Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? (26954 Views)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / Which Female Body Part Attracts Males / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
agoadiv:
chaiiii..if na mi u talk this tin to,i no for chop for one weekgrin

Lol it true now wetin concern am if i earn petty cash lol his hating big time they go bk n fort with woman , over here dats a weak boy that dies thing ask him to show proof now
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by free2ryhme: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Anyway poverty those this to ppl its nt ur fault
Well u dnt knw wts in my savings or bank details lol leave me and my petty cash im comfortable so it don't matter wt u say bring proof bck ur cht if nt shut it . Provide evidence if u cant pls move right on. U must be vex because u keep commenting on what i earn when u don't have proof i asked u for 1 proof still nothing .ur the fool arguing with woman n ur ac s saying 0 naira .

U guys r pathetic with ur backwards thinking . U c a chic says shes independent n u try to bring her down without ANY facts because i said i dont need a man with money i make my own some guys woukd clap n b happy nt all chics r air head but i guess ur used to local girls chasing ur money bk home lol if u have any.get ur life son . U look very stupid arguing with a chic about hw much im earning like rlly . Abeg go and cht to those bush girls dat beg u for money like dat 1 below

PLS ANSWER THIS QUESTION..

who ask you how much you earn?

my response was to the house and you carry your two hands they type rubbish for here ? Nobody is arguing with you. you are confusing yourself and making unnecessary allegations

at least if you cant type proper grammar use pidgin engrish nobody go crucify you. wetin you type put for up there no get meaning. Miss independent
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

PLS ANSWER THIS QUESTION..

who ask you how much you earn?

my response was to the house and you carry your two hands they type rubbish for here ? Nobody is arguing with you. you are confusing yourself and making unnecessary allegations

at least if you cant type proper grammar use pidgin engrish nobody go crucify you. wetin you type put for up there no get meaning. Miss independent
Wteva ur the one commenting on petty cash mayb ur looking at my statement provide proof now . All i said was i own my own business u stated dat wtever i earn no fit buy wiper for g wagon ....so lets see dis ur g wagon now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Lol it true now wetin concern am if i earn petty cash lol his hating big time they go bk n fort with woman , over here dats a weak boy that dies thing ask him to show proof now
u sef,u wan finish bois n gurls here
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
agoadiv:
u sef,u wan finish bois n gurls here

Aha op i dey here dey mind my own bizzz lol they start with me there was no need for that to be honest .
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by free2ryhme: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Wteva ur the one commenting on petty cash mayb ur looking at my statement provide proof now . All i said was i own my own business u stated dat wtever i earn no fit buy wiper for g wagon ....so lets see dis ur g wagon now

my reference to your petty cash was not meant to ask you how much you earn but in direct relations to the wiper of the g-wagon.

how do you reason anyway undecided
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

my reference to your petty cash was not meant to ask you how much you earn but in direct relations to the wiper of the g-wagon.

how do you reason anyway undecided

Ok uve lowered ur tone lets agree to disagree lol cuz dis is pointless we cn go bk on fort all day but wts d benefit ? If u believe im worth nothing its kl im happy ur opinion means 0 to me so lets allow going bk n fort

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Ok uve lowered ur tone lets agree to disagree lol cuz dis is pointless we cn go bk on fort all day but wts d benefit ? If u believe im worth nothing its kl im happy ur opinion means 0 to me so lets allow going bk n fort

and again you have missed it

your self-worth and self-esteem is purely ur own business and never a point of discussion .

and I have no opinion on this matter
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

and again you have missed it

your self-worth and self-esteem is purely ur own business and never a point of discussion .

and I have no opinion on this matter

Its all love no hard feelings .
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Aha op i dey here dey mind my own bizzz lol they start with me there was no need for that to be honest .
grin grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by free2ryhme: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Its all love no hard feelings .

weird undecided
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

weird undecided
Intriguing
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by free2ryhme: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Intriguing

SMH
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by chido4real(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by chido4real(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lol. Forums like nairaland make you realize the kind of mentality some people have in this country haha. Mr Free2rhyme, how old are you please? If you're anything above 15 (which I suspect you are), then you're a big let down. You spent days arguing with a lady that was just posting her own opinion. Just so childish....what the h? Lmao.
Don't bother replying this o, cos I'm pretty sure I wont see it.

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
chai...mr free why is dis guy so wicked to say this...but wait o,how old r uundecided
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
brains
brains
brains

just the brilliance
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
chido4real:
Lol. Forums like nairaland make you realize the kind of mentality some people have in this country haha. Mr Free2rhyme, how old are you please? If you're anything above 15 (which I suspect you are), then you're a big let down. You spent days arguing with a lady that was just posting her own opinion. Just so childish....what the h? Lmao.
Don't bother replying this o, cos I'm pretty sure I wont see it.

Thank u oh
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
agoadiv:
chai...mr free why is dis guy so wicked to say this...but wait o,how old r uundecided
Y is he wicked? Childish u mean
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by fati2001(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
HAVE ASS

THICK THIGHS

AND A GOOD KNEE TO ANKLE RATIO angry

JUST LIKE ILLAMINI cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.