Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. (4990 Views)

Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To / 10 Funny Ways Desperate Single Ladies Pray For A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
My friends and I were involved in a hot argument just yesterday and the issue was how to find a decent lady for a wife given the circumstance/low standard of society today.

Like me most of my friends are bachelors in their 30s and the topic was brought one by one of them experiencing problems with his girlfriend that has led to several fights and destruction of property. Our discussions went many but it inevitably led to the question of where to find a good supply of, decent, matured minded, single ladies to pick from and settle down with? Of course the first suggestions where dating sites and then religious dating sites. We argued on this a while before one friend made a funny suggestion.

He put it this way - 'why waste time and money browsing though those dating sites with 70% fake photos and profiles when you can browse for free through Lagos churches that are over flowing with desperate single ladies'

We all agreed he made sense of course particularly when you considered the beauty of a fiance his younger brother got himself at a church in Abia state. Problem is there are over a million churches in Lagos and we just can't visit them all so here I am opening a trend and asking for suggestion from all.

No insults pls. That you are comfortable in your life and relationship is no license to mock others. I would very much like the names, location and service schedules of big churches in Lagos with high population of single ladies seeking spiritual assistance in finding husbands.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eze2000:
My friends and I were involved in a hot argument just yesterday and the issue was how to find a decent lady for a wife given the circumstance/low standard of society today.
Like me most of my friends are bachelors in their 30s and the topic was brought one by one of them experiencing problems with his girlfriend that has led to several fights and destruction of property. Our discussions went many but it inevitably led to the question of where to find a good supply of, decent, matured minded, single ladies to pick from and settle down with? Of course the first suggestions where dating sites and then religious dating sites. We argued on this a while before one friend made a funny suggestion.
He put it this way - 'why waste time and money browsing though those dating sites with 70% fake photos and profiles when you can browse for free through Lagos churches that are over flowing with desperate single ladies'
We all agreed he made sense of course particularly when you considered the beauty of a fiance his younger brother got himself at a church in Abia state. Problem is there are over a million churches in Lagos and we just can't visit them all so here I am opening a trend and asking for suggestion from all.
No insults pls. That you are comfortable your life and relationship is no license to mock others. I would very much like the names, location and service schedules of big churches in Lagos with high population of single ladies seeking spiritual assistance in finding husbands.
boy why so stupid this way. people dat says ibo people r christians r unserious even fulani muslim cannot mock God lyk u ve done.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by cornoil(m): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
keep on searching.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Heromaniaa: 12:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by walexzee11(m): 12:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Start from Synagogue!
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Pheals(f): 3:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Op na that u find go church !! Well GOD is till checking yah prayer
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Pheals(f): 4:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:
No insults pls. That you are comfortable your life and relationship is no license to mock others. I would very much like the names, location and service schedules of big churches in Lagos with high population of single ladies seeking spiritual assistance in finding husbands.
Churches around yaba left
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by babyfaceafrica: 4:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Don't go to churches cos of ldies..go for salvation..if you need ladies go to club

1 Like

Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 05, 2015
They patronise babalawos' places more than true churches these days.

Start with all these small small miracle ministries around you and no let me and you begin exchange mouth spits on whether those scammers are babalawos or not b'cos 99.9% of them are. undecided
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by 7footre(m): 5:07am On Aug 05, 2015
So you wan go chase woman for church and you de find who go give you direction? If you are looking for a wife, ask married folks or relatives to refer people to you. On a second taught what happened to childhood friends, neighbours colleagues? Have you exhaused such options?
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by IamLEGEND1: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2015
Pheals:
Churches around yaba left
Awwwwwwwwwww shít gurl.......
LMAO!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
#MyChest
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

boy why so stupid this way. people dat says ibo people r christians r unserious even fulani muslim cannot mock God lyk u ve done.
Firstly I'm not a boy any more, ask my mother. Secondly I NEVER EVER MOCK GOD IN ANY WAY
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2015
walexzee11:
Start from Synagogue!
Thanks bro, appreciate the tip.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Pheals:
Op na that u find go church !! Well GOD is till checking yah prayer
He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing.
pal, aside from the church where else exactly can one find a nice lady that hasn't been busy sleeping with as many men as possible either for money or to find a potential husband.
One of my guy says his mom has a saying .....'if she is good she goes to church every Sunday and not to parties or her boyfriend's house'
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Don't go to churches cos of ldies..go for salvation..if you need ladies go to club
I disagree. I've never met a guy that found a good wife in a club. My friend fighting world war 3 with his babe found her at Cool cat club and bar, Ojo, Lagos.
Thank u very much.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2015
7footre:
So you wan go chase woman for church and you de find who go give you direction? If you are looking for a wife, ask married folks or relatives to refer people to you. On a second taught what happened to childhood friends, neighbours colleagues? Have you exhaused such options?
Good thought but sometimes unfortunate circumstance like untimely death rids one of beloved relatives who really care. As for childhood friends, they are simply not in the vicinity. in these cases you hear people sat they are alone in the world without anyone to care for them.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Awwwwwwwwwww shít gurl.......
LMAO!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
#MyChest
Sorry but I don't get your meaning.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Captainswag225(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:
well, church is the best place to find a wife but u guys shouldnt over do it. Haba!
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by babyfaceafrica: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

I disagree. I've never met a guy that found a good wife in a club. My friend fighting world war 3 with his babe found her at Cool cat club and bar, Ojo, Lagos.
Thank u very much.
if u say so..but then don't generaalize,good people still dey go club
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Pheals(f): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing.
pal, aside from the church where else exactly can one find a nice lady that hasn't been busy sleeping with as many men as possible either for money or to find a potential husband.
One of my guy says his mom has a saying .....'if she is good she goes to church every Sunday and not to parties or her boyfriend's house'
but it seems u are looking for wives not wife

people like u could got that bible verse for head ..we knw your type
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Adaeze003(f): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2015
So... you don't go to any church?
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Pheals:
but it seems u are looking for wives not wife

people like u could got that bible verse for head ..we knw your type

(Laughs)
I assure u one wife/one special trouble is more than OK for me. The world can keep the rest.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2015
Adaeze003:
Ewooooooo!
Actually I do, but a very small one.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Adaeze003:
Ewooooooo!
Actually I do, but a small one in a sparsely populated area of Lagos. I prefer thing that way for now. There are a few single ladies there of course but none come even close to being my type.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Adaeze003(f): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

Ewooooooo!
Actually I do, but a small one in a sparsely populated area of Lagos. I prefer thing that way for now. There are a few single ladies there of course but none come even close to being my type.

Describe "your type"?

I'm just not comfortable with this thread. It seems you're just looking for a trophy wife.
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2015
I think Daystar will be a good place to start.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Adaeze003:

Describe "your type"?

I'm just not comfortable with this thread. It seems you're just looking for a trophy wife.
Describe my type? On an open Nairaland thread already attracting criticism liks everybody's business? Not so fast Lady however I'll say this much I'm after a light skinned, working class lady of big build who knows what worshiping God truly means.
Again I'm not a rich guy, not yet at least, so why would I want a trophy wife that would cost me 100k and above daily? But u are right in a way though. I got plans and lofty ambition in life and i guess I'm looking for a woman that fill such position easily in the near future.
if you want more info then i assume u have something good in mind. PM me and I'll respond. (but pls warn me of the mail so I'll loo kfor it )

1 Like

Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Eze2000(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2015
BoboYekini:
I think Daystar will be a good place to start.
Thanks pal, for the suggestion but where and what is Daystar?
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by IamLEGEND1: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:
Sorry but I don't get your meaning.
i wasnt talking to you mate....
THE LADIES COMMENT WAS HILARIOUS.....
#DazAll
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Adaeze003(f): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

Describe my type? On an open Nairaland thread already attracting criticism liks everybody's business? Not so fast Lady however I'll say this much I'm after a light skinned, working class lady of big build who knows worshiping God truly means.
Again I'm not a rich guy, not yet at least, so why would I want a trophy wife that would cost me 100k and above daily? But u are right in a way though. I got plans and lofty ambition in life and i guess I'm looking for a woman that fill such position easily in the near future.
if you want more info then i assume u have something good in mind. PM me and I'll respond. (but pls warn me of the mail so I loo for it )

Good luck with your search...
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Eze2000:

Eze please put paragraphs so that we all can read it easily.

something like this.

He put it this way - 'why waste time and money browsing though those dating sites with 70% fake photos and profiles when you can browse for free through Lagos churches that are over flowing with desperate single ladies.

Please edit your post.Thanks
Re: Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. by chomytex(f): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2015
I dnt knw why its like this:now u are looking for wife,they wil be scarce lol,dnt worry u wil get one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married / See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. / 7 Ways Guys Act That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.