Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (100212 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Mistermamus(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
After d forming when u Don straf dem for like 2-3 times na dem go con dey beg u for more. Nigerians galz sha funny set of ppl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
kevinberry:

This girl I don't understand you ooo

You don't hate sex
You are not a virgin
And you won't sleep with any man until your wedding night

I guess that means you are a virgin

Or ever since you have been disflowered
You have not slept with any man again

And am sure you don't expect us to believe that

Llet us at least be true to ourselves
Even if its once a lifetime

We all know you are lying
You only confessed half
What about the other half

#PEACE

Deduce whatsoever you want from my post , it's totally your bisness.

I just bared my mind and that's all that matters smiley
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
A female friend once told me Sex is sweeter and they enjoy it more when they do shakara and make u beg for it....confusing set of human grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by badassProdigy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bibors:

Did you start liking it with ur husband? You must have loved it b4 u decided to settle 4 inky ur husband.

How i came to like it and since when i liked it is totally none of your bisness .

Even the chasted(if that's correct) virgin has a good knowledge about sex in this generation.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
passionate88:
Ladies are such a **************
finish that statement and i will punch you from here

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Mrcapability7: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Where did i say that ? undecided

Deduce anything whatsoever from my posts at your own peril .

Am gettn confused?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Tymax(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

Smh. With that biscuit bone hand?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by austinbrown: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
If u have money u can get any girl u want
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Am gettn confused?

lol , you don't need to be dear smiley
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by passionate88: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

buncha hypocrits angryangry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by hardbody: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
krall:
Election is at hand and people are thinking of how to have sex with a girl.

Even Buhari and GEJ fvck after each rally to manage their stress. Ask their wives anf favourite concubines
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by igbsam(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
kazzamaks28:
Only the last reason is true,we guys are at fault,wen women admit they like sex,we always treat dem without respect,liKe trash.

mbok, speak for yourself. which one be "We guys"
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Instead of always Listing why not talk about it then ask for their opinions on it.
Sometimes it better that way!

Nice write-up tho...

Very nice suggestion, but seeing the way Nairaland guys are quick to condemn ladies in a very demeaning manner. Ladies find it difficult to interact or contribute meaningfully on such threads.

Nice one @ Tosyne....
Even though some points na the same thing.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
passionate88:
buncha hypocrits angryangry
coming from the saint. Am sad embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by PerfectFortune: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
ritababe:
the only reason I form is to know if the guy is mature enough

You mean you want to know if he's a gentleman. Nice one

Know you must register a comment here, why I follow you. Always saying it as it is
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by adexsimply(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

You have a very low comprehension skill , i won't have sex with any man that's not my husband simply means i won't have sex till i get married but it doesn't mean i don't like sex .

Gerrit now undecided
on the contrary, his comprehension skill is perfect. How can you like something when you've not seen, tasted, or experienced it?

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Mrcapability7: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

lol , you don't need to be dear smiley
how come u like sex witout tastin d aroma.. Just be sincere nobody would kil u frm social net. Stop pretendin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tymax:

Smh. With that biscuit bone hand?
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by LLVelly: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
10:They are on their period undecided
mr man,if she no wear pad just keep trying u'll surely get there
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by klodike(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
This one is cunning
elantraceey:
I like sex but it doesn't mean i can have it with any man who is not my husband!!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by PouhJreal: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
I like sex but it doesn't mean i can have it with any man who is not my husband!!!
u. Be careful
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Gynacologist(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
ritababe:
mature fo toto mata again?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Firstly,every lady who's isn't a virgin(by virgin I dnt mean 'only-anal sex' virgins) actually enjoys sex but sex in a relationship is also called pre-marital sex. Secondly, if a lady likes sex but hates pre-marital sex it isn't pretence,it's just plain fact! The only reason a lady would hate 'sex in relationship' as the OP called it is either she's celibate/or born again Christian! Lastly,they do so with good enough reasons,dnt ask me,ask God! grin

#teamCELIBACY!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Very nice suggestion, but seeing the way Nairaland guys are quick to condemn ladies in a very demeaning manner. Ladies find it difficult to interact or contribute meaningfully on such threads.

Nice one @ Tosyne....
Even though some points na the same thing.
you again ? Kachisbarbie always picking holes in every of my threads since 1200BC..God dey ooooh [/i]
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice one, op, Tosyne. You're "gifted" in this area sha cheesy

Naijaboiy, Kachis... I greet thee all cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Gynacologist(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
zick19:
Ladies been pretending to be virgins since 1770 but if they handle you on bed, you will know that Buhari is not from otueke...
no b lie ma guy...one decent lookin gurl just cari mouth u no de rest...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Kingsasian(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
ritababe:
then how do u knw if he is matured enough?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Walemi1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ah dnt tink ladies shud pretnd they dnt av sex wen they do av sex.If a gurl shud form virgin 4 me nd atlast ah get down ther nd realise it can swallow 2tyms wt am carrying,ah wil so lose respect 4 her.Tellin a guy ur a virgin doznt mean he can hav his way.
Jux b real.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
adexsimply:
on the contrary, his comprehension skill is perfect. How can you like something when you've not seen, tasted, or experienced it?

I give up sad
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kath5kouture:
Firstly,every lady who's isn't a virgin(by virgin I dnt mean 'only-anal sex' virgins) actually enjoys sex but sex in a relationship is also called pre-marital sex. Secondly, if a lady likes sex but hates pre-marital sex it isn't pretence,it's just plain fact! The only reason a lady would hate 'sex in relationship' as the OP called it is either she's celibate/or born again Christian! Lastly,they do so with good enough reasons,dnt ask me,ask God! grin

#teamCELIBACY!

Oya all those confused with my post read this abeg.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by PouhJreal: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
henrylowe:
Tosyne2much, you are the bomb.. Oya let E-war begin.. Where are the ladies ?
dis kind tins some ladies are busy for now just few bear wit dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.