Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (44406 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) / Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Oh God, have mercy on your children.
R. I. P. to the departed.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by ilo04(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
embarassed cry
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
so many accidents this year already. this is heartbreaking to say the least. father in heaven please protect us and save us from untimely death.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Vivipop(f): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
embarassed embarassed This is a very painful way to die. Very sad!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Realist5: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Too bad and painful. Rest in Peace to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by alphaconde(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2015
May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of christ rest in peace. We remember also o lord our brothers and sisters who have fallen asleep with the hope of ressurection, welcome them into your light o lord and have mercy on them.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2015
O LORD have mercy.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2015
funmilayoB:
God have mercy may this never be our portion IJN like dis to say Amen
another trick to getting more likes........mtcheww*rolls eyes*
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by MillionDollars: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
That's the worst road to ply. I remeber when I was serving in kwara and I had to ply that road from lagos to sign clearance every month, I do always see an accident that occured some hours or days before I got to the scene.
are u scared of death or accident
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
@OP there is nothing gory about these pictures, ur warning was unwarranted, btw RIP to the dead.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Really Ghastly...
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
dein77:

God's sovereignty doesn't rule out human responsibility.

but he directs our decisions
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by optimism91(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2015
What a pity. R.I.P. Its well.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by kuzee(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2015
why do I suspect all these witches and wizard as the cause of this misfortune?
whenever you are boarding a bus or taxi or any means of transporation in Zahra word, always pray first I beg you.
Untimely death is not your portion..
If you believe click like
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by kent79: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Buttocks: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2015
As long as they're all Yorubas.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2015
satope1:
Another reason to vote out the PDP government. The dualisation of that road has been on going since 2002.

I was robbed on that road because we had to take a decoy throgh a village because of bad sections and a damaged bridge on that same road back in October. It is one of the worst roads you can travel on in Nigeria. An average of 4 fatal accidents occur weekly.

This is not about God's grace or anything. It's about common sense. Bad roads account for about 70 per cent of accidents causative in Nigeria. Many innocent people who may even be pastors or alfas may be involved in that accident.

Continue praying and expecting God to come help you fix your bad roads. Like those who died in that accident were praying to satan for journey mercies and not the same God you all have been calling.

You are just very stupid......must you guys bring politics into everything? How is pdp the cause of that accident? What's wrong with that road? What's wrong with your head?

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by credibleGod(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2015
chai PDP gofment.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Bimffo:
That road is fūcking Dangerous.. I have never seen a more dangerous road..

We just wanna call on the Federal Government to please complete the New road for Us..

Y am I even begging the current government.. undecided

GEJ, Please OUT!,

Let GMB come in.. wink

GMB till 2023..

UPTILL NOW YOU NO NO ANYTHING
The Change we hear in NORTH Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, etc. is :
Change the Christian leader to Muslim leader.... aturu
you are there saying change without knowing the type of change APC is talking about. USU
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by masseratti: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Buttocks:
As long as they're all Yorubas.
whether they are yorubas or not are you not a human being?all Nigerians Ply that road,hausa igbo and others,if you know the amount of investment Igbos has in Ilorin you will keep your mouth shut.

Your mouth must be smelling like your moniker.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2015
So saddening. R.I.P 2 d dead. Psalms 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by 100Cents: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Carelessnes and bad roads. Dilapidated vehicles..

God save us..
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Bimffo(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2015
berrystunn:

UPTILL NOW YOU NO NO ANYTHING
The Change we hear in NORTH Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, etc. is :
Change the Christian leader to Muslim leader.... aturu
you are there saying change without knowing the type of change APC is talking about. USU

Have you taken your drugs this morning??

Dont worry GMB will provide adequate drugs to treat your ailment starting from Febuhari 14..

GMB till 2023
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Raiders: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2015
joke apart, That road is the most dangerous road I have ever ply. The road is too small and its a major road connecting west and north so it has a huge traffic. There is no week that there is no accident on that road. The road should be a double lane instead of one lane. I hope the federal government expand the road soon
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by RealSleek(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2015
agabakennedy:
A ghastly motor accident that happened yesterday in Ibapon Ogbomosho crushed many people to death.

The said accident was said to have occurred after a truck collided with a bus.You can see from one of the pics where a bus was burning as well as burning many people to death.

Source/More photos: http:///amp91

oyo- ogbomosho road is one of the most dangerous road in Nigeria and each time i'm plying that road, i almost had accident while plying the road too; not once not twice o and fact is that is the fastest way to get to ibadan, ...yet pdp propangandist/saTANist will mention oyo-ogbomosho dualisation as one of the achievement of jonathan even though it has been abandoned since God knows when....rip to the dead tho

change is on the way!

sai buhari

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2015
funmilayoB:
God have mercy may this never be our portion IJN like dis to say Amen
Amen
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2015
can someone pls shut up so that I can write my tribute??
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by reaky(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2015
RIP to d dead

But all this photojournalist wana be
Make una try get good camera abeg
And make una try de get close shot
It helps alot in dat line of duty
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Danosophe(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2015
When dere were no good roads in Naija people complained of bad governance, PDP and all sorts. Now dat Mr. President Goodluck Jonathan's PDP has brought the roads to a good and pliable condition, drivers are killing demselves and passengers alike with overspeeding and overloading. Which one is better; bad roads and saving lives or good roads and destroying lives?

R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) by Xkay29(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2015
I hate d road,hardly you travel 3 kilometres on dat road DAT u won't see an accidents involving trailers ,tankers or small vehicles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.