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2015
aanumama:
Afenifere is an expired group with no relevancy in Yoruba politics again.
The only person that is politically relevant in the whole of South West is Fashola. Tinubu cant even win a Local govt.

Fashola relevancy stops in Lagos.
GEJ will get 99.9% of Igbos vote in lagos and 50% Yoruba votes too... At the end of the day, GEJ will get 70% vote in lagos.

APC is dead!!
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2015
I'm yoruba! Afenifere CAN NEVER & WILL NEVER be my mouth-piece! PROUDLY feBUHARI # CHANGE!
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2015
KenJak:

Actually, you are the complete useless one. Who are your elders?

Monkey, may fire from the gods roast you there.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Remarkable:
I heard Ekiti has the highest number of professors in the country... whether true or not, it seems the state has a high number of educated people, I only wonder, given the news of Buhari's education and attitude towards it, how the people in the state would react... not to mention the governor's influence in his villages/towns/cities... it seems the SW is going to have a repeat of 2011 - and this time, Buhari will cry after the election (as opposed to before, as was last tim around).

[size=18pt]If you dont count military schools as education then you can say buhari is not educated. Its like saying because i attended Aviation shool in zaria, i am uneducated. You have to understand that there is now way he could have gone to the military schools in india, Usa, england without necessary documents..... People know this is just mere propaganda by PDP...... Jonathans administration has been too terrible to make people hate buhari.... He is educated, Phd but has nothing significant to show for it.... its not by the qualifications, but the content of ones character, we yorubas understand this, people are not that gullible...... The certificate issue is hyped, supporters might be quiet while pdp think they are making grounds, but our minds are pretty much made up.....

The work of GEJs hands would have been a better campaign material.....[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.