Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (23642 Views)

Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive / BREAKING NEWS: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by KenJak(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Monkey, may fire from the gods roast you there.
You are an i_diot...no need to barter words with a blackguard like you, but should you quote me back, then you shall meet your maker.

1 Like

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
KenJak:

You are an i_diot...no need to barter words with a blackguard like you, but should you quote me back, then you shall meet your maker.

Cretinious fvcktard, may all the curses in the universe plague you abundantly if you don't bring it on. Frustrated beast of burden. grin grin grin
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by KenJak(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Cretinious fvcktard, may all the curses in the universe plague you abundantly if you don't bring it on. Frustrated beast of burden. grin grin grin
Good! I just see you are extremely tired and set... You will see.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2015
KenJak:

Good! I just see you are extremely tired and set... You will see.

Foolish ebola infested bat. How are your family members doing in the rain forests where they are jumping from tree-to-tree? grin grin grin

See your brother down there. grin grin cheesy

Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by sas112: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
afenifere ko afenifeya ni....expired old men....lets see how their purported endorsement helps...feBUHARI 14 loading.............................
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Joyekpen: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Apc Ntorr! Anoda one grin tongue

GEJ keina!

GEJ Till 2019
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by confidenceikeh: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Mmbanu!!!isi ji adighi ano odu ya epuo ome
mkpakanaodogwu:
Ana arapu ebe ana echi ozo jebe ebe ana aru agwu
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by KenJak(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Foolish ebola infested bat. How are your family members doing in the rain forests where they are jumping from tree-to-tree? grin grin grin

See your brother down there. grin grin cheesy
See what stupidity has brought you? This shows how useless you take your family to be. Expect your children to frustrate your life that is if possible you are able to have.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2015
aanumama:
Afenifere is an expired group with no relevancy in Yoruba politics again.

grin grin grin
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2015
KenJak:

See what stupidity has brought you? This shows how useless you take your family to be. Expect your children to frustrate your life that is if possible you are able to have.

You good -for-nothing product of rape. Where you dey when your moma was donating free pomo at Allen last night. grin grin grin Monkey how does it feel living under the bridge, pls return to Ogbomosho. tongue tongue
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Joyekpen:
Apc Ntorr! Anoda one grin tongue

GEJ keina!

GEJ Till 2019

grin grin
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Olatad: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Splashme:

http://www.punchng.com/news/afenifere-endorses-jonathan/
Afenifere is saying what d president wants to hear.My advice to d president and his cohorts is not to fall for this endorsement as vast majority of us in d South west had already endorsed the candidacy if GMB.God bless Nigeria!
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by PenSniper: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2015
jingh:
awon ebi e slave

Its your choice and so be it.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by xtervaganza(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2015
To be honest, these afeniferanu guys are exposed and irrelevant
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by ptolemy247(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2015
takedat:

This is a lie. Afenifere lost its relevance when they allowed OBJ to scam them. How many Yorubas even know who the current leader of the group is? What we have now is 'Afeniferawon and Afenifenuwon'.
But they would have been relevant had they endorsed Buhari.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Remarkable: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
[ quote author=chrisbaba1 post=30202415]

[size=18pt]If you dont count military schools as education then you can say buhari is not educated. Its like saying because i attended Aviation shool in zaria, i am uneducated. You have to understand that there is now way he could have gone to the military schools in india, Usa, england without necessary documents..... People know this is just mere propaganda by PDP...... Jonathans administration has been too terrible to make people hate buhari.... He is educated, Phd but has nothing significant to show for it.... its not by the qualifications, but the content of ones character, we yorubas understand this, people are not that gullible...... The certificate issue is hyped, supporters might be quiet while pdp think they are making grounds, but our minds are pretty much made up.....

The work of GEJs hands would have been a better campaign material.....[/size][/q
uote]

wait a minute... are you saying you are aware of GEJ's achievements? wow! the truth always has its way of coming out.

My thing is not whether Buhari is (well) educated or not, but rather that allowing the absence (the is NO record submitted) has created doubts whether he has one or not. no doubt he is a trained soldier, and I disagree your notion that he can't attend those trainings without having the right papers, being physically capable can be a factor to overlook his lack of a certificate; but this is speculation because he has not done the needful.

When you say SWners are keeping quiet, its because they are embarrassed - that this man they have been told to support has failed in handling this issue well. you call it propaganda, tell me, how can insisting that a provision of INEC's revised eligibility be met amount to propaganda? do (educated) people in the SW really think that?

---
To be eligible to run for CEO, you must submitdocument SXYZ.
Contestant A realizes his opponent did not submit any original copy, but an affidavit, is keeping quiet on this = propaganda? (Check definition of propaganda).
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
confidenceikeh:
Mmbanu!!!isi ji adighi ano odu ya epuo ome
i bu nwa afo,udo diri gi
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by abacusCm(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
meshacha1:
I think, it is only in Lagos APC have supporters but in other states I doubt if APC have supporters.
e be like say na another planet u dey live
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by hermesprogidy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
HAHAHA mumu PDP, these people will vote APC come february. Una no sabi anything grin grin grin grin
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by bobchigar(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
They want to have portion from 21b
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Doctorkay360: 2:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Monimatic:
Sai Jona
Haters go n jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge
With all these biceps and press ups we've been doing around, we'll rather throw you guys off same bridge than jump,we're not suicidal.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2015
masseratti:
truth hurts,jibidi jabida...I don't understand all the crap you wrote,if am lying about it best is you ignore the thread,but you know the truth that's why it hurts.
biggest mumu ever
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by masseratti: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rexxie:

biggest mumu ever
and that's your best shoot...smh
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 31, 2015
masseratti:
and that's your best shoot...smh
yep,n am not sorry n if u wunna shake that dumb head,shake it...shake it for ur lost,betraying,never learning,dumb_arsse stuppid generation..cos u guys are pitiable..
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by masseratti: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rexxie:

yep,n am not sorry n if u wunna shake that dumb head,shake it...shake it for ur lost,betraying,never learning,dumb_arsse stuppid generation..cos u guys are pitiable..
yay....better you see...you are improving....go on,you can do better,your rant level is on 0.5 on a scale of 10,try and raise it to 5 before you get a similar response from me.

Go and play boy....you no reach.
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 01, 2015
masseratti:
yay....better you see...you are improving....go on,you can do better,your rant level is on 0.5 on a scale of 10,try and raise it to 5 before you get a similar response from me.

Go and play boy....you no reach.

not up to who,u? Curses! Like they say,i reject it...only fools repeat their mistakes over n over again...n talkin'bout 0.5,yea,its gud4ya2 let us know da size n capacity of that lumpy spongy structure u gat for a brain.... grin grin grin
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Long live Afenifere
#Gej for '15..
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by cjrane: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yoruba are like the Americans.
They argue so much and sometimes look disorganized, but you can trust them to make the right decision in the end
Re: Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan by Flattino(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
megacity:
the voice of elders is the voice of wisdom

You haven’t gotten over the loss of your Otueke hero since 2015 .
No wonder you’re screaming all over Nairaland like a castrated Male

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Benin Withdraws Nomination For WTO DG, Backs Nigeria / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.